Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (35319 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by ada9ja(f): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
darlenese:

was it a claim yes or No?

I was expecting u to say that shameful video was doctored anyway

Choose better things to propagate than news for forgotten bloggers
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by ada9ja(f): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
new2012:

Hey trans, shut up! Aid, HIV, wtf is that to you spewing thrash.

Go and apply for a US visa as aide of even the current president and still see the scrutiny.

Let him go to US, let him go to US.. Now he's there and whether he enter as a mosquito or not, none of you business.

Neither Atiku or Buhari has got what it takes to make the country great but sure 'anything' human or otherwise is better than a senile old man who don't even know that he's the presidential candidate.

Hey sorry u lost ur drug? Yaba left Neva close
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by new2012: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
ada9ja:

Hey sorry u lost ur drug? Yaba left Neva close

Sure you know that coz you're definitely one of theirs.
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by darlenese(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
gcof:
it was doctored actually with a very powerful technology

I was at the stadium. was my eyes and ears doctored too
Re: Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie by gcof(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
darlenese:

I was at the stadium. was my eyes and ears doctored too
maybe they were but bear in mind that I was only giving you the usual APC shameless line of lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. / Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.