Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak (7094 Views)

Backbiting, Slandering And Amassing Of Wealth: Lessons From Surah Al Humazah / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim / 5 Great Lessons We Can Learn From Surah Al-Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Lukgaf(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2019
WE SEEK REFUGE IN THE LORD OF DAY BREAK

Uqbah ibn Amr Al-Juhani reported: The Prophet, salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said, “Allah has revealed verses the like of which you have never seen: Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of the people (Mankind) (114:1) and: Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak.” (113:1) [At-Tirmidhi]

Why do you think Allah ‘azza wajal mentions the shaytan, his history, mission and followers in the Quran so much? To give us knowledge so we are prepared and learn how to fight back! Knowing your enemy is extremely important to succeed in life and knowing the ways how you can protect yourself is therefore directly linked to your productivity.
Surah Al-Falaq, the Daybreak, teaches us an excellent way to protect ourselves. But there is more! Let’s find out how living by this beautiful surah can make you more productive

10 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Lukgaf(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Ayah 1: Say (qul) I seek refuge (a’oodhu) in (the) Lord (birabbi) of the daybreak (al-falaq)

1. Seek your safety with Allah: One of the most unproductive ways of dealing with fear, jealousy, attacks from people and illnesses is by seeking protection in things other than Allah. Never think people or objects can protect you. Realize first and foremost that all the danger and evil around you, day and night, can only be averted by Allah and He uses people and things to give you protection. So ask Him for protection only. Never fear anything but Him and use the ways of protection He taught you.

2. Study the Beautiful Name of Allah: Rabb: He is the One Who takes care of everything and helps it grow and He brings out the day from the darkness of the night. Symbolically darkness can mean your problems, trials and stress and the daybreak your rescue. Know that Allah is your Rabb, He was the only One Who could nourish and protect you when you were in the womb and He is still the only One who can nourish and protect you.
3. Reflect on the Sun: He is the Rabb of the daybreak. Reflect on and study about the sun, the source of daylight, its distance from the earth and you will realize the greatness of the Lord of the daybreak!
4. Convey: Allah says ‘Say’, convey this important surah to others and teach others how to use it for protection.

5 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Lukgaf(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Ayah 2 and 3: From (min) (the)evil (sharri) of that which (maa) He created (khalaqa) and from the evil (wa min sharri) (of) darkness (ghaasiqin) when (idhaa) it becomes intense (waqab)

5. Don’t spend your free time with the devil: At night the time for work is over and people are relatively free. That’s exactly the time when your mind easily becomes corrupted by shaytan; an empty man’s brain is the devil’s workshop. Most of the indecent tv programs, parties and movies happen when? At night. When you are finished with work or the children are asleep it is very easy to fall into time waste. You don’t always have to be busy, but a productive Muslim will also spend their ‘free’ time with acts that are not displeasing to Allah. You can listen to a lecture, talk to a relative with the intention to strengthen the ties of kinship or relax with your spouse, which is even classified as rewarding! Remember it is all about intention.

6. Don’t stay awake until late for no reason : Staying awake late is also evil as it brings you three harms. You might miss fajr, it is harmful for your health and you lose the productivity blessings which are put in morning work. Allah created the night for us to rest and one of the main causes of depression is staying awake at night, it’s a big productivity killer!

Ayah 4 and 5: And from (the) evil (wa min sharri) (of) those who blow (naffathaati) in the knots (fee al ‘uqad) and from the evil (wa min sharri) (of) the envier (haasidin) when (idhaa) he envies (hasada).

7. The best cure for magic and other evils. The Prophet said the evil eye is real. Magic is real. Many Muslims are feeling tired, ill, lazy and completely unproductive because they might suffer from magic or the evil eye. Many people are even scared to visit certain relatives because of it. This surah is the best cure for all these problems. Recite it with conviction to protect yourself. Teach your children from young to recite it before they go to sleep, so it becomes a habit.

8. Ask protection against jealousy of others and yourself! A jealous person will either try to destroy your reputation, work, property or hurt you. Pray to Allah that you are never jealous yourself of anyone and that He protects you from those who are jealous of us. The Prophet salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: Beware of jealousy because jealousy consumes (destroys) virtues just as the fire consumes the firewood [Abu Dawud].

An extra tip here is to be careful what you share on social media of your private life; your pictures of happy days with family, new car or new clothes. Be humble with the blessings Allah gave to you. And when you do see the blessings of others ask Allah to give them to you too, but without being jealous. That way you will feel much more peaceful inside in these times of people competing in belongings, money, careers etc.

Success comes from Allah and Almighty Allah knows best

https://jamiat.org.za/lessons-from-surah-falaq-daybreak/

13 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by cool232: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
What is all This about Using Nairaland to Promote Islam, Come On Guys, and all the Three Articles am seeing this Morning about Islam are all on the Front Page, I suspect the New Super Mode is a Muslim sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Lukgaf(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2019
cool232:
What is all This about Using Nairaland to Promote Islam, Come On Guys, and all the Three Articles am seeing this Morning about Islam are all on the Front Page, I suspect the New Super Mode is a Muslim sha.

Thought you are new on nairaland that you don't know Muslims and Christians posts are posted on Fridays and Sundays respectively?

19 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by cool232: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Oh Okay, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by fatymore(f): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Aliamdulilahi... Jumah Mubarak

6 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by olaadesino(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2019
This chapter is enough for those who want to be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Zeinymira(f): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
May Allah protect us from the evil eyes. Jummuah Mubarak

5 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by FiftyFifty(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Zeinymira:
May Allah protect us from the evil eyes. Jummuah Mubarak

Aameen. Aameen Sister. OP: JazakalLahu Khairan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by eherbal(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2019
cool232:
welcome rookie grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by ksbusari(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2019
joganut:
[s][/s]
You can not keep the enemy of islam banned forever........
pendejo puta
From Ur signature I can confirm Ur madness

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by yyoomy63(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Barka da Juma'a...

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Comanche(f): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Jazaaakumullahu Khaeran.....This is an eye-opener.

Allah has provided directions and guidance on a lot of life issues, but many of us fail to realise that.

Thanks for sharing OP. May Allah reward you.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by FATBAYO(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Sundays christians post too.Quran the past,present ND future Book of life.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Topkush: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
ksbusari:

That is why u fail. u should av studied the environment b4 u made the comment. u r a new comer so relax and watch out for Sunday too. and u accepted some conditions on the page for u to av made Ur foolish comment here. foolish.

And you had to insult him to correct him
I think this is an avenue for us to spread Islam, and teach people about the religion
We do not necessarily have to reply all comments

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Masha Allah
Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by ksbusari(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Topkush:

And you had to insult him to correct him
I think this an avenue for us to spread Islam, and teach people about the religion
We do not necessarily have to reply all comments
astigfirlah. he was rude.
Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by Friend01(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
joganut:
[s][/s]

You can not keep the enemy of islam banned forever........

pendejo puta

since your idiocy has driven you wild beyond your senses, I am wondering what is left in you that is valuable.

Nansense and radarada.
Re: Lessons From Surah Falaq – Daybreak by b03liberty(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Great. Thinking I should set a reminder to remind me of this every night before i sleep. Thanks OP

(1) (Reply)

Islam And My Profession - I Need Help / What Is Eid Al Adha ? / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.