Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,129 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? (641 Views)

LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by okeyellow: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
guys what wld u do if the parent of the girl u love and hope to marry tells her not to see or visit u again despite her wanting to settle with dat same guy?

ladies at 28 is it still normal for ur parent to determine who u shd or shdnt marry?
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by 1105(f): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2010
I aint getting married now @ least for the next 2yrs or so,

so i kant answer ur question~
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
I can only allow them choose for me only on one condition, that the guy has questionable character any other excuses like religion, tribe,family etc. are inconsequential to me. @poster it is left for her to decide. The ball is still in her court. If I may ask what is their reason??
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
oke yellow:

guys what wld u do if the parent of the girl u love and hope to marry tells her not to see or visit u again despite her wanting to settle with dat same guy?

ladies at 28 is it still normal for your parent to determine who u shd or shdnt marry?
well it's normal to advise, no matter the age, your parent is still your parent.
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
@poster
the important question IS: what did the gal do when her parent asked her not to see you again?!
the only view that matter here is your gal's one.
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by double08(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
I dont interfere with family issues,it kind of get sticky sometimes
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by okeyellow: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
guys the prob was that a family friend of hers introduced her to me and when things got rosy he spark up dat he was planing to marry same girl thus he went ahead to spoil me to the family that they kill in my family and that he want to protect her because he felt i just wanted to use and dump her un4tunately wen issue of marriage comes up they still are of the opinion that am still gonna use her. the parent never blif it was because this oda guy is interested in her but cldnt bring it up even after knowing her for more dan 3yrs. he claimed to mutual friends dat he tot i was gonna toast her for him, can u blif that of a guy who is almost 40yrs of age? however, she is scared because she is d firstborn and she was always blackmailed for dat cos dad always hint dat if she doesnt listen to him what else wld she expect of her younger ones!

she doesnt want to marry and her man wont v a relationship wit her dad. told her its her choice to determine how she'd b happy and what she wants in life, but can i continue to hold unto a dream when her folks still v control over her choices in life? can u blif d oda day we met at a restaurant- i mean d dad, after eaten i picked his tab though unknowingly to him and when he wanted to pay later he was told someone else has paid, he went home screaming at the girl dat it is a sign of pride dat he was gonna warn me weneva he sees me and dat i shd never come to his haos again or park infront of his gate ever- is anythiing wrong in paying 4 his lunch? or did he told i was bribing him by paying his lunch bill?
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by breathless(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2010
U sef stay off d radar. I think dat move at d restaurant was uncalled for. At best a simple greeting/ exchange of pleasantries wld have been enuf. Don`t try forcing yourself on dat family including d girl. If she believes in u, she`ll make attempt to make them see it.
Was once in slightly similar position. Took my time n stayed off a while and today we`re married wt kids. Besides, u need 2 pray n fast harder than the usual. The battle just began.
All d best.
Re: Ladies/guys What Wld U Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2010
@poster
didnt understand much of what you wrote so i will let others advise you on that but trying to pay for the dad's meal was indeed a cheap move. what were you thinking?! is that the only way you found to get on the good side of your gal's father?

(1) (Reply)

Is it Impossible To Give a partner Everything? / Heart Breaker / Help,am Still A Virgin At 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.