Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics (2315 Views)

Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Your Boyfriend Has Your Naked Pics... / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics by Lightangel65: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please people stop posting half naked pics girls and guys also on the social media.

Those pics you posted can make someone scrolling through commit the sin of lust.

Don't take it as I can post what I want, cuse what you post can lead many people to hell and this will be on you both.

You can actually save lives by stopping the nudity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lightangel65:

Please people stop posting half naked pics girls and guys also on the social media.

Those pics you posted can make someone scrolling through commit the sin of lust.

Don't take it as I can post what I want, cuse what you post can lead many people to hell and this will be on you both.

Please tell them oo
Will they hear.
Re: Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics by khiaa(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lightangel65:

Did God make na.kedness a sin or was it men who condemned it? As I recall reading somewhere that Adam and Eve lived nak.ed in the Garden of Eden, aaaaah where could I have possibly read that? Aren't there some tribes in Africa and the Amazon who still live in their na.ked state and it's the norm? Its religion that made the human body a sin..
Re: Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics by jakandeola(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
khiaa:

Did God make na.kedness a sin or was it men who condemned it? As I recall reading somewhere that Adam and Eve lived nak.ed in the Garden of Eden, aaaaah where could I have possibly read that? Aren't there some tribes in Africa and the Amazon who still live in their na.ked state and it's the norm? Its religion that made the human body a sin..
den put ur neked pix lets look and enjoy it if u think it aint bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop With The Half Naked Pics by Lightangel65: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
khiaa:

I wonder why women were created in the first place, but am not God. If I had a choice I would have made it a men's world only.
But am not God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Pray I Don’t Take My Own Life, It Was The Most Disgusting Thing I've Ever Seen / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In America. / This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.