Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself (959 Views)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by nairalaila: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Yesterday, Kadaria Ahmed who moderated the town hall meeting President Buhari featured in, told Osinbajo to allow Buhari speak for himself after several interjections and we have the video. 

The exchange occurred when President Muhammadu Buhari was asked to express his personal view on the authenticity of a video, depicting Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State allegedly receiving bribes from a contractor. 

However after Osinbajo interjected, Kadaria Ahmed said “He can talk for himself ”. 

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/watch-moment-kadaria-ahmed-told-osinbajo-to-allow-buhari-speak-for-himself/

lalasticlala

Re: Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by Nukilia: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Its a difficult job for Osibanjo.... Defending the incompetent old man grin cheesy grin

#ToughestJobsInTheWorld
Re: Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by CharleyBright(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Only in Nigeria can a Learned Proffessor be doing house boy for Dullard who does not even have a WAEC certificate

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by Greyworld: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
I pity Osibanjo n his perilous dilemma... I would rather mind my business tho.
Re: Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by DLondonboiy: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2019
How can i get the full video of the interview?
Re: Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2019

(1)

Video - Other Justices Fighting New Chief Justice Of Nigeria Tanko, Cjn / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar Visits Tech Industry In Lagos (Photos) / Why Foreigners Attended Buhari’s Campaign In Kano – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.