Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday (57626 Views)

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by yvelchstores(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Why is it that this our E money ppl like dying their hair and wearing chains. U can just spot them out easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by islandmoon: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
efcc copy, I repeat, copy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Taniaa:
my own friends woke me with water grin
Happy Birthday!
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Galaticos444: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerians got d chill,jst see d 1st guy dat tweeted"naso birthday suppose dey no b to dey pour person gutter water"chai!!!who does dat
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by chuksjuve(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
lilmax:
ILLITERATES

The celebrant surrounded himself with people who made him happy, woke him up on his birthday with wade of cash and cake but you called then illiterates..

What has illiteracy got to do with this??

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by homirefacuny(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
henrixx:
they dont have money

Savage grin
Mad cow grin
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Cyoung4real(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:
Big boys with no verifiable source of income
But you didn't verify their source of poverty when they were poor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Rozaytee: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
henrixx:
they dont have money
gals have but are stingy to spend it lipsrsealed
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by gare(f): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Big Boys or Pant Thieves ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by AnuliKay: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Apply as a Global Trade Programme Manager, Prosperity Fund, Nigeria at the British High Commission This job expires today. N700k monthly salary.

Job Description:

We are seeking a motivated and high performing trade and investment analyst to carry out research for a feasibility study which will inform the development of business cases for the Global Trade Programme (GTP) in Nigeria. The post holder will also be the programme manager of the GTP in Nigeria and will be responsible for the successful delivery of the programme.

The focus of the Global Trade Programme in Nigeria will be to:

1. Reduce poverty and stimulate inclusive, sustainable economic growth;
2. Open new markets for international businesses, including UK companies;
3. Supplement wider Embassy/HMG efforts to reduce barriers to trade;
4. Strengthen the UK/Nigeria trading relationship in the lead up to the UK leaving the EU in March 2019
5. Align itself with equivalent UK programmes in other middle-income ODA-eligible countries
6. Have impact in Nigeria and demonstrate an exemplary, creative new approach to ODA spending

Read more and apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/global-trade-programme-manager-prosperity-fund-nigeria/
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
i rejoice with the guy.....this guys may have saved up for thier friend who knows..
But one thing is sure here you got money ur level changes.
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
We are no longer doing Yahoo again, We are into Oil Business grin very soon we will be able to go head in head with Saudi Arabia
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by D1zion: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chain,were I go get this kind friends ooo.well, na birds of same feather's. They know howvtuey made the money.am contented with my kind of humble friends.
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by mozona(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
hmm.. well am not wow by that cos i smell sth fishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by coliboyswag: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
vanity upon vanity..mtcheeew Money the root of all evil
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pant gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Preetti:
gals won't do this
90% of g are naturally stingy
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Chinashopping84: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
But they would be very stingy

Get your goods from China .Check my sig
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
At d detriment of peeps whose pants has been used.??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by kpokpo1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lasciviousness

Famousbabe:
While some friends celebrate their friend's birthday by pouring the celebrant water, for these ones, it's a different style.

These ones have too much money and decided to surprise their friend on his birthday.

They stormed their friends house with bags filled with bundles of money.

They woke him up by throwing money on him.

The first guy first slapped him with bundles of money, then others joined.

They were shouting 'wake am up'. Of course with money.

See more photos and watch the video here

See reactions... Some say it's high time they changed the circle of their friends. LOL

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/big-boys-slap-their-friend-with-money.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Taniaa:
my own friends woke me with water grin

happy birthday from Atiku
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by nwabobo: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:

Because you know them?
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by bolayei: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
When I been dey grow up, we get one saying for Nigeria "money miss road".

Big boys koh, over grown kids no.

See as them be like say hungry de catch them
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by bolayei: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
See what bad governance do you.
Cyoung4real:

But you didn't verify their source of poverty when they were poor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by sweetkev(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Felixalex:
Chai

But my girlfriend used her d1ldo on herself till she started squirting then she squirted all over my face to wake me up
Disgusting undecided
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by BigNeek(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:

Your own opinion. Do you know them enough to know what they do for a living?

Don't judge anyone. If you no get am and get friends wey fit do you, live your life jeje and no condemn another.

All fingers are not equal but its your choice to dey the short finger level.
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
IF WE NO GET THE MONEY WETTING WE GAIN O
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by ABOlaniyi: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Female pants money cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
GOFRONT:
And Nigerians said "No Money, No money"
funny, we just have to hustle to get money o.
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
If its my friends now,they will pour me cold water from the fridge angry
Re: Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday by robert334: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
kaen1317:

E dey pain you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Rained Uncontrollably At A Nigerian Wedding (Video, Photos) / Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.