Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (24125 Views)

Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by sureheaven(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Pdp clinching to straw, they will soon clinch to tissue paper. shocked

Apc and buhari don't need to arrest the thief, defeat is the best arrest waiting Atiku come next month.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by pope777(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
These mofos are actually making Atiku more popular!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by reuben79: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
if true true apc ar in control of dis country dey should try and arrest atiku jst for oneday dey we knw dat kakki no be leader

4 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by ebuk4real(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
cool cool

This APC is now sounding irritating to my ears o. Can't they just simply keep QUIET?

Na wa o!!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by omoteacher(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Lai Muhammed mouth won't cause confusion and anarchy in this nation. What GEJ never did that's what PMB is trying to do now. APChit can't take abuses. I hate both parties but PDP is still a better evil.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by RurouniKenshin: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:
[s]It's not Buhari that threatened to arrest Atiku but USA. The wayo guy come follow the Senate President's entourage as an aide to the Senate President so as to cleverly evade arrest and pretend to show that he doesn't have a corruption case in the US. The bilateral relationship can exempt him due to the political power of the President of the Senate. But no wonder they welcomed him with Buhari's 4+4 sign[/s]
Aides don't have immunity. Zombies dont have sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by rapid101(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na mouth apc de

Dem born buhari to arrest atiku
Ny b say em own don finish

Dem too small joor

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Adebowale89(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
I hope the presidency debunk that. arresting Atiku is unnecessary and needless

let him come down here and prove his political worth on Feb 16

let's understand if obj is really a king maker that's he's portraying himself

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by manontree: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
allanphash7:
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

Buhari may be bad as claimed by some Nigerians but Atiku is not and never an option

So in your uninformed Rant, you couldn't use Google to confirm that Senate presidents and even governors do not enjoy diplomatic immunity in foreign countries including America

You need to grow up boy

7 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by MyGeneration(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku has done the only thing the opposition said he couldn't do by going to America and even meeting with USA congress men.

Now Buhari it's your turn everybody is saying you cannot debate prove them wrong by doing what they said you could not do. Go there and debate national issues with your mates.

If you are a Nigerian, you are above 25 and you have no job or work as a teacher and earn below 30k a month, u stay under your parents roof, still sleep under heat every night and curse Nigeria out of the frustration, then you come here to support Buhari blindly. I pity your destiny.

I suppprted Buhari but after that interview with Nta I just believe he has tried and should just go and rest simple.

Buhari please pity us and rest please we beg you just rest so we can solve our problems cause obviously you don't know what we are going through here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Demmy1206(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:
It's not Buhari that threatened to arrest Atiku but USA. The wayo guy come follow the Senate President's entourage as an aide to the Senate President so as to cleverly evade arrest and pretend to show that he doesn't have a corruption case in the US. The bilateral relationship can exempt him due to the political power of the President of the Senate. But no wonder they welcomed him with Buhari's 4+4 sign. Bad market at home and abroad grin grin
Haa O go gan o

1 Like

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Tomoyayi(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
allanphash7:
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

Buhari may be bad as claimed by some Nigerians but Atiku is not and never an option

Zombee
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by MyGeneration(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:
It's not Buhari that threatened to arrest Atiku but USA. The wayo guy come follow the Senate President's entourage as an aide to the Senate President so as to cleverly evade arrest and pretend to show that he doesn't have a corruption case in the US. The bilateral relationship can exempt him due to the political power of the President of the Senate. But no wonder they welcomed him with Buhari's 4+4 sign. Bad market at home and abroad grin grin
illiteracy is bad. Coupled with ignorance I swear it's a disaster. I pity your family

3 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by molas02: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
when Jonathan left we missed him, by the time jubril is gone nobody is going to miss him .

do I say JB

NO ,SORYY BUBU
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Afospecialk: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
We don't need to arrest Atiku again since we know he can't even win his ward let alone winning in his own local gvt.

Enough of Atiku news plz..

