Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (35212 Views)

Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by IloveToMess: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
chijioke17:

My dear replying your insult would be stooping down to your level, but for posterity sake, go through the list again, cos I don't think I have amnesia not to remember writing oby there. Atuejide you mentioned, it's the first time I'm even hearing of the name. For Kingsley Moghalu, his name didn't readily come to mind, signs that he is not doing enough with his campaign.
Finally my dear, I'm not a tribal bigot, I don't let tribal sentiments move me, I doubt if you were to stand and face me, you will have the temerity to call me a fool, but well, have a less frustrating day.

Exactly what i mean, it is gullible low self esteemed people like you that will come out to say he is not tribal bigots, have you asked your senseless self if other tribes are detribalised like you? When will you Igbos ever ever ever for once have political sense. Yorubas list their Yoruba candidates names first before considering any other tribe but you Igbos dont have the ruggedity to do the same, you always feel weak to portray your own no matter what!. You should know the Igbos are currently rallying round Atiku because of Obi, you shouldn't be left out, just as the Yorubas are rallying round Buhari because of Osibanjo and AAC because of Sowore. Campaign for your own and don't come and preach your "mr detribalised saint" shit, cos las las you will still be marginalised as usual.. Think!
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Talknochip(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Apt!
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by tsephanyah(f): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
namio10:

Your sick lion was hungrier in the 1970s as petroleum minister (2.8 billion dollars missing while he was petroleum ministry boss) and in the 1990s as PTF chairman under the most corrupt govt of Abacha.

Only that successive military leaders from north could nor investigate one of their own.
Whatever you spew, we'll never run back to what broke this country.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Tareq1105: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Naijaalive:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said that if not for lack of conscience, those still supporting the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari will go to bed last night, covering themselves with blanket of shame after seeing the President’s scandalous performance on NTA programme, ‘The Candidates.’

The State Campaign Council Director of Media and Publicity, Lere Olayinka, in a statement on Thursday morning, ,said, “almost all questions had to be interpreted to the President while he talked off-point throughout; answering no question appropriately to the extent that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo became so embarrassed and agitated that he tried to help him answer questions that was asked him.

“It was so terrible that the moderator had to tell the Vice President to allow President Buhari to talk for himself.”

Olayinka, who said it was sad that those promoting the President knew even in 2015 that he lacked both mental and physical capacity to run a local council not to talk of a country of over 200 million people lamented that, “the only reason the cabal running the country wants

him to remain in office is to guarantee their 2023 presidential ambition and access to the national treasury.”

He challenged those still supporting the President’s second term bid to in all honesty tell Nigerians why the same Buhari that they saw on NTA last night should continue as president.

“They should tell Nigerians how a man who could not comprehend anything on that live programme except when it had to do with promoting nepotism should keep running the affairs of Nigeria.

“In saner climes, after his disastrous performance on The Candidates last night, President Buhari’s will be asked to go home and rest. But because they are selfish and wicked, they will pretend that the NTA programme never happened just as they pretended in 2015 when the President was calling APC ‘All Progressives Confidence’, ‘INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission’, Osinbajo ‘Osunbade’ and Imo State ‘Ibo’ State.

“They also saw him in 2015 when he was talking about Deutsche Mark that was last spent in Europe in 1999 as currency being used in Germany, referring to Angela Merkel as President Michelle and Germany as West Germany. But they will never mind the international embarrassment that he has become as long as their hold on power is sustained and their 2023 presidential ambition is guaranteed.”

While saying that the President has never hidden his support for corrupt elements in his party, Olayinka said; “To further demonstrate the hypocrisy in his so-called fight against corruption, when asked about the Kano State Governor, Ganduje’s bribery scam, President Buhari responded by saying; “Hopefully, by the time I go to Kano for my campaign, I will have the information,” but at the same time tried to discredit the video exposing the bribery scandal.

