Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) (19081 Views)

Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Okeji(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
adecz:
:
Buhari & El Rufai,
two religious extremists & bigots.
See painment by an Igbos miscreant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Rented crowd

Make una holla am o.....make e nor go kill himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by emerged01(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
shocked
This Na pure love. How much dem wan pay this people to come? US can't save Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by propsvila: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Iziquiel:

You with a sane mind still wants to vote for a thief in the person of Atiku, you guys are funny. If your head is really sound you should vote for some other candidate not Atiku or Buhari..
Because of the gullible Northerners the election is between Buhari and Atiku and I cannot waste my vote. Had it been we have more educated people in the North then they will be away that there are other candidates contesting.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Votes from rigasa the largest ward is more than that of your muddy local govt

One can excuse you for mentioning mud...afteral that's you've been surrounded with all through pathetic existence.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

I never imagined it was possible
for anyone to be dumber than GEJ.

Four more years of this super
dumbo, & this country is finished.

undecided undecided undecided

Give me names.....we nor dey for beer parlour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
LieDetector:
No doubt. Buhari will win in kaduna. That's his state
he’s from Katsina but only has a house in Kaduna
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by TIGRITIS: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:

And we have seen the achievements of your credible baba. A man who is so confused, lafks direction and has no iota of intelligence. In a sane Country Buhari cannot win his local Government councillorship election.
Really? Since Nigeria is "not a sane country", Buhari is going to defeat your "credible atiku who has a good direction with plenty of intelligence", the type he had demonstrated as a vp. You can kill yourself if that hurts you badly or better still, take the next available flight to "a sane country".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2019
peter1994:
Incompetency personified. I can't be blindly supporting someone this daft. Anytime he opens his mouth to speak, he always say something daft. Even to read from a manuscript, he does it in a very lifeless manner. #shame

Who sabi you, Mr. Undaft?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:

Because of the gullible Northerners the election is between Buhari and Atiku and I cannot waste my vote. Had it been we have more educated people in the North then they will be away that there are other candidates contesting.

Bro, that's no excuse. If you are patriotic you shouldn't vote in a known thief so you don't regret your actions tomorrow. I have friends who have decided not to vote for either PMB or Atiku, including my own brother. What is wrong is wrong no matter how much we try to paint it. Anyways, vote for your Atiku and let others vote for whosoever they want to vote for without insulting them. It is their choice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by propsvila: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Really? Since Nigeria is "not a sane country", Buhari is going to defeat your "credible atiku who has a good direction with plenty of intelligence", the type he had demonstrated as a vp. You can kill yourself if that hurts you badly or better still, take the next available flight to "a sane country".
Sorry I don't argue with Zombie because you are not normal human being.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by olawonder(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:
Untill a reasonable percentage of Northerners are educated and have a sane mind to analyse, disect and decide on key national issues like voting credible candidate then Nigeria is 100,000 miles away from genuine development. Jonathan wanted to help their life but no they said that are in love with suffering and misery, after election now many of them will be imported with cows to Lagos to beg on the street. I can't believe I am sharing country with these people.
Exactly my opinion! We can hv all the intellect in the world in the south and rant all day long about who’s better to lead, but fact still remains that the gullible North will always determine elections outcome... they are plenty walahi!
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by badrudeen14: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
This is beyond imagination!
Am confused 4+4 is Assured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
tinsel:
Nawaa. I am afraid honestly.
wait for kano kastina , bauchi , borno. This is a childs play. Nobody can divide buhari votes in nigeria .not even late yaradua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by TIGRITIS: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:

Sorry I don't argue with Zombie because you are not normal human being.
And here comes the last thing remaining in the brain as usual, "zombie". More like saying pig-like brains have limitation in argument and when such limits are made, "zombie" is the alarm tone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by propsvila: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2019
TIGRITIS:

And here comes the last thing remaining in the brain as usual, "zombie". More like saying pig-like brains have limitation in argument and when such limits are made, "zombie" is the alarm tone.
A man that argues with a mad man is also mad so I don't want to embarrass myself this early morning.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by TIGRITIS: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:

A man that argues with a mad man is also mad so I don't want to embarrass myself this early morning.
According to pigs, anyone against their foolishness is mad. Mr, other than saying "in sane country", "the man that lacks iota of intelligence", "zombie" and those other nonsense, what exactly have you said that portrays you as the opposite of a mad man? If supporting a thief is not the height of madness, I wonder what is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Seetto:
I am in sifia pain, grin grin grin
i pity the northerners
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by ventoh: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
This is massive love....unlike paid appearance crowd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Joyrise: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2019
peter1994:
Incompetency personified. I can't be blindly supporting someone this daft. Anytime he opens his mouth to speak, he always say something daft. Even to read from a manuscript, he does it in a very lifeless manner. #shame

My judge, thank you for ur views. You that have life on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Modragon(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Me i just know if God wants to sink africa,he should start with Nigeria...cus the greatest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians,we never learn from our mistakes and we are not ready for a better life we all clamour for...we will continue to live in poverty and shame in this nation..great Nation filled with useless people
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by brightalo17: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Rented crowd
It will be from rented crowd to rigging sontin sontin. your cries has no ending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by boxypane(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Rented crowd
If its PDP, its not rented abi. The sooner we tell ourselves the truth, the better.
Both APC n PDP are same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2019
The battle is real

check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

I never imagined it was possible
for anyone to be dumber than GEJ.

Four more years of this super
dumbo, & this country is finished.

undecided undecided undecided

Babatunde Fowler, head of Federal Inland Revenue Service is a christian from southwest.....we have a lot of christians from other regions in this government, stop spreading lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
bash8936:
Election decider for Buhari remains= Lagos, Ogun, Katsina, Kaduna, Kano and Sokoto.
By the time result of those States comes in they will cancel any other 12states result Baba might have lost b4 and opposition will be shouting rigging, But the fact is dat is Not about Buhari but APC is like a religion in all this States. The card carrying members of APC in Lagos State alone is more than the entire registered voters of Enugu.
Lol
Tell them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2019
好的
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2019
madridguy:
This is enough for INEC to declare Baye Buhari as the winner even before the election.

Hmmm Baye Buhari?

We only know one Baye
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Meliian(f): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
vacanci:

And this will lead to RENTED VICTORY. whether you like it or not, victory is in the bag

Na wa o. You people with your savagery sha. Una dey try.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by Calers: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku winning in adamawa,plateau, taraba,benue, south east and some state in south south. Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2019
propsvila:
Untill a reasonable percentage of Northerners are educated and have a sane mind to analyse, disect and decide on key national issues like voting credible candidate then Nigeria is 100,000 miles away from genuine development. Jonathan wanted to help their life but no they said that are in love with suffering and misery, after election now many of them will be imported with cows to Lagos to beg on the street. I can't believe I am sharing country with these people.

I laugh when i see stupiid posts like this. Is the south developed? Can any southern state be compared with any American, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, British, German, turkish, Saudi or Israeli state? Can you mention any state that could stand up to that of any developed nation? If not then i am sorry to say that you are as undeveloped, uneducated, ignorant and primitive as the northerners. Upon all the cultists and ritualists you have you have the guts to call yourself a developed person. Let me tell you something. The only way Nigeria can genuinely develop is when we start giving other parties a chance. How many southerners do that? You people are just typical ignorant people just like the northerners because majority of you just support Atiku because of your hatred for Buhari and not desire for development.
Re: Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) by uthlaw: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Rented crowd
na ur fada rent the crowd abi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares December 25, 26 As Public Holidays / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying / Suspect Dies In Custody & Is Buried Without Family Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.