Let's talk about the beginning of new era to the next level till 2023 by OMB
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Moneystopnonsen: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
I understand how you feel. Sorry u hear

allanphash7:

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by melvin0004(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Afospecialk: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
molas02:
when Jonathan left we missed him, by the time jubril is gone nobody is going to miss him .

do I say JB

NO ,SORYY BUBU

You and who missed him. ?

What employments or any standout achievement were accredited to his record for his good 6 years in office.??

He spent good 6 years no any single standout achievement so what are we missing about him.

PMB till 2023 joo
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by zicoraads: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
The part where the spokesman described the Buhari presidency as going into full hallucinations sounded really funny. cheesy grin
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by gentlegenius(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Basitelo1:
Buhari govt encompasses every known character of Satanism which are Lies , Bloodshed , Lies , Bloodshed and more lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by 6digitscomrade: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
allanphash7:

so shekau can travel with buhari and diplomatic clause will still cover him?? Since he's a known terrorist...U are so so dumb and daft...I blame d contaminated sperm dat fertilized doz expired ovaries and the cow & gate milk that impaired ur IQ...If not how can u explain him procuring the visa So the USA said we will arrest next time not now because we know u will use diz visa with saraki Do u even know how visas are issued U think d way u lack honor is the way Americans are?? Shame on u!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Afospecialk: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku follow follow Senate president to the US bcs his way no pure.

Let his stay in America till February 20.

We don't need Atiku in Nigeria

PMB till 2023
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by RurouniKenshin: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
allanphash7:

Your presumption is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Saraki went with him to solidify his own place in PDP.

Zombies dont have sense.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Afospecialk: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
6digitscomrade:
so shekau can travel with buhari and diplomatic clause will still cover him?? Since he's a known terrorist...U are so so dumb and daft...I blame d contaminated sperm dat fertilized doz expired ovaries and the cow & gate milk that impaired ur IQ...If not how can u explain him procuring the visa So the USA said we will arrest next time not now because we know u will use diz visa with saraki Do u even know how visas are issued U think d way u lack honor is the way Americans are?? Shame on u!

The comment really get to you that yu made to use derogatory words for his simple analysis.

Why must he travel along witg seneta President for the first time since the rumor of his US ban.?

His traveling to the US can't change anything bcs he can never win an election in Nigeria not even his state governor election let alone Nigeria presidential election.
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by waziri4biz: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:
So you mean he also hid behind Saraki to be granted the visa. See your weak propaganda gather some sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by hedonistic: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:
Don't be miserably stupid. Don't embarrass your family that wasted money on your inferior education.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Afospecialk: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
RurouniKenshin:
Your presumption is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Saraki went with him to solidify his own place in PDP.

Zombies dont have sense.

So Saraki couldn't solidified all his previous trips to Dubai and China only the America trip Saraki support for PDP solidified his position as PDP.

Why am I even stressing myself over trivial irrelevant Atiku and Saraki issues.

Combination of the 2 of them can never win their local gvt election let alone again PMB.

PMB till 2023
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by baby8ace(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please help a friend ,am in need of a job.
Degree- HND
Field of study -Statistics
Location-Ibadan
Contact- mail - henryify33@gmail.com
Mobile -08030643812.
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Smh for you

Hadone:
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by buchilino(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hadone:

I DOUBT IF U EVEN UNDERSTAND WAT U WROTE
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by 6digitscomrade: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Afospecialk:

The comment really get to you that yu made to use derogatory words for his simple analysis.

Why must he travel along witg seneta President for the first time since the rumor of his US ban.?

His traveling to the US can't change anything bcs he can never win an election in Nigeria not even his state governor election let alone Nigeria presidential election.
you are a mediocre!!!!halfbaked human!!! U can't even articulate your point so how would you answer a simple question let alone make sense?, however I'm very much aware of the zoneB and Stockholm syndrome which has deteriorated since the incompetence induced recession...

My hearts goes out to you and ur likes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyebanji (Photos) / Committees: Reps Reject Dogara’s Appointments - Punch / Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.