Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (30965 Views)

GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Babtech001: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2019
A hunter was wounded in the firefight that ensued between the Nigerian soldiers in collaboration with the Civilian Joint Task Force, Local Vigilantes, Hunters and Boko Haram terrorists.

Following credible information from the locals about the presence of terrorists at Gworege village in Dikwa Local Government Area of Borno State, troops of 22 Brigade/Super Camp Dikwa in conjunction with the Civilian Joint Task Force, Local Vigilantes and Hunters conducted a successful raid and clearance operations to Gworege community to clear the village of the crouching terrorists reportedly hibernating in the area, Leakers.ng reports.

The terrorists engaged the troops in a fire fight but had to flee as a result of superior fire power from the troops.

Consequently, troops cordoned and searched the village and recovered 6 x AK, 47 Rifles and 66 x 7.62 MM ammunition.

Leakers.ng gathered that no soldier was killed, wounded or missing in action. Unfortunately, a hunter was wounded and is receiving treatment at the 22 Bde medical Centre,Dikwa,

About six guns were also recovered from the Boko Haram terrorists who fled for their lives after being overpowered by the troops.

https://leakers.ng/metro/1796-photos-hunter-wounded-guns-recovered-in-firefight-with-boko-haram-terrorists/

1 Like

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2019
We’ve defeated Boko haram technically, The remaining ones, we’re sending them to South Africa.

-Lai Mohammed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by comradewanle(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2019
It baffles me when I see army in uniform without bulletproof.....when God will be protecting them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Dont the military have thermal snipers in this country?

War has gone beyond mundane body on body fights.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by tyup(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2019
They're always fleeing without the soilders killing any

mad people sad
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Chai...

Nigeria is in the hands of God.

Let's forget what Lai Mohammed do say about Boko Haram being defeated... These guys are still carrying out their operations.

My prayer is that God will make Nigeria too hot for them...they will keep on running even when no one is pursuing them.

Nigerian government no dey try at all... Dem go give soldiers gun wey the ones Boko Haram boys dey use do practice better pass seff..

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Toscarele: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Seems the hunters are even doing a better job

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Gadafii: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
comradewanle:
It baffles me when I see army in uniform without bulletproof.....when God will be protecting them.
they are battle hardened already, they have seen it all

I have even seen some with ordinary round neck...these guys are really trying

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Toscarele: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Davash222:
We’ve defeated Boko haram technically, The remaining ones, we’re sending them to South Africa.

-Lai Mohammed.

Lol

Funny each time they claim they have vanquished the Boko boys, the terrorists always prove them wrong
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerian army nor get budget for kevlar vests? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by lost24: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
FG is not serious about dem anymore. The army are corrupt 4 d top n are d major beneficiaries in the war.

My advice 4 d president is to change the head of the army. If he want to c change

1 Like

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by sheller(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2019
I think this hunters should be given a chance

who knows maybe we can get ride of this boko boys
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Emmy3(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
a
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Vicyace: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gadafii:
they are battle hardened already, they have seen it all

I have even seen some with ordinary round neck...these guys are really trying

Unfortunately, a bullet doesn't give a hoot about a battle hardened soldier.

As a soldier, you ought to be properly battle equipped. That should at least show a govt funded trained soldier defending his country from some untrained bandits and terrorists.

The govt isn't responsible enough. Simple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by deltateam: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
They may have acquired those guns from slain soldiers. God abeg protect our troops.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
make dem give me one ak na
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
LEAVE NORTH WITH THEIR PROBLEM, THEY ARE NOT READY FOR SOLUTION YET

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Enwhen(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
comradewanle:

They all have Bullet proof, but for hot weather , some don't like wearing it, but compulsory for those Manning the Gun trucks
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by vibbb: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Local community policing via vigilante collaboration with security personnel without sabotage always bring good results.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Marotzke(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Esseite:

which country will sell it to you?
Which Western nation will allow such weapons get in the hands of foreign governments?
The least they will do is to allow technical advisers with such gears to assist your army as South African military contractors did during Jonathan's time.
Even the propeller planes that Trump collected money from you, has he delivered?

4 Likes

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by iammolise(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Esseite:

Exactly; snipers assists the team to reduce casualties.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Esseite:

As long as we still have men in the shadows of Dasuki in Nigeria , just fogerit! The most we'll get is spirit to spirit fights or, we continue with our katapot styled ammunition.
The country is messed up and there is no end in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Anyway I have nothing to comment here

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.