He said; “Nigerians, especially the people of Ekiti should take their time to see the video of The Candidates edition of yesterday and challenge anyone coming to preach reelection of the president to them if they will hand the running of their personal business to someone who has proven to be unconscious of happenings around him.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/17/pdp-reacts-buharis-performance-live-interview/amp/

Pdp get wahala.

You mentioned some things Mr President said which to me, you were the only one that heard that. You must have a selective ear.

I watched it all through but I didn't notice what you're pointing out.

Are you now saying or suggesting that a looter (omo akotileta) is the option?

Someone (Atikulooooter) that knows nothing than to sell our properties to himself and his cronies.

The sale of Nigeria Airways, Shippers Council properties including staff quarters by your looter is still fresh in our memories.

Now, your atikulooter wants to sell 90% of NNPC, our cash cow. Tell him he doesn't have to die for Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser hence we don't need his service.

This election is about integrity, trust and character and not about being eloquent. And that's what will count for Buhari.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by expert555: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
[/color][color=#000099]
Adebowale89:
lere Olayinka would have been a good spokesman for PDP as a party. he's good in political exaggeration and propaganda

having said that, nothing will change the mind of sane Nigerians to reelect baba Yusuf next month

their candilooter said he employed PhD as his aides. ask all these PDP miscreants of what benefit is those employed to Nigeria standard of living during his regime?

I have a lots of reasons to reelect Buhari for president next month. what reason can anyone boost for about Atiku in his past administration as VP and I will expose him here

Atiku cannot grace in top number 1 sit no matter the numerous propaganda they channel out. why should opposition use others physical missteps to mock them shows insane people full that useless party
[/color][color=#000099]

With due respect do you honestly cross heart believing Buhari is ruling this country?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Fidelismaria: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin

Lol

Bubuhari the Fulani dullard

Ameachi facial expression nearly killed me with laughter

Buhari we sending your dullardino ass back to daura
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by tsephanyah(f): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ziggylady:

You know nothing about the animal kigdom because a sick Lion is a DEAD Lion...it is just a matter of time..

And true to type,some brainless zombies followed your flawed thought-process.
Inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% effective hiccup cure.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Tareq1105: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Godson32:
That Sick lion without brain

Godson32, are you saying you are in support of the sale of Nnpc and other national assets by your Atikulooooter?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
expert555:
[/color][color=#000099][/color][color=#000099]

With due respect do you honestly cross heart believing Buhari is ruling this country?

Atiku is not an option a sane person must settle with. our assets are not to be mortgage for a country to function well

the private sectors we are projecting to tender all our assets on, had failed us in the past. why should reasonable individuals feel they would manage us more than the public sector

don't you even try compare Nigeria with USA in regards to privatisation. Nigeria govt had no foresight when it comes to debating and agreeing with private sectors hence why our power sectors despite money spent on it, is still in a sorry state.

sorry there is no solution to Nigeria problem in Atiku hand. a true leader Make their point and justify the dividends that would come out from it;

not I will enrich my friends

I employed PhD as aides. those words aren't even inn for governance propaganda talk less of reflecting in the standard living of Nigeria

so I prefer Buhari as far as am concern, some sectors are gaining their breath for the past 3yrs. any other QST
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by chijioke17(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

Exactly what i mean, it is gullible low self esteemed people like you that will come out to say he is not tribal bigots, have you asked your senseless self if other tribes are detribalised like you? When will you Igbos ever ever ever for once have political sense. Yorubas list their Yoruba candidates names first before considering any other tribe but you Igbos dont have the ruggedity to do the same, you always feel weak to portray your own no matter what!. You should know the Igbos are currently rallying round Atiku because of Obi, you shouldn't be left out, just as the Yorubas are rallying round Buhari because of Osibanjo and AAC because of Sowore. Campaign for your own and don't come and preach your "mr detribalised saint" shit, cos las las you will still be marginalised as usual.. Think!

