Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) (411 Views)

A'ibom Female Councillor Fixes Dilapidated Road For Commuters / Ogun: Abiodun Flags Off Reconstruction Of 19 Km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road / The Pains & Agony Of Road Users On Atan-Igbesa-Agbara Road (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) by Skillzmen: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello nairalanders, i thought to share this here.

I was sent on an official trip( Jan 17th 2019) to agbara from Lagos and i just couldn't believe my eyes on how dilapidated the road network in an industrial hub gazed my eyes....To think this this area is domicile to some of the biggest factories/warehouses we have in Nigeria like; Indomie
Unilever, Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria, Industrial Plastic Factory
, and lots of big factories left me in awe why such road should be so neglected with nothing on site by the government of the state or even at the federal level.

Re: My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) by Skillzmen: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
More

Re: My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) by Skillzmen: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
more

Re: My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) by Nukilia: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
The government is collecting tax from these organizations, but they don't think a good road is key to industrialization.

APC government is a scam!
Re: My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) by Skillzmen: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
More

Re: My Experience: The Dilapidated Road Of Atoh-agbara Road (ogun State) by Skillzmen: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2019
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Keeps Slumping, Osinbajo Busy With Tradermoni, Who Now Runs The Gov.? / 2019 Elections: How ‘APC Thugs Vandalised Our Campaign Materials’ – PDP Senatori / Nigeria Immigration Released The New International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.