Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters (41168 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by blamingthedevil: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
I really feel sorry for Osinbajo and his supporters. For months, they have been promoting an Osinbajo-El-Rufai ticket. But today,
@elrufai, ever the political prostitute, just declared that he is with Tinubu. Making it 13 Governors. Who will trust a Judas?
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524809093072015361

694 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Thoh(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2022
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Nigerialabalaba: 8:53pm On May 12, 2022
mikoB come out o grin
Sebi I tell u. So El Rufai be d 13th Governor sef

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Opolopoopolonio: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.

473 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Realist12: 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
Only sycophants will pitch their tents with Osinbajo, the others are users , who are only interested in using him as their pawn . Both teams will dump him as soon as they accomplish their mission.
Tinubu as organic followers. And has worked with the power brokers in the past .

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

If PYO is Judas who is now Jesus..?

502 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
Reno is at a cross road between GEJ, Atiku, Tinibu and STFU..

I will advice he chooses the later..

467 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
I don't feel sorry for them at ll.
I want them to suffer the ultimate humiliation. cheesy

The man that is not even taller than my 15 year-old, Aba-made dildoh!
Sheeesh!

The man dey krazzzzzzzzzzzze gaaaaaaaaaaaan. Only annointed by Pssst Suleman for sure! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Cajal(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Cajal(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

If PYO is Judas who is now Jesus..?

Is coming

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Oracleforce: 9:15pm On May 12, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Reno Omokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524809093072015361

Suddenly Reno. Omokri has started watching and singing the praise of APC...i.wont be surprised if he comes out tomorrow to say Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had...

An average politician is not trustworthy.

457 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Which 13 Governors. Orna go just dey dash monkey banana.

456 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by mycar: 10:08pm On May 12, 2022
I have always known Reno as clout chaser, Shameless man

462 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Putindbutt: 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Sheeesh!

The man dey krazzzzzzzzzzzze gaaaaaaaaaaaan. Only annointed by Pssst Suleman for sure! cheesy
One dil:do for 15 years, you would have infected the dil:do
ViperAda:

You have just proved that your sense is shorter than the height of a díldo.

-Viper

Comrade, you love vawulence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by StrongandMighty: 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
Which 13? He no follow among the 12 wey sign the form for him?
This nigga madness is only increasing by the day

445 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by MikoB: 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.

914 Likes 251 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Tunasco4u(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Caseless: 1:13am On May 13, 2022
grin

Reno too get mouth.

To be sincere, I don't think northerners appreciate what Osinbajo did to Tinubu. In fact, if anything, they hate betrayal.

I think the only thing standing between Tinubu and the presidency is the APC primary. If he gets that, he's the next president of Nigeria - except if PDP presents someone like Atiku, that's the only person that would be able to match Tinubu's financial war-chest.

Tinubu is experienced and rugged - he'd be a perfect match for our polity. But his age is an issue.

Osinbajo is good, but i fear another repeat of Jonathan kind of person in Aso rock.

Obi seems a good candidate too, but political realities of now might not favor him.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by posty56: 1:14am On May 13, 2022
better than druginubu

487 Likes 89 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Femiwilli: 1:15am On May 13, 2022
God forbid that osinbajo a freemason that worked to bring this satanic govt to power gets nominated

Osinbajo & their money making machine church gave Buhari the christian vote

No true church of God will do that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by MideMrPossible: 1:17am On May 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Toks2008(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.

You are one of the political jobbers.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28am On May 13, 2022
Akerele44:
The winning is between Tinubu and Osinanjo

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.
STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, na part 2 we go take wounjure una.
We go teach una Politics 123 cool

Meanwhile,
On a parting shot......

441 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28am On May 13, 2022
This MumuReno has been campaigning so much for JAGABAN this day rather than his principal Atiku and his former boss Jona.

Day in Day out, he keeps making his brainwashed swines of supporters look like fools and idiots that they are.
He floored and knocked Obituary the Pandora thief and liar,
Broke down the bones of his supporters, floor them down with innuendos.
We remembered how he has been a god to children of hate, frustrations and perdition cos of their joint hatred for Baba.
Now they are on the receiving ends.
We warned y'all, but your hatred and bigotry blinded y'all.
Same thing the foolish FFK did to you guys, that you were all calling him the greatest man from the West!
All your empty brains will be used by these politicians collectively till una get sense and drop politics of bitterness.

Godjone:
If is not Peter Obi, then Buhari should continue

Just imagine your comment last night, no wonder.
And you are here quoting and wailing on our comment about a better Nigeria.
Shame on you.
Replying some of you is nothing but a waste of space and time.

@topic,
Make una take una MumuReno jibes for una and una Obitua.. below

472 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by MrMcJay(m): 1:29am On May 13, 2022
Be like Reno don see better alert.

He has taken this BMC work as his full time occupation. Even Fani Kayode no do reach this one.

445 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by plaindealer: 1:32am On May 13, 2022
Me sef dey feel sorry for Judas sometimes.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by CaptainFM1: 1:37am On May 13, 2022
This Reno is still a neophyte as far as politics is concerned. It will happen in his very eyes when all aspirants will rally round a common candidate after the primary.

That has always been the case. Haven't we started seeing people stepping down for another aspirants already?

442 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by gassbee: 1:37am On May 13, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Sheeesh!

wat has height got to do with ambitions

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.