Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA (4847 Views)

Atiku Visit USA Chatham House Washington? / Now That We Know Atiku Cannot Visit USA Because Of Corruption,what Next? / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by obaataaokpaewu: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
If this one is debunked now. They will say he went when US govt is under shutdown, that he should go after the shutdown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by sammy99(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
HtwoOw:
no embassy didnt, he went as boyboy under senate immunity

so saraki is no more kwara looting machine again abi?

D senator is no more a thief again shey

u can see dat u all zombies are now confused with jst one move atiku made by clearing u pple's doubt of him going to USA.

APC,zombies and confusion are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Dotng: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Poverty is a bastard. People who have not traveled out of the country before, by their comments, you shall know them. Do you know the roles that embassies play? What is my business with Nigerian embassy in any country I travel to when I do not have any problem with my passport or with the host country? Or is it our embassy that is now issuing visa or a go between for me and the country that I visit. Kai! Who do una this thing? Your suffering under this regime has made you lose every sense of reasoning. The Nigerian embassy in the United States has no business with Atiku's visit because their help is not needed. The ambassador should be preparing his handover notes.

4 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
HisSexcellency:

At times it's good to just shut dafuck up instead of analyzing something you know next to nothing about. What diplomatic ties are you talking about
Was Saraki invited by the US government, he is there as part of atiku's entourage.

90 percent of Apc supporters are born stupid sorry to say that. The emergence of Apc activated their stupidity gene.

3 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
This may be true. Reason been that the Nigerian embassy has no information about Atiku's visit to the US.

Who do Nigerian embassy know his or her visit to any country except those on diplomatic missions?

Ignorance is expensive.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is a confirmed CROOK!

Imagine he is a 'personal assistant' to Mr Juicy - the personification of CROOKEDNESS himself.

I pity his feminine, lying Obituary. That idiot better go be VP of his muddy village. Useless people. Only to import jagbajantis they sabi.

1 Like

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dotng:
grin grin grin
Poverty is a bastard. People who have not traveled out of the country before, by their comments, you shall know them. Do you know the roles that embassies play? What is my business with Nigerian embassy in any country I travel to when I do not have any problem with my passport or with the host country? Or is it our embassy that is now issuing visa or a go between for me and the country that I visit. Kai! Who do una this thing? Your suffering under this regime has made you lose every sense of reasoning. The Nigerian embassy in the United States has no business with Atiku's visit because their help is not needed. The ambassador should be preparing his handover notes.

God almighty! We are talking about a presidential candidate in the company of the President of the Senate!!! Are you stuuuuupid or what?

What is Saraki doing there with him?
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Who do Nigerian embassy know his or her visit to any country except those on diplomatic missions?

Ignorance is expensive.

The joke is on YOU pal!
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

The joke is on YOU pal!

Lol a little research would have saved you the embarrassment but since your mentor dread anything education, you are not out of place.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Lol a little research would have saved you the embarrassment but since your mentor dread anything education, you are not out of place.

Enjoy

I repeat, the joke is on you PAL!
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

God almighty! We are talking about a presidential candidate in the company of the President of the Senate!!! Are you stuuuuupid or what?

Lol, can Buhari's ADC travelike outside Nigeria with Buhari without a passport and a visa?

Which country recognises a presidential candidate to allow such a person into its country without a visa? Anyway I don't blame you because the destruction of the Nigerian institutions has made you think negligence is a norm worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by bishopkay: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
BULGNAIRA:
This is a big shame to national assembly under the leadership of saraki,it shows their level of desperation to loot this very country again and not making it works ,am for BUHARI for this act

Lol see this idiot making himself seem relevant! Like any one needed you before. Ordinary English you no fit speak sef it's no wonder most buhari supporters are mentally depraved like their Oga who has dementia grin

Pained ass zombie

2 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Lot13(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Why is this man so desperate.

