Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike (15319 Views)

Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by ijustdey: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2019
by Bisi OLANIYI and Rosemary NWISI, Port Harcourt

TRANSPORTATION Minister Rotimi Amaechi yesterday dismissed as another blatant lie, a statement by Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, that he (Amaechi) masterminded alleged plot to pull down the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen.

The minister, who doubles as the Director General of the Buhari/Osinbajo Reelection Campaign Organisation, said in an online statement that the governor’s allegation was aimed at putting him (Amaechi) on collision course with the judiciary.

“Amaechi is not a judicial officer and he is not part of whatever is happening in the judiciary. We challenge Wike to mention the name of the APC’s chieftain he falsely alleged that Amaechi discussed the ‘destruction of the CJN with,” Amaechi’s media team said in the statement.

It recalled how Wike, during the Ikoyi-Osborne-gate scandal, claimed that Amaechi was the owner of the $43 million cash found in the Osborne apartment and that the money was stolen from Rivers State government’s treasury.

It said: “In Wike’s usual chicanery, up till today, he has refused to go to court to claim the $43million found in the Ikoyi apartment, which he claimed was Rivers money stolen by his predecessor. Even when a court of law openly asked anyone laying claim to the money to come forward and collect it, Wike ran far away from the court.”

The transportation minister said Wike should remember that the immunity he currently enjoys against prosecution for his many libelous attacks on him would not last forever.

Coninuing, Amaechi’s media office said: “At the appropriate time, he (Wike) will no doubt face the full wrath of the law and ultimately that of the Almighty God.

“Wike should by now know that Nigerians are tired and are no longer interested in his ranting and cock-and-bull stories against Amaechi.

“Wike’s outburst against Amaechi is diversionary. Rivers governor knows too well that he has nothing to show Rivers people for his almost four years in office, in a state obviously with one of the highest allocations, thereby resorting to casting aspersions on Amaechi, instead of telling the people what he has done for Rivers State.”

Transportation minister also called on Rivers people and other lovers of democracy to ignore Wike, whom he described as a frivolous.

The Rivers State governor had, on Thursday, accused Amaechi of working against his Southsouth brother (Onnoghen).

http://thenationonlineng.net/cjn-onnoghen-amaechi-replies-wike/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by deboysben(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Amechi is just suffering from diarrhea of the mouth

Amaechi should know by now wike is far from him politically

He is also a bloody betrayal, he did it to Gej and he's doing it now to buhari. He can't be trusted

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by StarUp: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Wike and Amaechi again? Make dem go rest abeg...

Meanwhile, if you couldn't marry last year due to financial challenges, let me show you how yo marry with just 50k:

HOW TO WED WITH 50K

We must do it this year, sisters help a bro ✊

Intro:
Explain to your pastor that you don't have money for radarada.

1. Book in court beforehand.
If you book like 2 months to, its just 4k for certificate.

2. Use your normal suit Bro. Budget 2k to buy tie, socks and handkerchief.

3.buy fairly used wedding gown on Jiji for 5k or pay a tailor to do white chiffon gown with 5k budget or juss rent cheap gown for 3k(wash and iron yourself)...

4. Arrange for car to use from friends and fuel it or juss call taxi or uber going and coming 4k.
(He should not wait, after wedding, you flash him to come pick you up)

5. Invite only family and friends, well wishers should juss call or come to the house later...

6. Buy rings please. Very important. Budget 2k for the 2 rings.

7. Give decoration people in your church like 2k to do small design. (Your wife is a member so they cannot complain).

8. Do not cook for church people please.
Just buy one carton of TomTom and spray during processional hymn.. About 1,200.

9. Give church small thing, like 5k.

10. Give your wife's mum 10k to cook abacha and utazi stew for the traditional which you guys will do very early on Sunday morning before going to church.

11. You have 13,800 left.
Remember, you have to buy palm wine for the trad...800 for a full keg(after all, your wife's dad issa wine tapper).

12. Bestman and bridal shower should buy their things biko.

13. That your old friend that snaps photo will take up to 3k oo.

14. Give someone your laptop or phone to play small music. Give him 1k to buy the cord to connect it.

15. Buy fuel for church. 2k fuel go do nau.

16. Your money remain 7k abi?
Now hold 1k in 100 naira notes and give your wife 1k too in 100naira notes.

17. Keep the remaining 5k for miscellaneous.
One or two things might come up las las.

THERE YOU HAVE IT.
FULL WEDDING WITH 50K.
grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by ainas247: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2019
cheesy Birds of the same feather Hashim sowore Mogalu, you guys should merge Biko..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2019
This is for the children of hate and perdition.

