Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (48025 Views)

Biafra & Ambazonia World Press Briefing With Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Dr. Cho L. Ayaba / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by AnanseK(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Coming to your screen, Igbos and wailers are so proud of it;

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by imoikoko: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerians should beware the poisoned chalice. The question to ask is why will the USA be granting access to Atiku now? What has Atiku offered the USA in return for this? Everyone knows America’s policy right now is America first as exhibited by their President especially in the murder of the Saudi journalist. USA has been wary of the movement into Africa by the Chinese and here is an opportunity to have a puppet as president in Nigeria just for allowing him access into the USA, if na you nko wetin you for do? So, Nigerians should beware the trade-off by Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
AnanseK:
Senate President's Visit to the United State:

"We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he's being booked as an 'aide' to Nigeria's Senate President".

- US Department of African Affairs

Too Disgraceful.
Lol, no wonder he's glued to Saraki's side constantly.
Oh Atiku.

You have to be called an aide to the senate president just to enter America.

�����
You have already disgraced the Office of a presidential candidate you're currently occupying.

How will you explain this to your supporters who are all over the space on your historic arrival on American's soil??

Lol.[color=#006600][/color]

Bros a few questions.
1. Pls is there anything like "US Department of African Affairs"?
2. Is there anything like "office of a presidential candidate?"
3. If atiku was granted visa as an aide of saraki, y didn't d state department spot that Atiku was posing as an aide of saraki to get visa?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by ceeceeco: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP is classy. APC is classless!
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Atilah: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
See Bukola
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by sonofanarchy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
jconsulting:
Nigerians are you not proud to have a President that can wear suit and not Jalamia
offcus we are
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by mabaz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
After all these and he doesn't win. These folks shouldn't commit suicide. You know yourselves

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Naruto87(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
A man who couldn't visit for years for corrupt related reasons has now be allowed by the USA. Hmm I wonder what he had to sacrifice for that knowing the kind of country America is.. Well he has said that in his privatization move "his friends will be happy " keep celebrating as Your future will be sold to the highest bidder..
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Naruto87(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
imoikoko:
Nigerians should beware the poisoned chalice. The question to ask is why will the USA be granting access to Atiku now? What has Atiku offered the USA in return for this? Everyone knows America’s policy right now is America first as exhibited by their President especially in the murder of the Saudi journalist. USA has been wary of the movement into Africa by the Chinese and here is an opportunity to have a puppet as president in Nigeria just for allowing him access into the USA, if na you nko wetin you for do? So, Nigerians should beware the trade-off by Atiku.
Exactly my fear too. But tribalism and personal hate has clouded some people's ability to reason
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Jones4190(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
ON ATIKU'S TRIP TO THE US.
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.
It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.
Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.
Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.
This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.
He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by madjune(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
I dont know why my belly lately rumbles once i see Dele Momodu's tweet.

Sychophancy doesn't have a better definition than the mention of his name.
This is one man that tweeted in as much energy for Buhari in 2015 as he's doing now for Atiku.

It's a shame.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Nifemi2512(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tbh, Atiku looks so presidential. But Buhari, ok, is he still the President? Hmmm, like seriously? Thought he endorsed someone for president some days ago.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
madjune:
I dont know why my belly lately rumbles once i see Dele Momodu's tweet.

Sychophancy doesn't have a better definition than the mention of his name.
This is one man that tweeted in as much energy for Buhari in 2015 as he's doing now for Atiku.

It's a shame.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jones4190:
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.
It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.
Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.
Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.
This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.
He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

Let me guess. This information came from d "US Department of African Affairs".
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Seun360(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Akuko, like sey na dem go vote. we go officially retire this thief come February, 2019.

Na by force to be Presido.

A thief will forever remain a thief.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Seun360(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jones4190:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Hajarajj: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Naruto87:

Exactly my fear too. But tribalism and personal hate has clouded some people's ability to reason
exactly my point, for America to overlook this issue(for the time being) and have dialogues with such a scandalous man speaks loud volumes. let's stop looking at things at a superficial level and think about it. America has no permanent friend or enemy, just common interests. I hope Atiku is not selling us, after all. he's a capitalist.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by opribo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is representing well, he is showing how Nigerians behave. We are always at the forefront of situations playing leadeship roles.

Unlike one man from Sudan who invaded our Aso rock. Always hiding behind as a man who doesn't know what to do. Ofcourse you can't give what you dont have so he lacks confidence.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by okoroemeka(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1086295546296451073?s=19

"PDP Presidential Candidate H.E @Atiku at his briefing with United States Institute Of Peace and Albright Stonebrige Group on Friday 18th January 2019 in Washington DC..." https:///iJ2ABKJmGs

Lalasticlala
there is something new and refreshing about atiku,an x factor I can't explain,I hope he can win and also seeing a Nigerian president in a business suit is good sight,dashikis and babanriga are now associated with corruption and bribe dollars.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Kdon2: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1086295546296451073?s=19

"PDP Presidential Candidate H.E @Atiku at his briefing with United States Institute Of Peace and Albright Stonebrige Group on Friday 18th January 2019 in Washington DC..." https:///iJ2ABKJmGs

Lalasticlala

This is more like a president than Mr... If you know you know!

1 Like

Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by okoroemeka(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
alizma:
when you finally see corruption in human form. the man be like blood of Judas, corruption is this you?
tell me who has held a government post in Nigeria that did not steal money,do not be a hypocrite if u are given a post u will definitely tap something,even OBJ stole more than atiku,pls free the man,at least you will agree with me that he is more presidential,fresh,composed, well spoken and atikulated than buhari
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by riyanxeally(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
jconsulting:
Nigerians are you not proud to have a President that can wear suit and not Jalamia
one Goldberg for u biko ure too much
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by harwokunle1236(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku ti take over.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by baby8ace(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please help a friend ,am in need of a job.
Degree- HND
Field of study -Statistics
Location-Ibadan
Contact- mail - henryify33@gmail.com
Mobile -08030643812.
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by TBrown77(m): 2:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku and Saraki have gone to see their employees in USA. All this paraferal is not working .... Gone the days when Coming to America is a movie to watch.

It has to be Buhari if not for anything but for stopping these Thieves promising us to get our vote and start telling us stories after..

Though Buhari promised us a lot in which he is not fulfilling but one thing I am sure of is that he isn't a Thief and if he's a Thief he is not a Mega Thief like Atiku and his allies

]See our incoming president shining and looking clean

I hope no zombie drinks otapiapia. They might be stupid but they are still our brothers and sisters and we must pray for them to get common sense

God bless Atiku/Obi

I hope buhari will debate tomorrow we want to laugh at his empty head [/quote]
Re: Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures by Psoul(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2019
In the 2nd and 3rd pic, I love the way that woman was wearing that her muffler around her neck grin grin grin

If u know u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Zamfara Women Protest Over Husband Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.