Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (45401 Views)

Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself / Let Buhari, Atiku, Others Undergo Mental Health Tests Before Elections –CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by KEVIND: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Moderator, Kadriah Ahmed , cautioned Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo, asking him to allow President Muhammadu Buhari express his personal view on the authenticity of a video depicting Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State allegedly receiving bribes from a contractor .

Osinbajo, who had interjected on several occasions , attempted to bail out his principal who was reluctant to answer the question .

“He can talk for himself , ” the moderator retorted .
Buhari later responded , “As I told you, I have seen the clip . I don ’t know how much technology was used but can Ganduje fail to trust someone to take it to him ? Does he have to take it himself ? Smiling? I honestly am overwhelmed. The system has given me some relief; it is in court. It is in the state assembly . So , let them as much as possible deal with it.
“This has received a lot of publicity and I hope by the time I visit Kano for my re -election campaign , there would be some answers from the courts and assembly in Kano State .”

https://punchng.com/ganduje-let-buhari-speak-for-himself-moderator-cautions-osinbajo/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by crownwealth: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is brainless and very myopic individual.

Wonder how Tiefnubu & criminals in APC sold that quack to brainwashed Nigerians.

Please, someone should tell the cow head not to bother attending the open debate in Channels. Otherwise, his next disgrace will further expose Nigeria and some Nigerians as stupid.

197 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by baliyubla: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2019
"He can speak for himself naaa ann annn". Where the exact words of Kadriah Ahmed.

Shame never catch me finish for Osinbajo and his dullard.

316 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Lucifer66(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
How can people be supporting this man?
He can't even speak for himself, He's acting like a toddler.
I don't know who Is the right candidate for us as Nigerians but I KNOW IT IS NOT PMB!

304 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Presenter asked President Buhari that, did you watched the Ganduje's video?

And President Buhari said that he watched the video. That he couldn't imagine that Ganduje would personally receive money from someone.
He said he was overwhelmed.
He said luckily, the system has given him relief through the courts and the state assembly, so he'll wait for the report of the court and the state assembly.

And what exactly is the purpose of this thread on the FrontPage?!
Corrinthians, this is exactly what the world renowned Dr Joe Abah was saying about Nairaland on twitter.
Talking about fueling issues!

ada9ja :
The only thing i realise is that the number of delibrate illiteracy on nairaland is increasing day by day, the man cannot give verdict and he said the matter is in the court and house of assembly, he never defended ganduje, you people shud stop insulting a man that is even older than some of ur fadas that u cant insults, am sorry to the idiots am refering to on nairaland u beta go n learn, understand before commenting.
he talks little and act more unlike some past fools
You've said it all sis.
Ada, Only the wise can understand your TRUE words.
Let fools keep reeling in their FOOLISHNESS.
SAY NO MORE!

Next thread please.....
This one is NOTED!

38 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Is this for wailers and children of hate masturbate about once more, if that is the case....happy masturbation y'all!

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by okaynigeria: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by hisexcellency34: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Honestly, my daughter thought Osinbajo was the President yesterday. He has answers to all the questions unlike Buhari. I don't blame him for jumping in on the Ganduje stuff before Buhari spews trash

165 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Prince4945(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by okaynigeria: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Onechancearmy(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Incoherent nonsense coming from the idiotic dullard. Imagine the fool is trying to act as Gandole's criminal defense attorney!

A serving President making excuses for a man who was caught on camera accepting a bribe!

The Dullard's stupidity doesn't come as a surprise anymore. I just take it for granted.

Just like MANNABBQGRILL's stupidity has stopped amazing me.

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Carlyscales: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Nawaooo!!!

God pls help this nation

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Kayglo: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by NOC1(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
What does our constitution say about a sitting Governor?
Since the matter is in court and the house of Assembly is investigating it as well, it is also left for an individual or group of people to write to the AGF. Then the presidency have been summoned for legal actions as enshrined in the constitution.
The president have no powers to remove or arrest a governor. Infact no organ of the Government have the power to do that.

13 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74837336:
Ok
how a man go dedicate his 24 hours to bmc work is sickening. Fake suya ma. Mike repent

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Abjay97(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
eh
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by superior1: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is like attempting android app on Nokia 3310.

He doesn’t have the mental capacity to tackle Nigeria challenges.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
everyone is just looking for mistakes
Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by alluson(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
why do I feel that this our so called president is being operated like television using a remote control, no wonder when he speaks, he always makes a fool out of himself......... Age is something one cant cheat, Buhari should go and retire in peace

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
Always ignore the children of hate.
That kills them more.
GREAT WORDS FROM A GREAT MAN: When you argue with pigs, you get dirty and......

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Is this for wailers and children of hate masturbate about once more, if that is the case....happy masturbation y'all!
corpse roasting ZOMBIE

Always on every thread.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by livinus009(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari is a Coward!
Buhari is a Coward!
Buhari is a Coward!
Buhari is a Coward!
Buhari is a Coward!
Buhari is a Coward!
Buhari is a Coward!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by emmykk(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
In this era of email,fax,telephone the President want to go to kano first physically before APC should have withdrew party ticket from the Kano thief.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Bossontop(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
Hahahahah.......nice one madam moderator...... Una see why buhari and apc dey fear debate abii

[img]https://media1./images/2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64/tenor.gif?itemid=4790020[/img]

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by ultimate73(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Bubu is lifeless indeed, Osinbajo must be helping him with his duties in za oda room as well.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by Ikenna73(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerian don tayad for this man... But next year apc massive rigging won't met him go back to daura. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by aku626(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
He couldn’t even answer any question kwarectly. I’m ashamed that people will support someone like this in this day and age.

34 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by islandmoon: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
if Buhari watch that video later shame go catch am!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Again, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by goodnessme1(f): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
How can he speak for himself when the man is an impostor from sudan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by elclassical(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
d most holy party #chineke kpoo kwaa unu oku!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Lucifer66:
How can people be supporting this man?
He can't even speak for himself, He's acting like a toddler.
I don't know who Is the right candidate for us as Nigerians but I KNOW IT IS NOT PMB!
were u the one speaking for him?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.