Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (35317 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by ZinoFasisi: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Chizuru01:
Look at how low Africans has brought down themselves to the extent that going to America is now a criteria for them to criticize Atiku.

APC, sorry. The concept is voting out poverty from ASO rock not American nonesense

The issue is not going to America, but proving his integrity.

I don't know why any right thinking Nigerian will vote for either Buhari or Atiku tho

Only an Illiterate or Educated dummy will decide to vote for a man who is extremely dull and lifeless or vote for a man who has huge integrity issues/accused to be a thief which many of his supporters actually agree

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
post=74903046:
This is a known news to the wise one.
It is EVERYWHERE on our posts for the past 2 days, so the news is not new to us.
The children of hate and perdition should keep living in denial.
That is the problem of their future, their unborn kids will ask them all what they did with their youth.

Meanwhile, In the 1st and the 2nd picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage, as an aide to the USA (Saraki) looking out to the front, back, left and right like a thief, checking if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow me as an aide, don't take your own affect my official business here o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
Look at Atiku looking so scared.
And the 3rd picture says it all.
Pics don't lie!
An aide will ALWAYS walk at the back/behind the main person OBVIOUSLY!
BUNCH OF CRIMINALS!
[/s]

You said Atiku is a fugitive who can't go to USA,now see your life?

Sorry, take 2 caplets of senselin daily.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by 6digitscomrade: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:
lying asswipe Atiku did not get any visa in December , only peter obi did and was supposed to represent Atiku at an event which was later canceled

as at late November Atiku was lobbying UK and he was told they cant guarantee he wont be arrested hence why he returned to Nigeria

Nigerian Embassy , USA , US Embassy nigeria issued statements they arent aware of any visa for Atiku since the didnt issue any

stop lying

engreddy simply search atiku lobbying uk for passage to usa , or embassy press release on atiiku visa , you;ll find your truth

a hahaha ha a hahaha ha ahahhaha...Shame on u!!! If u were expecting me to respond to diz crap dat emanated from ur scrapped cranium..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Ojiofor: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
APC no shame at all. grin
The whole world will be amazed at the level of our stupidity should Buhari and his criminal APC get a second term in office.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by HtwoOw: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2019
VOA: Are you convinced that the United States Government are in support of your candidacy?

Atiku: There is no doubt because the United State is ready to support any country that is practicing democracy.

VOA: People know you as a businessman; do you think that your business background and experience will influence the United States Government to support you?

Atiku: One good thing is that Nigeria is a country that is practicing democracy and everyone knows that we have played a significant role and have done a lot to sustain democratic governance in Nigeria and it is very important.

Its a yes or no question folks

Yes , i believe my meeting with so so where we discussed so so plans for business and blabla bla can convince any one

instead the idiot is shouting democracy up and down
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74903046:
It is EVERYWHERE on our posts for the past 2 days, so the news is not new to us.
That is the problem of their future, their unborn kids will ask them all what they did with their youth.

Meanwhile, In the 1st and the 2nd picture below, you can see the person Atiku was on his entourage, as an aide to the USA (Saraki) looking out to the front, back, left and right like a thief, checking if the FBI are coming before telling Atiku, " i told you to come here on your own and not to follow me as an aide, don't take your own affect my official business here o, anyway, ' you can come in now, the FBI are not here for NOW!!!'.
Pics don't lie!
BUNCH OF CRIMINALS!

I have been following ur posts before now and seriously thought u were the only BMC member who argued with useful points.
But with this one now, u lost my respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by engreddy(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
hush15:

Are you ok at all? how can you belief this story? Person that is meeting congress men, giving speech is the person on visa as aide to Saraki?

These APC guys are the most lowest, pettitiest moat stupid aet of people that has ever surfaced on political scene because they give the flismy and nonsense reason for everything and anybody that believes their lies is actually a very big fool.

I guess you did not see the if in the beginning of the sentence. Please, I don't appreciate being insulted.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

The issue is not going to America, but proving his integrity.

I don't know why any right thinking Nigerian will vote for either Buhari or Atiku tho

Only an Illiterate or Educated dummy will decide to vote for a man who is extremely dull and lifeless or vote for a man who has huge integrity issues/accused to be a thief which many of his supporters actually agree

But the APC asked him to prove his integrity by visiting America
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by PythonAmaka: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
eyeview:

He travelled as an aide and yet he has invitations as guest speaker of many US agencies, institutes and congress
See mumu people

Help us with the transcript of any of his speech.
The much he could show for the charade was an interview he had with a US based Nigerian journalist.
Receive sense

python amaka
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by ZinoFasisi: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
IkennaDavid1:

But the APC asked him to prove his integrity by visiting America

What is my Business if Snr bro ask junior bro to prove integrity, Na family matter, na dem dem. e no concern. The entire family na thief
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Tampiko(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2019
I love the zeal with which you defend and support Buhari, but don't you think you're taking your stupidity too far?
post=74903046:

Pics don't lie!
BUNCH OF CRIMINALS!
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by tochukwu75(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN LARGE EXPANSE OF LAND (10 Hectares) IN ABUJA AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by PythonAmaka: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Ojiofor:
APC no shame at all. grin
The whole world will be amazed at the level of our stupidity should Buhari and his criminal APC get a second term in office.
True.. Pigs will commit suicide

python amaka
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by TEYA: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2019
life2017:
As a neutral right thinking Nigerian, what does the news suggest about Atiku?

Which of the following is more likely in JAMB comprehension exam.