My dear, can you make a point without resorting to insults?, were you schooled with insults?, You raised points amid insults, I responded to them, you then pinned your arguments on me being detribalised. Fine, is this your way of campaigning for your preferred candidate?, With insults? Anyways, social media has really made everyone warriors.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:
lere Olayinka would have been a good spokesman for PDP as a party. he's good in political exaggeration and propaganda

having said that, nothing will change the mind of sane Nigerians to reelect baba Yusuf next month

their candilooter said he employed PhD as his aides. ask all these PDP miscreants of what benefit is those employed to Nigeria standard of living during his regime?
I have a lots of reasons to reelect Buhari for president next month. what reason can anyone boost for about Atiku in his past administration as VP and I will expose him here
Atiku cannot grace in top number 1 sit no matter the numerous propaganda they channel out. why should opposition use others physical missteps to mock them shows insane people full that useless party

Physical missteps? You think consistent inability to understand, process and answer simple questions coherently is mere 'physical misstep'? In your books, how is a person riddled with such 'misstep' capable of processing and handling the complex policies and decisions that come with governance of a country like Nigeria? A person who is still talking of grazing routes plotted in the first and second republics, probably stuck in a time warp? That is the kind of person you think should be your president? Na wa for una o!
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
hansomb:
Mr President has achieved what no one in your miserable family from generation to generation has achieved.
His post is strictly about the president whose incapacity and incompetence affects him (in)directly as a Nigerian citizen, you rather choose to involve his family that have no connection to you at all. Is that how you behave?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by dheilaw1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Continue your Chemical reactions.. I will vote for buhari even he's lying on sick bed
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
mushystuff:

Physical missteps? You think consistent inability to understand, process and answer simple questions coherently is mere 'physical misstep'? In your books, how is a person riddled with such 'misstep' capable of processing and handling the complex policies and decisions that come with governance of a country like Nigeria? A person who is still talking of grazing routes plotted in the first and second republics, probably stuck in a time warp? That is the kind of person you think should be your president? Na wa for una o!

will you shut up with that your jargons and incoherent words. I'm referring to Buhari misstep on campaign ground and you're saying nonsense

must you show your lack of comprehension on my post. I don't think I own anyone to make my post a verbatim one
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

will you shut up with that your jargons and incoherent words. I'm referring to Buhari misstep on campaign ground and you're saying nonsense

must you show your lack of comprehension on my post. I don't think I own anyone to make my post a verbatim one

Rudeness is the default when they come up empty. Can you even make sense of the nonsense you just posted especially the bold part?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

------------------
[41] NIGERIA>>>>>>1.9%,
Note: Nigeria was Number [1] in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Also, Nigeria was the 3rd Fastest growing Economy in the World in 2014 now, the 88th.
SOURCES| World Bank, Brookings Institution, IMF.
From now onwards lets face facts

if nigeria was truly a fast growing economy by reality index in '12- '15 then;
why was gej & state govt owing workers salaries ,
why was okonjo iweala warning of a looming recession,
if our economy grew fast which indicates boom ,why was it not commensurate with infrastructural development .. upon boom why was pdp HQ secretariat not completed & commissioned @least
if nigeria economy was 3rd best in the world , was cost & standard of living lesser than previous administrations ...
common sense questions, if life was so good btw 12- 15 why did we vote out GEJ ?
IF its hatred or blinded mistake now we've learnt why is pdp not presenting GEJ back to nigerians ? grin
why the fvck is atiku/pdp not using jonathan a man greater than mandela as a campaign figure ?
if documentation does not correspond with reality then it's a mere illusion, 12-15 was indeed a phantasy.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by YenYo: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
I wept watching that man on NTA.

Please my fellow NLanders supporting a dead wood,pls think again about this man.

If you have a business, will you allow buhari to manage it?

Buhari is a bad omen and a curse.

