Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (41062 Views)

Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by zoba88: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
A Nigerian soldier identified as Essien Excel has been killed by Boko Haram insurgents.According to report,he was killed at Nigerian/Chad body.His brother wrote......

"Manny you never told us you gonna be leaving soon..
" Manny why didn't you tell me this the last time we talk on phone?
"You see what you've done?mum and I are crying our eyes out.
"Mehn.Bleep life,crew you motherfucker"
R. I. P
"My strong brother"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/boko-haram-insurgents-kill-nigerian.html

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
I might sound harsh but if them no die will you be posting this?
At the back of the Nda form it is plainly written there. And your parents will sign.

This said, Rip to all the fallen soldiers.

Thank God I failed the exam that year. God I thank you. I for Don die tey tey.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by darfay: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dying for this country is not a worth while venture

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by techking: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
RIP BRO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
shocked shocked

Another joystick wasted by Buharry's cluelessness cry cry

He died fighting for a country that doesn't recognize him

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari effect continues...

RIP to the dead.

He died for nothing though..

What a waste

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by kaen1317: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have not seen the amount of money they will pay me to go fight for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
What a shame, RIP.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Every being shall test death.
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rip bro.. I hope the government pays your family what they owe them..
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Handsome soldier, rip
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by LZAA: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
zoba88:
A Nigerian soldier identified as Essien Excel has been killed by Boko Haram insurgents.According to report,he was killed at Nigerian/Chad body.His brother wrote......

"Manny you never told us you gonna be leaving soon..
" Manny why didn't you tell me this the last time we talk on phone?
"You see what you've done?mum and I are crying our eyes out.
"Mehn.Bleep life,crew you motherfucker"
R. I. P
"My strong brother"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/boko-haram-insurgents-kill-nigerian.html

Well
Shey dm dy laff as SE boys dy dodge army things
Let the "arewa army" fight their brothers abeg
Cc immhotep velocity25

2 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
They always look tough in uniform but not in battle field.

Meanwhile checkout the strongest spinal cord in the world grin

10 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

Good...make all our soldiers go home, and let anarchy take over.

While people like you run to America and blame everyone else.

Grow up. It is because of people like him that Boko is not blowing up your father's house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:
if u have this killers in ur region you won't be saying this trash. This people ar saving lives and u are here blaming. What can u do to savage this country? Contribute ur quota too.

2 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Odunayomidemej: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rip...
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
they need armoured tanks
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
they need armoured tanks

The boys are disorganized & disoriented. Do you know how many T-72s & APCs that have being seized from them by Boko Haram?

Once they hear gunshots from Boko Haram, they just abandon their Ak-47s and flee. grin

1 Like

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Almost all soldiers killed these days are from the south. Are their northern colleagues immune to BH bullets?
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by bimbor(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
I might sound harsh but if them no die will you be posting this?
At the back of the Nda form it is plainly written there. And your parents will sign.

This said, Rip to all the fallen soldiers.

My brother pardon my ignorance, pls what’s it that’s written at the back of the NDA form?
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari effect continues...

RIP to the dead.

He died for nothing though..

What a waste

OK....let's disband our army...since Nigeria is not worth dyingfor.

Heck, let's disband the Police.

By the time thugs have been through your ancestral village three times over, raping and pillaging...you will beg for the Nigerian Army to come back.

But since Nigeria is not worth dying for, leave matter for Matthias.

Abeg...let's get rid of this politics nonsense...this Buhari,GEJ, Yaradua, etc...PDP and APC and be thankful that someone is willing to stand up against Boko Pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Vince77(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
I understand his pain very well
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

I swear you don't have sense at all

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by franchasng: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Foolish people from Southern Nigeria will tell you that it doesn't matter if Buhari appoints only Fulanis as service chiefs so long as they are working, but then, this is part of the effects of appointing mostly Northerners as Nigeria's service chiefs by Buhari; they are in top military rank and decide which soldier to post to whichever part of Nigeria.

They decide which bandit to fight and which to ignore for their selfish political gains.

February 16 will decide your future as a Nigerian youth not some 1000YearsChallenge being used by celebrities to brag and mock other Nigerians that bad leaders made poor, unemployed and broke.angry

My message below is long, but make sure you read this message below:

Muhammadu Buhari is the most tribalistic and religious extremist President Nigeria has ever had since independence.

How Please read on carefully...

In this shocking write-up, you will discover how Buhari is killing your life and even your future as a Southern Nigerian youth.

Before you say its because he is Fulani or Hausa, let me ask you, is Buhari the first Hausa or Fulani man to rule Nigeria, so why is everybody accusing him of being a tribal bigot Before Buhari, we had IBB, Abacha, Shagari, Abdulsalami, Yaradua, and nobody accused them of being tribalistic despite their own leadership flaws, they didn't divide Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines, only Buhari has done that without shame.

Buhari retired a Southern man who merited the position and got appointed by VP Osinbajo as DG of DSS, Buhari became angry and retired him to appoint his junior, Yusuf Magaji Bichi as new DG of DSS.

