Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Blind Date Experience! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Blind Date Experience! (1411 Views)

My First Date Experience / Lunch Date Experience / Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blind Date Experience! by capstone1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
Hello landers hope everybody is having a good time i just want to share my experience about two blind date i found myself recently. first everything started from africhat to phone calls then the voice never match the real person i thought of seeing, the first one was clinching then i got hooked again with another person she saw my pix on facebook and she said she was pissed of by my pix but we have the opportunity to see one-one then she never want to let go off me. She said i look old but seeing her i discover she is looks other than her age and even me. Now she never give me breathing space.

See me see problem, one is complain of not calling midnite calls again, whenever i called she never say anything serious.
the second want to dump her house she said she can't do without me even without having sex with her,
have you ever been in my shoe please share your experience!!!
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by ikenna101: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
is it capstone supermart?

kena jay.
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by omega25red(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
what you wrote is a bit clear but a lot mixed up. please clarify your question.
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by double08(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
what do you want us to do
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by slex(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
Sorry@poster
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by 1105(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
The IPO is as confused as the dates he's having~
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by james1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
@poster.anything you see there try manage.afterall it is worth it name:BLIND DATE!!!
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by oyinda3(f): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2010
double08:

what do you want us to do

slex:

Sorry@poster

james1:

@poster.[b]anything you see there try manage.[/b]afterall it is worth it name:BLIND DATE!!!

LWKMD grin grin
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by Osama10(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2010
Next time OPEN your eyes and date.
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by carlinks: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
i have always said you can't meet any cute girl on Africhat cos if a girl is really cute, guys would be queuing for her attention and waiting to take her out so where does she find the time for someone she has not met before?
if you are going into such things, always have it at the back of your mind that"what you see is what you get"
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by coalcoal1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2010
Osama10:

Next time OPEN your eyes and date.

seconded
Re: My Blind Date Experience! by Omolola1(f): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
@poster, sowee. why do i have the feeling that it is the other way round?~

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Control Myself? / Please What Does She Mean: / When Did Facebook Turn Into My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.