Don't vote him.
We can not spend another 4years with a total calamity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by IloveToMess: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
chijioke17:

My dear, can you make a point without resorting to insults?, were you schooled with insults?, You raised points amid insults, I responded to them, you then pinned your arguments on me being detribalised. Fine, is this your way of campaigning for your preferred candidate?, With insults? Anyways, social media has really made everyone warriors.

You still dont get it do you, Igbos have Igbo candidate in Obi and Atiku, they are not my candidate but our candidate both the SE/SS, if truly you are Igbo..
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
mushystuff:

Rudeness is the default when they come up empty. Can you even make sense of the nonsense you just posted especially the bold part?

must I break my opinion to A for Apple, B for ball before you can comprehend?

I'm not writing here to suit anyone contention. I have made my opinion and have move on, if you're not comprehending my post, get a teacher to translate to you.

stop exhibiting your foolishness in the sense of seeking for attention on public forum
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by bendike: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Nothing will change my vote for Muhammadu Buhari
Sure, you and buhari share something in common grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

must I break my opinion to A for Apple, B for ball before you can comprehend?

I'm not writing here to suit anyone contention. I have made my opinion and have move on, if you're not comprehending my post, get a teacher to translate to you.

stop exhibiting your foolishness in the sense of seeking for attention on public forum

Rude, rude rude! Show some courtesy and stop whining like a ninny!
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
mushystuff:

Rude, rude rude! Show some courtesy and stop whining like a ninny!

shut up guy! I'm not in the class of people you can use to learn words here, what nonsense?

abeg go play with your toys and stop splitting like pvssy
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by vastolord4(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
kittykollinxx:
are you not entertained?

This image speaks alot
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Kayglo: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mumu
tsephanyah:
That sick Lion is of a greater value than a 1,000 hungry dogs, lurking around with false hope that the lion will soon go.
Sai Baba
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
tongue tongue tongue

Cry baby, do learn some manners okay? I'm sure yo mama taught u better! Being rude is so distasteful! yuck!!
Adebowale89:

shut up guy! I'm not in the class of people you can use to learn words here, what nonsense?

abeg go play with your toys and stop splitting like pvssy

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
And you are what? The sick little lioness?undecided undecided

tsephanyah:
That sick Lion is of a greater value than a 1,000 hungry dogs, lurking around with false hope that the lion will soon go.
Sai Baba
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
And you are what? The sick little lioness?undecided undecided

tsephanyah:
That si[s]ck Lion is of a greater value than a 1,000 hungry dogs, lurking around with false hope that the lion will soon go.
Sai Baba[/s]
[s][/s]
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Sapphire94: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
angry
You are such a loser..
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
mushystuff:
tongue tongue tongue

Cry baby, do learn some manners okay? I'm sure yo mama taught u better! Being rude is so distasteful! yuck!!

you keep talking about rude as if I own you respect? do you've a working brain at all?

how can you bounce like German shepherd dog to quote me on what's none of your business. your parent must have given you a low training for you to bring my parent to your useless talk

someone that doesn't have manner advising about manners. take heed before I go raw with you

irredeemable ediot
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by chijioke17(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

You still dont get it do you, Igbos have Igbo candidate in Obi and Atiku, they are not my candidate but our candidate both the SE/SS, if truly you are Igbo..

Lol so because you want to buy me over to support atiku/obi, you resort to insults to achieve your aim?, So your hauling of insults was simply because I don't follow your ideology o belief system. You really need to learn. It's people like you that can kill and follow blindly. Then you will insult those loyal to buhari. What makes you different.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by sweetilicious(f): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
bestman09:
VINTAGE OBJ!

"The worst thing that has ever happened to this country is a government coming back after 4years to show us 8 fingers when they should be showing us their scorecard. Incomplete fingers is a sign of leprosy and a bad omen, which we must all join hands to cast out from our land."

~Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
Did he really say this?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by JAYMMO: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahaha. This mess up, Reno my guy, will blast him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole / PDP Wins Oyegun’s Polling Unit / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.