Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job (539 Views)

Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit) / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job by jmann2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
I know of a friend whose wife left him just a week to his mom's burial. The young man has just lost his job with an oil company and was going through hard times, few months after that his mom died. Just a week to his mom's burial, his mother-in-law came and took the man's 2 kids and his wife and they never came to the funeral of the mom.

It took God's grace for this man to survive the triple tragedy of loss of job, mom and family breakdown. This my friend was once in the uk and helped his wife to move over to uk. He has always been there for her but a little twist of fate and loss of job, the wife left him even in his mom's death.

The guy gathered a few thing he has and left for canada. After 2 years that the wife abandoned him and followed other guys who actually used and disappointed her, she is now seeking for reconciliation with the husband she abandoned to death.

This is not fictitious. This is a real life story.
What will you do if you are this my friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job by madone: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Simple solution take ur wife back but not as a wife now but as a side chick. grin this side For children Sake. She can be ur side chick for constant smashing.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job by bujebudanu1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Old things have passed away.

Do people actually take this action of collecting exes back.

4ck the girl and the family plus the children for abandoning me.

One thing I know for sure is.we can never see.
I'm an introvert and I take alot of things before actually voicing out.but
Ones, we have a serious issue.
Mehn .u don turn past tense for me.
U no fit see me not to talk of reconcilation

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job by Cholls(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
my brother take heart
Re: Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job by solz007(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Forgiveness Is A Virtue
Re: Abandoned By Wife After Mom's Death And Loss Of Job by Raalsalghul: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
jmann2:
I know of a friend whose wife left him just a week to his mom's burial. The young man has just lost his job with an oil company and was going through hard times, few months after that his mom died. Just a week to his mom's burial, his mother-in-law came and took the man's 2 kids and his wife and they never came to the funeral of the mom.

It took God's grace for this man to survive the triple tragedy of loss of job, mom and family breakdown. This my friend was once in the uk and helped his wife to move over to uk. He has always been there for her but a little twist of fate and loss of job, the wife left him even in his mom's death.

The guy gathered a few thing he has and left for canada. After 2 years that the wife abandoned him and followed other guys who actually used and disappointed her, she is now seeking for reconciliation with the husband she abandoned to death.

This is not fictitious. This is a real life story.
What will you do if you are this my friend
Stupid question cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Painful Reply She Got!! / --- / “soon Me And You Will Do A Nude Shot” – Charly Boy Tells Uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.