Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar (623 Views)

WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams / Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state / More Helicopter Gunships, Fighter Aircraft Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by elhbb: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
MY SCORECARDS OF PRESIDENT BUHARI on the WANTON KILLINGS in ZAMFARA STATE.
I just received a bombshell yesterday that the people living in Kagara, Tsibiri, Tubali and so many villages near Galadi, my former PPA during the mandatory one year service in Zamfara State, have turned to refugees. Subhanallah! I exclaimed. You mean they are not sleeping in their homes? I queried. "Yes Malam" he answered. The devil is a liar!!
I remembered exactly 2 years, when I ran for my dear life helter-skelter. I remembered my first time of seeing the corpses of butchered and slaughtered people. I remembered how those armed bandits spent three days killing and maiming people in some villages, without reading any headline from any of the mainstream and social media, of people being killed in Zamfara state.
I remembered when my brother in the Nigerian army, called me and told me how he saw me tattered running for my dear life in Galadi village. I remembered how my friend Babagana, from Yobe state, shivered, and told me even the boko haram menace, had never put him in such despair.
It's high time we called a spade by its name. The undiluted truth is that president Buhari has scored a big F9 grade in securing the lives and properties of the people in Zamfara state. In fact, a friend of mine and a die hard supporter of PMB in one of the affected areas told me that PMB has scored less than F9 in the security of Zamfara state. The mind mind boggling fact is that this criminality continues to increase tremendously. The president and commander in chief of armed forces is treating this armed bandits with kid gloves. There is no Iota of truth that this killings are sponsored by politicians. This killings started before this administration. What baffles and irritates me the most is that PMB is quick to take decisions in Christian dominated states, as if the lives of Zamfara people are not worth protecting. What a double standard!!
May almighty Allah bring an end to this menace. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari is close to 90years old

He should be playing with his grand children in his village and leave politics alone .

Him time don pass .

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by tsephanyah(f): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Don't Politicise Zamfara
“Those who are corrupt will be investigated and prosecuted. We are doing that and we will not stop” - Buhari .
This is why OBJ, Atiku, Saraki etc are all very afraid of Buhari. Reason they are losing their minds. Buhari won’t stop until looters pay for their crimes. 4+4. �

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by 10mobile: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigeria. A human butcher. One day, someone will write a book with this title.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by 10mobile: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Don't Politicise Zamfara
“Those who are corrupt will be investigated and prosecuted. We are doing that and we will not stop” - Buhari .
This is why OBJ, Atiku, Saraki etc are all very afraid of Buhari. Reason they are losing their minds. Buhari won’t stop until looters pay for their crimes. 4+4. �
Why him Neva make OBJ, etc pay in the last 40 months?

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by Ziggylady(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari has scored F9 in by all developmental indices..The only area he scored A1 is empowering murderous Fulani-Herdsmen to eliminate people.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by SluttanSlayer: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
tsephanyah:
Don't Politicise Zamfara
[/s]

Buhari is behind the whole crisis as it is a known fact that the so-called bandits are actually ISWAP and AlQaeda elements from across West and north Africa whom this useless govt has given gold mining licence.

Ohh, you didn't know that at the heart of the crisis is actually gold?

Zamfara has the highest gold reserves in Nigeria.

Buhari, has allowed Alqaeda and ISWAP into Nigeria to mine gold.

He is using zamfara gold mines to fund the Islamic globalist jihad.

This is the plain truth!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by elgramz: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Don't Politicise Zamfara
Your dullard and master has failed woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by tuniski: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari is an affliction that must be cured! February 16th.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Don't Politicise Zamfara

People like you never achieve anything in life because the believe in a future they has not present impact in. Change your lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Has Scored A Big F9 Grade In Zamfara State. By Habibu Umar by OBoy50: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2019
grin
ZAMFARA zombies running from apc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Exposes Why Buhari Missed Debate , See Buhari Replies / Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero---el Rufuai / Real Reason Why Lagos Assembly Want To Impeach Ambode – CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.