Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (20396 Views)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Mrscarter(f): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
nuggarito:
Took her out one day, while we were gisting, she told me she can't make Eba, and she can't prepare Egusi soup(my best). I con ask her Wetin she sabi do, she say she fit prepare indomie, up this now I keep praying never to meet her shadow talkless of her type.

Hahaha. Indomie cook
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Mrscarter(f): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gaspardd:

If you have d intention of dating a girl and having any romantic relation with her, u talk about flowers, moon, love not world news, politics or schrodinger equation. Fùcking noob.

Haha. Not necessarily.
I guess it depends on the girl and on what kinda setting the date is, like wat U guys are doing. But really U can talk bout anything. I for one, like intelligent conversation. I can't sit there n talk bout flowers for more than a few seconds lol. You can talk bout your opinions on all kindsa topics. Dates are bout getting to know each other. But if you're like in a really romantic moment and your kissing or something ion Wan talk bout politics lol
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Mrscarter(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Faithy95:

Game of Thrones,am in love with d movie mehn, watched d movie like 10times now. My fave, Arrya Stark, Jon snow, Bran Stark, Cersei d bad woman, my Tyrion,he can Bleep for Africa.....lol. And dat Jon snow wilding gf. "Jon snow,u know nothing". lol

Hahaha
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sighs....Her name was calypso...her jaw dropping aura and beauty was the allure that had me spell bound up until now. On that fateful evening, I was with my best mate, James Dorksy having a good chat in the company of me favourite rum. Sighs...I curse the day I met her. I left me mate, walked up to her, immediately I fell for her charms..a goddess she was, to cut the long story short, she broke me heart, the pain was so excruciating I had to remove me heart from me chest. I hate you Calypso!

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Randy100: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Faithy95:

Game of Thrones,am in love with d movie mehn, watched d movie like 10times now. My fave, Arrya Stark, Jon snow, Bran Stark, Cersei d bad woman, my Tyrion,he can Bleep for Africa.....lol. And dat Jon snow wilding gf. "Jon snow,u know nothing". lol
I can see that you enjoyed the movie so well. I doubt if you had watched it like 10 times as you claimed. grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by fuckaholic25(f): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Oyimzy:
She wasn't obsessed with me sha... I was broke at a point, she requested for 5k for photoshoot.. Na so relationship take finish.
this legit happened to me
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Olaniyimubarak: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
Gaspardd:

Idiat..who discusses world politics on a date? undecided undecided
idiat u no read where e try bring up diff topic yet she no code
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by TheLionsPride: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2020
nuggarito:
Took her out one day, while we were gisting, she told me she can't make Eba, and she can't prepare Egusi soup(my best). I con ask her Wetin she sabi do, she say she fit prepare indomie, up this now I keep praying never to meet her shadow talkless of her type.
It may sound fictional but I have experienced this before. She said she cannever please a man by cooking,washing etc
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by BigBashiru: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
justscorchone:

I dated a slay queen that was a model,she can cook native and foreign dishes the best part is that she uses her own money to go to the market,her sex was amazing,you know the kind she brings your d1ck out from mid straff suck it and put it back in? On God everything was rosy AF until she burnt me,I had to take injections and pills to get cleared up. All things considered she will make a great wife if only she make up her mind to leave kurukere movement. Whenever I hear "I'm a model" omo japa

Burnt you how??
And pls what is kukere movement??
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by josephevergreen(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Shydon:
I'm presently 'dating' one (in her own mind sha). She is so addicted to impressing her contacts on social media with makeup of different kinds. Babe will upload short clips of herself twerking on whatsapp (with her face hidden though) or their outings with guys to eateries. Buh will deny having anything to do with the guys whenever I playfully ask her; that they're her friends' boyfriends. She is extremely good in bed sha. In her own little mind, I'm reserved for marriage. In other words, I'm her 'retirement package' from slaying and sampling different d*cks.

Some girls mumu walai... How on earth will a guy agree to settle down with you when he knows you're unrepentantly 'over exposed', an obvious slay queen? You have nothing to offer apart from your over used hole

She recently thought she could play me bcoz of the way I talk senses into her whenever she messed up. She wanted to upload in her whatsapp status some twerking clips, she ignorantly thought blocking me would prevent me from seeing it. It's funny. I saw it and signalled to her about it. She rushed and deleted it. It's amusing sha.. How some girls will want to eat their cakes and still have it. I swear some girls really have fish brain.

It's actually a herculen task getting the right girl to marry these days. Slay queens everywhere!!!
. I think we are in same shoe here..she believes that after sampling all the d**ks I will foolish marry an oversized hole..never!! Still keeping her because just one thing though.you girls should change abeg ,so annoying
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Keniwit(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Shydon:
I'm presently 'dating' one (in her own mind sha). She is so addicted to impressing her contacts on social media with makeup of different kinds. Babe will upload short clips of herself twerking on whatsapp (with her face hidden though) or their outings with guys to eateries. Buh will deny having anything to do with the guys whenever I playfully ask her; that they're her friends' boyfriends. She is extremely good in bed sha. In her own little mind, I'm reserved for marriage. In other words, I'm her 'retirement package' from slaying and sampling different d*cks.

Some girls mumu walai... How on earth will a guy agree to settle down with you when he knows you're unrepentantly 'over exposed', an obvious slay queen? You have nothing to offer apart from your over used hole

She recently thought she could play me bcoz of the way I talk senses into her whenever she messed up. She wanted to upload in her whatsapp status some twerking clips, she ignorantly thought blocking me would prevent me from seeing it. It's funny. I saw it and signalled to her about it. She rushed and deleted it. It's amusing sha.. How some girls will want to eat their cakes and still have it. I swear some girls really have fish brain.

It's actually a herculen task getting the right girl to marry these days. Slay queens everywhere!!!

So you two are still together??
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Eagba(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gaspardd:

If you have d intention of dating a girl and having any romantic relation with her, u talk about flowers, moon, love not world news, politics or schrodinger equation. Fùcking noob.
who is this guy?
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by yuping(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Liliyann:
Another post to bash ladies undecided
See them broke ass hungry guys coming to vomit trash.....guys wey never ask a girl out in their life!!
Only the poor complain!!!
The rich are busy making their money!
Is not every time you broke shame someone people here have money but just like catching cruise, I want to ask is kpegori and FFK broke as they are complaining? And I hope you can attend to your immediate needs?
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by mapist(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Obainoneandonly:
am currently dating one.....dress to kill with all d packaging and so, speaks English with a fake accent and d thing dat baffle me d most is dat she can't write......imagine her telling me to spell school,bright, friend etc for her......and d mofo speaks English with a fake accent........ I thought dating her would be an upgrade to me,but after all and all I realized dat my level is more than hers....... am just looking for an excuse to dump her sorry ass.....d only thing holding me back is d sex,d girl can f*ck d life out of someone

Weyrey grin
Re: If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. by Shydon(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Keniwit:

So you two are still together??

Nop, long parted ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Guys Admire In A Lady? / / Deeply In Love With My Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.