Traveling to America will not change the mind of most Nigerians who see his face when the word corruption is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by bishopkay: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Saraki is his campaign DG. Suck it up

Aren't you people even ashamed of yourselves and your foolish pontifications?

How does a man who doesn't enjoy immunity in his own country enjoy such outside the shores of his country?

Even at that you think even if you're on the entourage of a president or anyone covered by diplomatic immunity you can just Walk into another country just like that? FYI there are provisional visas same as there are diplomatic passports and the host country knows exactly who and who is on your travel list.

You people would soon Say because the country is on shut down, Atiku snuck in... Perhaps the US customs and fbi and police are also on shut down abi?

2 Likes

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by HtwoOw: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2019
You want us to know that you have visa and can travel ? weldone , your reply does not fit the narrativew
otipoju:

Oga go and siddon somewhere i dont have time for people who have never travelled outside their village.

Like i said console yourself and your kind.

For your information, next tuesday Obi will also be in USA for a programe in washington DC.God willing I will be there just to tell him that the growth of Nigeria depends on his performance when he gets into office.

As for you if you think you can pass the point of entry without a visa you too go and hop on a plane as boy boy to Buhari you hear.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by HtwoOw: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2019
if you are not using free airtel data , then search google
NothingDoMe:
Where's the link? You people should not run mental oh.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by HtwoOw: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2019
FearGodinall:
. my father is really stupid and senseless.A senator that is not immuned in his own country,enjoys immunity in foreign land.

Diplomatic immunity by the virtue of the office he holds , thats international relation 101

1 Like

Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by destindd(m): 1:57am On Jan 19, 2019
you guys don't understand poilitics
well, I think Buhari will still win because APC still understand the permutation and combination of politics...
The bosses(like Tinubu) don't talk but they pushes the young shall grow to do the talking while they are busy doing the permutation.
APC is just like Madrid and Barcelona once dey are in need of a player they get it.
Ekiti elections prove to me PDP is still learning
Despite the fact that APC don't have a governorship candidate few weeks to election they still won the race. Teaching Fayose how to play politics.
I could remember then, they were using different abusive words but that doesn't change the fact that Fayemi won't become the governor.
Am a neutral person though.
I think APC will win
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by otipoju(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:
You want us to know that you have visa and can travel ? weldone , your reply does not fit the narrativew

I dont have a visa but i will be there. In fact i dont even have a valid passport.

Is that not how you people claim atiku got to America?..without a visa.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by MetaPhysical: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:
Senate president visit to United States:

We can not apprehend Atiku because of our Diplomatic ties to nigeria .He's been booked booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President.

US Department of African Affair

This appears to be true, Nigerian Embassy was not aware of his arrival in the US , that means they didnt issue him visa

Atiku indeed went as boy boy to saraki

lalasticlala ,mynd44 , oam4j people desreve the truth

This will explain reason he stayed glued to Saraki's side the whole time, and why Reno Omokri kept away from them. Omokri's presence woud have nullified it as a Senate Mission and become political meeting. grin grin
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by MetaPhysical: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Dotng:
grin grin grin

This is not true.
Nigerian Embassies around the world have two broad functions. 1) diplomatic; 2) consular.
Namadi Sambo can travel to US today just to go vacation. The diplomatic function will not provide him protocol but he can request and get consular services. Because he is a past VP, these services can include stay at guest house maintained by the Embassy, with staffs available to him 24x7. Atiku has same privilege but may choose to use a different lodging arrangement. However, because of his status protocol officers would have alerted the Embassy ahead of his arrival. If that did not happen this time they need to be warned never to take such risks again in future.