Buhari ignored all the Police DIGs and retired them to appoint a low ranked Idris Potun as IGP, now Buhari has retired another set of DIGs to appoint another Northern Muslim as IGP, when we have a woman from the south who happens to be a senior which Buhari ought to have used to at least encourage Nigerian women in Police service by appointing that woman as first Nigeria's female IGP, and to balance power in a multi-tribal nation like Nigeria, he instead decided to retire that woman that worked so hard to attain the pinnacle of her career, what a tribal religious bigot Nigeria has as President.

Under Buhari, the entire security architecture and apparatchik of Nigeria is predominantly and wholly dominated by one section of the country. Thus, about 16 out of 17 key security appointees hail from PMB's section of the country. From the Minister of Internal Affairs, IGP, DG, NIA, DG, DIA, Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, to the Comptrollers-General of Customs, Immigration, Prisons, Federal Fire Service, Commandant-General of NSCD, Attorney-General of the Federation, the story is the same (North, mostly Moslems).

Let us add other key national positions such as acting Chairman, EFCC, SGF, Chief of Staff to the President, MD, NNPC, Minister of Petroleum Resources (PMB himself); Heads of DPR, PEF, NPA, FAAN, NCAA, NRC, National security, Printing and Minting company, AMCON, NDIC, NAICON, Nigeria has been totally northernised! Let us peep into NBC, NTA, INEC, FHA, FERMA, FRCN, NOA, NHIS, NTDA, TETFUND, UBEC, NPHDA, NCC, NACA, NIMET, BPE, NOSDRA, NUC, Accountant-General, NEMA, Budget office, NIRSA, and you wonder if we are in the “Northern Republic of Nigeria”, or “Federal Republic of the North”, or Republic of Northern Nigeria”.

It is so ugly, so nauseating, so dirty. It means that those who determine the security direction and fate of Nigeria can hold a meeting of the security situation of Nigeria and speak only the language of Hausa, in a country of 374 ethnic groups (Otite onigu); or 480 ethnic groups (M. Onwuejeogwu), that speak about 520 languages, out of which 9 have become extinct.

Now for those Southern Nigerian youths who think this does not matter and yet they are fasting and praying for a good job either for themselves or for their siblings, relative, friend or kinsman or those praying for promotion as current civil servants in Nigeria's federal civil service, let me tell you the meaning of what Buhari is doing to you that comes from Southern Nigeria, read carefully below:

The consequences of this deliberate bias and tribalistic appointments by President Muhammadu Buhari is that these government parastatals will be dominated by Northerners (especially the Northern Muslims), resulting in almost rapid/biased promotion of Northern federal civil servants to the next-in-line up to the next 3 generations to come. They are now in top positions to fix their fellow northern youth graduates immediately they are done with NYSC even without waiting for formal civil service recruitment, this is happening in all Nigerian ministries, agencies, parastatals and government bodies as we speak.

It means that Northerners will be getting more and more employed into Nigerian federal civil service jobs than the southerners who by far have more qualified graduates.

It also means that federal civil servants from the north will be getting faster promotion and career growth than southern civil servants currently working in all federal ministries, parastatals, agencies and bodies.

It then means that in the next 15 - 30yrs, Northern Nigerians will have more decision makers deciding the future of Nigeria, and they will also have more number of top ranking civil servants qualified to become next:

Permanent Secretaries
Directors
DIGs
AIGs
CPs
DCPs
CMDs
Customs Comptroller's
Assistant Comptrollers of Customs
Army Generals
Major Generals
Colonels
Lieutenants and Lt. Generals
Captains
Air Vice Marshals
Naval Officers
And many more.

Now, tell me why then did you waste your time going to school and studying hard to graduate with good grades if you cannot use your acquired knowledge to serve your fatherland just because one President was so tribalistic that he saw you and your tribe not fit enough to serve Nigeria

Now, have you noticed the rapid increase in the number of Southern Nigeria youth graduates becoming forced and unprepared businessmen, women and small scale traders while their course mates and classmates who come from the north are currently working in top government agencies, ministries, parastatals and earning far salary even when they contribute nothing meaningful to Nigeria's growth

It is part of the effect of Buhari's biased appointments and northernization supremacy agenda, or why do you think Northerners love Buhari so much despite his brazzen corruption, leadership failure, dictatorship and incompetence They know that only him can advance their selfish, wicked agenda against other Nigerian regions and tribes.

Southern Nigerian youths think beyond all these APC, PDP party thing. Go for what guarantees you a better future not what will make you feel good online and offline, or what will make selfish political godfathers from your tribe happier and richer

If you are a youth from Igbo o, Yoruba o, Ijaw o, Ogoni o, Calabar o, Bini o, Efik o, Itshekiri o, Kalabari o, Eket o, or any other Southern Nigeria tribe, don't vote for Buhari, he does not value your tribe, he does not want your well being, forget about party, Buhari does not care about you or where you come from.

You can play party politics in your state, but in terms of President, vote for a liberal minded candidate who is not known for tribal segregation like Buhari. Vote wisely! Buhari is never a choice, reject him and his bigotry with your PVC.

Share to inform your friends and family.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Another southern er gone

This time my ibom brother

embarassed
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by easynetsms(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Too bad
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by 10mobile: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
And there is no mention of it on the official grounds!
Re: Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Another young Nigerian sent to the great beyond by the NA. If you are still supporting Buhari, APShit, PDP or any of theSe mofos, thunder strike una all there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west / Meet Louis Edet: Nigerian 1st Inspector General Of Police / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.