Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries (1678 Views)

Jime Vs Gov. Ortom: What Court Decided On Saturday / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Tonye Cole has urged Rivers people to remain steadfast in their support for the party and its Presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Cole also noted that what the courts have done to him was to place his aspiration and that of other APC candidates in Rivers State on hold.

The business mogul said this in a statement signed by his Media Aide, Chief Ogbonna Nwuke, adding that the APC remains the best alternative as Nigerians prepare for the forthcoming elections.

He said that the APC in Rivers State has not been outlawed by the courts from campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari who .................

Click here to continue reading
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chai i pity for u

1 Like

Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tonye there is still hope

1 Like

Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
My people Hope deh
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by bedfordking: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
he should wait for the next election when it ill be an open race . he would never be able to unseat WIKE in this election .

4 Likes

Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aaaaah that will be for four year ni guy
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by OROZ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tonye Cole for 2023 under pdp, we love u, just join the winning team, ur a nice person

1 Like

Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eyyyaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by jom28gy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
You cannot derogates court order, and expect to get judgment from it
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by deboysben(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let him try end of the year party
Perhaps inec will reinstate his name and he will defeat wike
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2019
interesting
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2019
RIVERS STATE
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Borderless: 2:43am On Jan 19, 2019
deboysben:
Let him try end of the year party

Perhaps inec will reinstate his name and he will defeat wike

Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:26am On Jan 19, 2019
lets see how it goes
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Nna17(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2019
RIVERS state a no-go-area for A~P~C> strictly<P♂D♂P>
Re: What Court Did To Me Tonye Cole Cries by Ugobestikyblog(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Interesting lets see how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Gov. El Rufai On The Queue To Casts His Vote - (photos) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Presidential Election Outcome Today (wednesday) / When Will BBC Investigate Who Is In Aso Rock? Jubril Or Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.