I can't vote for him but I wish him well. God forbid if anything happen to him while in Washington. He becomes US govt property for that brief moment and once they positively identify him they will not release him to Saraki. They will call Nigerian Embassy to claim him. Protocol is there for a reason, Atiku should use it.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by Tonimanze(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2019
APC is at it again. The important point is Atiku is in the US and working at how to solve the nation's problems when elected.
Meanwhile Make ₦50,000 DAILY, PAID IN CASH...SEE HOW!
Cash Paid Everyday...
Easy ₦50,000 or More Per Day
All You Need Is 30-Minutes Each Day To Do This...
No Experience Necessary...
Step by Step Instructions...
Click on the link below.
http://www.epslifestyle.xyz/p/email-processing-system-zeny-consult.html?m=1l
If link do not open please copy and paste it in your browser.
and paste it in your browser.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by gcof(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2019
otipoju:
These APC people no just get shame at all.
No wonder this country is a mess.

They talk like imbeciles all the time.

DID THE US EMBASSY ISSUE HIM A VISA OR NOT ?
because he went as an aide to the senate president, they issued him a stamp or better still, he went with his drivers license grin APC will not kill somebody
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by RTSC: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This will explain reason he stayed glued to Saraki's side the whole time, and why Reno Omokri kept away from them. Omokri's presence woud have nullified it as a Senate Mission and become political meeting. grin grin
Which university did you attend?

I need to blacklist it.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by HtwoOw: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
stop being stupid, its even on FP Embassy didnt issue Atiku any visa , he was included as an aide in a group of delegates and Senate President's immunity covers him, he does not need visa as a boi boi
otipoju:

I dont have a visa but i will be there. In fact i dont even have a valid passport.

Is that not how you people claim atiku got to America?..without a visa.

Reno Omokri had to stay far away from them because he wasnt part of delegates , if reno followed them up and down it would no longer be delegates , it'll be political gathering and thus Atiku would / might have been arrested
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by NothingDoMe: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:
stop being stupid, its even on FP Embassy didnt issue Atiku any visa , he was included as an aide in a group of delegates and Senate President's immunity covers him, he does not need visa as a boi boi

Reno Omokri had to stay far away from them because he wasnt part of delegates , if reno followed them up and down it would no longer be delegates , it'll be political gathering and thus Atiku would / might have been arrested
Bros dont be an olodo. The Visa class for diplomats is A1 or A2 Visa, G1 to G4. Visa exemption is for select countries and Nigeria is not among.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/other-visa-categories/visas-diplomats.html

Stop embarrassing yourself on Nairaland biko. If you at least visit the travel section on Nairaland you would know a lot about Visas.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by NothingDoMe: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:

According to diplomatic agreements, the US can ask the Nigerian government to revoke the immunity of any diplomat.

Nigeria will then decide if they will or will not revoke the immunity. If Nigeria refuses, the US will stop the diplomat from entering their country or ask the diplomat to leave if already present.

I am very much ashamed to read this rubbish you wrote and even more so to be quoting and correcting you.
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by MetaPhysical: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
RTSC:

Which university did you attend?

I need to blacklist it.
grin grin grin
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by otipoju(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:

Please just shut it and stop spewing nonsense.
Go and educate yourself on the meaning of diplomatic immunity.

Atiku is not a diplomat.
Reno like fani kayode and fayose are not in the inner caucuses of Atiku campaign team which is a very smart move by Atiku...so they do not know his itenerary until after the fact.

More importantly... you cannot travel outside or into any country without a passing through immigration and presenting a travel document.

Also, there is no arrest warrant for Atiku that has been issued anywhere in the world, so why would they arrest him?
Re: The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA by HtwoOw: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo and several hundreds on nairalanders have Stiku's court summon for the past 12 years , yes he has a case in court , but i don't know if theres an arrest warrant
otipoju:

Please just shut it and stop spewing nonsense.
Go and educate yourself on the meaning of diplomatic immunity.

Atiku is not a diplomat.
Reno like fani kayode and fayose are not in the inner caucuses of Atiku campaign team which is a very smart move by Atiku...so they do not know his itenerary until after the fact.

More importantly... you cannot travel outside or into any country without a passing through immigration and presenting a travel document.

Also, there is no arrest warrant for Atiku that has been issued anywhere in the world, so why would they arrest him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.