Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him (2131 Views)

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by BafanaBafana: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2019
Finally, Atiku goes to the USA. From all indications, all is not well.
The way he sneaked there that even his media aides were not aware so that if anything goes wrong, nobody will know.
No journalist was there to see him. All pictures were taken by his aides and sent to the media.
The empty airport. How can Washington airport be that empty in the afternoon.
The fear on he and Saraki's faces, looking scared like they were going to ransome him to Al Qaeda
How he was welcomed by only one person. Probably Saraki's relative schooling in the USA.
His meeting with an unnamed congress man. That one na scam.
And in all, he went through all this for an election he is going to loose.
For once, I feel sorry for Atiku. Just the way you feel sorry for a thief who is being set ablaze. That's why it is not good to be a thief. I will always use Atiku story as an example for my children. Stealing is not good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Abjay97(m): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Zombified OP
Atiku 2019

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by jieta: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
The way he sneaked there that even his media aides were not aware so that if anything goes wrong, nobody will know.
No journalist was there to see him. All pictures were taken by his aides and sent to the media.
The fear on he and Saraki's faces, looking scared like they were going to ransome him to Al Qaeda
How he was welcomed by only one person. Probably Saraki's relative schooling in the USA.
For once, I feel sorry for Atiku. Just the way you feel sorry for a thief who is being set ablaze. That's why it is not good to be a thief. I will always use Atiku story as an example for my children. Stealing is not good.

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by SalamRushdie: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:

SluttanSlayer please come and sell one bottle of sniper to this Zomb

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by DLondonboiy: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
This is one of the worst times to be a zombie...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Born2Breed(f): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2019
[s]
BafanaBafana:
[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by magoo10(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
[s]Finally, Atiku goes to the USA. From all indications, all is not well.
For once, I feel sorry for Atiku. Just the way you feel sorry for a thief who is being set ablaze. That's why it is not good to be a thief. I will always use Atiku story as an example for my children. Stealing is not good.[/s]
Sniper urgently needed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by dubra: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
you really deserved our pity,so sorry for your condition right, make sure you visit your doctor soon to avoid heart pump failure grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by dubra: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
you really deserved our pity,so sorry for your condition right now , make sure you visit your doctor soon to avoid heart pump failure grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by RealJaneDoe: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
US is having a shutdown crisis. So I doubt if atiku is on their radar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Turantula(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Nawa O. In the other news the Federal Government has banned the production, sale, distribution of Sniper insecticide after demand surged by 5000% since Atiku arrived US

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Feel sorry for yourself ...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by helinues: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku cant go to USA bla bla bla

Now that he is in Usa, you are feeling sorry for me.

You should rather feel sorry for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Jayslicky: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2019
I am sorry for your zombified state, OP please give us your home address, I am sure you have either bought a rope or sniper for committing suicide. It will be well with you, just accept atiku has come to stay, all atikulators let's show love to this guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by buharitill2023: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2019
helinues:
Atiku cant go to USA bla bla bla

Now that he is in Usa, you are feeling sorry for me.

You should rather feel sorry for yourself
thief atiku can not be in US, if he truly in US, he will not return, because US can not sacrifice thief atiku for their sanctity.
Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Omololu001: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:
this guy needs to be taking to yaba left

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Omololu001: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
RealJaneDoe:
dumb excuse upon dumb excuse... Shey some of una no dey think before writing some things ni

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by mushystuff: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Na dis one una dey use form abi? All security agencies have shutdown too right? Una well done.
RealJaneDoe:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by meekme(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
You should feel sorry for yourself and loved ones after all the embarrasment your old shag brought to you all on live Tv

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by mradonis(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by Dami12345: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Op, this monikers are paid social media campaigners, called influences to come to sway people to atifuku.
You write up was logical from all indication you are learned and have a good grasp of things.
Good work.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by BafanaBafana: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2019
meekme:
You should feel sorry for yourself and loved ones after all the embarrasment your old shag brought to you all on live Tv
mushystuff:
Na dis oneuna dey use form abi? All security agencies have shutdown too right? Una well done.
Jayslicky:
I am sorry for your zombified state, OP please give us your home address, I am sure you have either bought a rope or sniper for committing suicide. It will be well with you, just accept atiku has come to stay, all atikulators let's show love to this guy.
dubra:
you really deserved our pity,so sorry for your condition right now , make sure you visit your doctor soon to avoid heart pump failure grin grin grin
Turantula:
Nawa O. In the other news the Federal Government has banned the production, sale, distribution of Sniper insecticide after demand surged by 5000% since Atiku arrived US
magoo10:
Sniper urgently needed
DLondonboiy:
This is one of the worst times to be a zombie...
Lol.. Wailers dull I swear. Dem dey jubilate on top elections wey Atiku don loose since.
Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by mushystuff: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Na wetin make u wan cry, tear pant because him go US? Did u even sleep last night?
BafanaBafana:

Lol.. Wailers dull I swear. Dem dey jubilate on top elections wey Atiku don loose since.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by sammy99(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2019
wot can u say about d US ambassador confirming atiku's coming to US?
Ur zombie nature av been upgraded to a level dat its beyond control.

#zombified brain,full of sawdust jst like d lifeless one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by John20017(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
thief atiku can not be in US, if he truly in US, he will not return, because US can not sacrifice thief atiku for their sanctity.

I will remind you when he comes back

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by magoo10(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by hrykanu231(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
RealJaneDoe:

Pls think before you type. It's the United States of America, not Daura

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by jchioma: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2019
RealJaneDoe:

grin

Please, what does it take to be a zombie?

I'm curious.
Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by buharitill2023: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2019
John20017:

I will remind you when he comes back
if he comes back that means he did not enter US in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him by John20017(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
if he comes back that means he did not enter US in the first instance.

SMH hahahaha please don't kill yourself when it becomes a reality oooh cos I can see you're not up to date with information. Go watch the videos and stop allowing hate blind you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notice How Tinubu, Osinbanjo, And Fashola Have Been Quiet On CJN Suspension / The Only Ethnic Groups That Isn't Landlocked / More People Died From BLM Protest Than Police Have Killed This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.