Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (24123 Views)

Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest ā€“ Atiku / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / $16b Power Project: Iā€™m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by jude33084(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
allanphash7:
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

Buhari may be bad as claimed by some Nigerians but Atiku is not and never an option

COnfused
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Nduzeal: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Hadone:
It's not Buhari that threatened to arrest Atiku but USA. The wayo guy come follow the Senate President's entourage as an aide to the Senate President so as to cleverly evade arrest and pretend to show that he doesn't have a corruption case in the US. The bilateral relationship can exempt him due to the political power of the President of the Senate. But no wonder they welcomed him with Buhari's 4+4 sign. Bad market at home and abroad grin grin
this person no get shame at all do you think America is Nigeria bro if you are a wanted man here you are wanted no two ways about it
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by lagosrd: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Mr President may not be aware Ooooo.
If you know, you know
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by onubijoe(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
See this failure man
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by damilotun: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2019
It doesn't matter how he got the visa to me the question is he can't enter America and he had entered,all this Saraki diplomatic aide ranting is out of frustration
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by jamomi: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
What is the problem of APC day in and out they keep on fabricating issues with Atiku. Come February 16 we the masses we will show PMB the way to Daura he should go and continue rearing his animal and we are human being
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by damilotun: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Nduzeal:
this person no get shame at all do you think America is Nigeria bro if you are a wanted man here you are wanted no two ways about it
hmmmmmmm
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by damilotun: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
jamomi:
What is the problem of APC day in and out they keep on fabricating issues with Atiku. Come February 16 we the masses we will show PMB the way to Daura he should go and continue rearing his animal and we are human being
better
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by lagdmark(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2019
allanphash7:
"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."

Buhari may be bad as claimed by some Nigerians but Atiku is not and never an option
Doesn't make any sense, meaning you wrote Nonsense.
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Enuose242(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol I am sure APC knows the arrest of this man would be the end of APC in Nigeria as a whole
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Beadex1(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
allanphash7:

And according to you the American government had no power to reject him out-rightly from being a delegate as you claim since he is a wanted man there, oh i forgot he didnt use his real names. YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS BROS
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Yopcity: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
allanphash7:

When last did u take malaria treatment ?? Ureally need help !
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Glorymax: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Whazar:

my brother no one is honest but I believe they should have lost all sane followers by now. That's the word "Sane" . Zombies lack that

It's true dear. It really baffles me, and I begin to think whether they've lost all their "sane'" senses.
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by 989900: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2019
haywire07:
It will be the wrongest and dumbest move for Atiku to be arrested for whatever reasons.

It will only allow him gain public sympathy as it will perceived as witch-hunt

I swear, bad move it would be.

It will automatically turn Atiku into a hero.
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by molas02: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

You and who missed him. ?

What employments or any standout achievement were accredited to his record for his good 6 years in office.??

He spent good 6 years no any single standout achievement so what are we missing about him.

PMB till 2023 joo

so ur pmb achievement is all this mess he as put Nigeria into............if u like let u and all ur family vote for him, infact let him win self, the struggle continues, all of us will die here including u. stone as a president is better than buhari
Re: PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku by Preciousgift90: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
XceptionJay:

Sorry to say ,but u need to growup
[sup][/sup]

I have seen you grown up fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy / EFCC Arrested Okorocha Over ā‚¦7.9 Billion Fraud / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over ā€“ Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.