From the passage above from the OP, Atiku can be describe as a:

A. a fugitive and a crook.
B. a dishonest man.
C. a man with low integrity.
D. a honest man
E. Option A,B and C.
Final answer: E cool
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Ojiofor: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
PythonAmaka:

True.. Pigs will commit suicide

python amaka

I don't engage zombies to a debate sorry.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by ollah2: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Ziggylady:

Unfortunately for you lots..only your depressed fellow zone-bs buys your crappy stories...Your APC was stuupid enough to base their campaign againt Atiku with the 'go to America' mantra.and was throughly played.

Deal with it.

Unfortunately for braindead people like you, your mental strength categorises people to be either a PDP or APC fan. Lagbaja was right that Nigerians are mentally and emotionally weak.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by ollah2: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2019
eyeview:

Do you know that everything you said is based on postulations. Guesses.
But am giving you facts which are he's a guest speaker and visitor to many govt agencies. They won't give him such invitations if he was an aide or wanted fugitive

You don't know anything about diplomacy and diplomatic ties
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by hush15: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
engreddy:

I guess you did not see the if in the beginning of the sentence. Please, I don't appreciate being insulted.

am not insult and i apologise if it came across like that. I just felt the "if" shouldnt have surfaced either. Who will believe such thrash....

America grant visa with criminal history when such person is not by any means a descent of thier country either by birth or nationalization...

its just absurd

1 Like

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by jconsulting(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
I saw this coming any intelligent Nigeria will realise that it took APC hours to think of what to write to counter the entry of Atiku to US because they knew it will be shame to be silent , immediately also they instruct Lai Mohammed to cook up a story against him , Nigerians APC is a devilish party that want to retain power at all cost.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

What is my Business if Snr bro ask junior bro to prove integrity, Na family matter, na dem dem. e no concern. The entire family na thief

Lol... I de feel u bro
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by BafanaBafana: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2019
eyeview:

He travelled as an aide and yet he has invitations as guest speaker of many US agencies, institutes and congress
Point is, if not as an aide, he couldn't have gone. He still remains the thief
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by BafanaBafana: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2019
dockokwus:
Gosh!
How can people,adults for that matter make an abject fool of themselves.
Even if u haven't got an American visa before or know a family or friend that got one, commonsense,even at age of 10,should tell one that even aides of Saraki,would still need to be screened for any past or present criminal record in the US that can disqualify them from getting a visa.
That Vanguard,an assumed media outfit can publish a tweet from Lauretta,a known drunkard,without getting in touch with the so called 'African affairs' department,something even individuals can effortlessly do and get a response within minutes,shows how disgraceful and low Vanguard has sunk,for those that even read it.
Go and learn about diplomatic immunity. Stop disgracing your tribe here

1 Like

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Bennycollins: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Let's even assume this is true, then Atiku and his clique should be respected for being so smart. These are the leaders with the magic wand, that can outsmart greatest nations of the world. Not those who stupidly subjugate our sovereignty to even pariah nations.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by AllenSpencer: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
haladadon:
can buhari wear jeans and sneakers ?

if buhari wear jeans and sneakers then I will vote for him.

till now him never comot him cap...

atiku moving about with no cap and up never fall.

You spent too much years in the village
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by don4real18(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Kabongo1:
I know this is NL but simetimes f9lks need to think before hitting their devices.

Pray how do you transfer immunity to another person?
You cannot arrest people on a diplomatic mission neither can you search and sieze their properties
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
It is not true. No be only African affairs na atiku affairs....saraki diplomatic passport doesn't cover any of his aide let alone a private citizen not on government parole as his aide

Top diplomat immunity only covers their immediate family members and not more

ceejayMAX:
whether e go as slave,we nor care.e don enter,e don enter.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2019
It is such a shame that a presidential aide will resort to such reprehensible lie. There's no such thing as department of African affairs. What exists is a bureau for African affairs under the department of state.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assistant_Secretary_of_State_for_African_Affairs
https://www.state.gov/p/af/
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by winj: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
presidential candidate of 180 million Nigerians

NIGERIANS ARE ONE OF THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH!
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by AdviserGeneral: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
What a shame on Lauretta. United States of all places, does she think their immigration is as daft as Nigeria immigration? Did Atiku visit America with a red passport? Does immunity cover the aides of Saraki? Not all Nigerians are as daft as Lauretta. American embassy that issued visa to Atiku is not as daft as Lauretta.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by scantee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
If you believe this trash from Onochie, then ur Brain needs to be formated..

You can as well belive Sheaku can as well travel to US as an Aid to Governor Shittima, even as a known terrorist.. And walk freely on the streets of US.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by Roadmike(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
haba Lauretta !

No dey tire ?

Said cannot go, now is obodo oyinbo you dey complain is that any problem.

Simply he don prove you wrong that he can enter. sikena
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by neyobills: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
ollah2:

That's the fact though. Atiku travelled to USA under the diplomatic immunity of Saraki as the Senate President of Nigeria. He was included in Saraki's delegation and they're all covered by the diplomatic immunity of the Senate President. Nobody can arrest any of them, those who are familiar with the working of diplomatic immunity will understand this. Would have Atiku travelled alone to USA as a private citizen without diplomatic coverage?

Oh really and he was also a keynote speaker at the US Chamber of commerce as an aide to Saraki,interesting......

There is a thin line between loyalty and servitude and it looks like u have crossed it unfortunately with your brain along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.