Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates (35211 Views)

Buhari’s Performance Will Earn APC 2023 Presidency — Akpabio / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Angelawhite(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
tsephanyah:
Remember when you spilled water and it ended up places you didn't expect? Same is true for blood spatter.

Zombies disgust me
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by IloveToMess: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
chijioke17:

[s]Lol so because you want to buy me over to support atiku/obi, you resort to insults to achieve your aim?, So your hauling of insults was simply because I don't follow your ideology o belief system. You really need to learn. It's people like you that can kill and follow blindly. Then you will insult those loyal to buhari. What makes you different.
[/s]

Yoruba fool.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

you keep talking about rude as if I own you respect? do you've a working brain at all?

how can you bounce like German shepherd dog to quote me on what's none of your business. your parent must have given you a low training for you to bring my parent to your useless talk

someone that doesn't have manner advising about manners. take heed before I go raw with you

irredeemable ediot

The word is 'owe' not 'own'. Rudeness is bad, desist!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
mushystuff:

The word is 'owe' not 'own'. Rudeness is bad, desist!

i don't own you any explanation and I have chosen my word in complement of the sentence stop showcasing your daftness here na.

you must be this dumb to be repeating same word like you're under spell

can you just make a sensible post and stop demonstrating foolishness by quoting me
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

i don't own you any explanation and I have chosen my word in complement of the sentence stop showcasing your daftness here na.

you must be this dumb to be repeating same word like you're under spell
can you just make a sensible post and stop demonstrating foolishness by quoting me

Complement of what?! I hope you don't think 'own' is some kinda conjugated form of the word 'owe'? Just accept corrections and stop being rude n uncouth. It's totally unbecoming. Now have a good night's rest okay?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
mushystuff:

Complement of what?! I hope you don't think 'own' is some kinda conjugated form of the word 'owe'? Just accept corrections and stop being rude n uncouth. It's totally unbecoming. Now have a good night's rest okay?

I repeat I own you no explanation and take your correction to your family member. share your stupidity with them

fvck your dumb brain
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by chijioke17(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:
[/s]

Yoruba fool.
Lol, you are just frustrated. Noro ebe-ahu n'agwoto onwe gi maka na achoghim iso onye I na-eso
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 12:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

I repeat I own you no explanation and take your correction to your family member. share your stupidity with them

fvck your dumb brain

Sleep na haba! Who told you cursing and swearing will help ur life? Learn not to be rude!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by Adebowale89(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2019
mushystuff:

Sleep na haba! Who told you cursing and swearing will help ur life? Learn not to be rude!

singing rhyme like a basic 2 pupil. seems stupidity symbolized your personality because I don't understand what could make someone dumb as this
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by mushystuff: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Adebowale89:

singing rhyme like a basic 2 pupil. seems stupidity symbolized your personality because I don't understand what could make someone dumb as this

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Rudeness will get the best of you yet! Keep showing yasef u hear!
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by jamejanev: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
tuniski:
Buhari is lacking in form and substance! A bad product poorly packaged. February 16t is the date with destiny #buhariMustGo.
Don't worry PDP eyes will clear by Feb 16
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by jamejanev: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
IloveToMess:
[/s]

Yoruba fool.
wooo
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by pelegiga92(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
You can go and suck your wretched father's wrinkled dick for all I care, or better still, you can go and suck the maggot infested breast of your prostitute mother. Frustrated bigot!
e pain am,nr go die abeg
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by pelegiga92(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
MylezKayn:

BMC Zombie abeg stay ur lane... Don't quote me and say rubbish
from ur statement na u foolish
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates by rusher14: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happiestman1:

Thunder strike you basterd APC Member. Thunder strike that your Basterd illltrate President called BUHARI.

Mynd44.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Second Niger Bridge / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.