Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (37527 Views)

Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / APC Is More Like A Mafia Organisation – Bucknor-akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Kingspin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
We don't want Atifku

Baba Buhari abeg carry us go Next level

Vote for Muhammadu Buhari For his good works on Nigerians
Zombie 1 that is how oil sector is run anywhere in the world. NNPC should be a regulatory body or supervision body and allow qualify private organization to run the system and account to government. Nigerian government run NNPC since 1960 nothing good have come from them except billion missing-missing.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by kmaster007: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
imagine privatised only one Nigeria asset... we still rmber Nitel... Atiku suld jst park well....
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Kingspin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
kmaster007:
imagine privatised only one Nigeria asset... we still rmber Nitel... Atiku suld jst park well....
Any top NNPC management will understand Atiku, is not a total handover.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by rapid101(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku tongue We know your plan.
Watin b em plan mumu zombie
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by rapid101(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Criminal
like Buhari abi grin
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by rapid101(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
OLX President!

This is why you will NEVER become the president!

Thief! cheesy
ghe is a thief like pmb na grin
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by madridguy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
People using pre paid metre are lucky compare to ESTIMATED BILLING. To me, the present administration tried is best at initial stage but our judiciary is the major obstacle. The sham privatization is the bed rock of the whole thing.

Ogaga87:

Those using pre paid metre with adequate supply of light won't agree with that.. And this is one of the areas that I am angry about with this current administration for not being able to solve the issue of ESTIMATED BILLING.. Trump of America is revoking most decisions of Obama, so I wonder why our own government cannot use state might even if it will cost us compensation to those affected but to give Nigerians the happiness we all cry for..
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by yommygift15: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Beni tie ri AKOTILETA OMO ofo jatijati
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by banio: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Racoon:
The NNPC is a haven of monumental corruption that successive regime have latched on to spoil.

NNPC and other multinationals are naturally corrupt.
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by akdjr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
If Atiku get up to the vote Jonathan got in 2015, I will recognize him as the president even if INEC declared Buhari as the winner.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by ameh99: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Reform or restructure but You can’t privatize a nation regulatory body...

So private bodies can start making decisions for Nigeria...

Same way they Sold NEPA and we went from bad to worst..

Only fools will will think it’s a welcome development
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
which one we de self

abeg where is Ngozi okonjo iwella?
Re: Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2019
What is the name of America's version of NNPC or ministry of Petroleum Resources?

Noo supporter of Buhari is allowed the use of his or her brain , why?

babyfaceafrica:
lies to sway gullible voters..never again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State / Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.