END OF DISCUSSION.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2019
The zone b above me is trying so hard. Month Don dey end. First 30k for the year. Him no wan hear story for the money.

The hustle is real.

7 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Emperor2463(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Not again

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by bambamguy: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Amaechi is one of the biggest problems of this country. corruption personified

3 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by guywitzerogal(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Since Atiku arrived the U.S, I have not heard Pim from APC. Is their microphone still working. Where is Lai Mohammed, where is Festus Keyamo, where is Lauretta Onochie, where is Tolu Ogunlesi, where is Kayode Ogundamisi etc? Someone should check Yaba Left or LUTH emergency ward!

5 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by bambamguy: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THIS 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

3 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by maxzzo1(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Wike is right 100% Ameachi remains a loser.....

3 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
The worst moments to support buhary.

BMC work is getting tougher.

Why are Nigerians so wicked ?

2 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74904171:
This is for the children of hate and perdition.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Your work is getting more difficult.

3 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by fusionnest: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
StarUp:

Meanwhile, if you couldn't marry last year due to financial challenges, let me show you how yo marry with just 50k:

HOW TO WED WITH 50K

Intro:

3.buy fairly used wedding gown on Jiji for 5k or pay a tailor to do white chiffon gown with 5k budget or juss rent cheap gown for 3k(wash and iron yourself)...

4. Arrange for car to use from friends and fuel it or juss call taxi or uber going and coming 4k.

5. Invite only family and friends, well wishers should juss call or come to the house later...

7. Give decoration people in your church like 2k to do small design. (Your wife is a member so they cannot complain).

10. Give your wife's mum 10k to cook abacha and utazi stew for the traditional which you guys will do very early on Sunday morning before going to church.

Remember, you have to buy palm wine for the trad...800 for a full keg(after all, your wife's dad issa wine tapper).

14. Give someone your laptop or phone to play small music. Give him 1k to buy the cord to connect it.

THERE YOU HAVE IT.
FULL WEDDING WITH 50K.
grin

LOLX

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Naughtysite:

Your work is getting more difficult.
Your lack of work is getting more frustrating and suicidal, junior wailer! cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Through Amaechi... I knew that APc was evil

A party that plans evil

2 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74904414:

Your lack of work is getting more frustrating and suicidal, junior wailer! cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Omeokachie: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2019
If Amaechi can threaten entire country to form a parallel government unless they declare his party winner in an election yet to hold, that character is capable of doing anything to gain political advantage, just like Buhari can "soak dog and baboon in blood" in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Tenn88: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2019
StarUp:

HOW TO WED WITH 50K

Intro:

THERE YOU HAVE IT.
FULL WEDDING WITH 50K.
grin
grin
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Stalwert: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Wike fighting hard for his personal lawyer
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Okawene: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2019
After...CJN, built NBA Secretariat, Justice quarters in Portharcourt as a contractor, I lost confidence in him. What a shame.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by OakpropertiesPH: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Rivers State Polity lipsrsealed
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by TheTrueSeeker: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Dissecting this statement from the Amaechi's camp would clearly reveal Amaechi as the architect behind the CJN's ordeal.

They have even made it clear that Wike should expect his sooner than he expects...!!!

For Instance

Amaechi is not a judicial officer and he is not part of whatever is happening in the judiciary. We challenge Wike to mention the name of the APC’s chieftain he falsely alleged that Amaechi discussed the ‘destruction of the CJN with,” Amaechi’s media team said in the statement.

Amaechi wasn't a judicial officer when he shut down the Judiciary in Rivers during the later part of his second tenure as governor of Rivers over who becomes CJ of the State.

His antecedents speaks louder against him than he realize.

Secondly, Amaechi does not have to be a judicial officer to fight a judicial officer as long as he uses an agency (CCT) of the Executive (which he is a part of) to carry out his plan.

Thirdly, (cos I have other better things to do with my time), Wike mentioned Prince Tonye Princewill as the APC Chieftain Amaechi discussed the issue with

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by Joyrise: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
deboysben:
Amechi is just suffering from diarrhea of the mouth

Amaechi should know by now wike is far from him politically

He is also a bloody betrayal, he did it to Gej and he's doing it now to buhari. He can't be trusted

Oga PDP, pls explain to us what u mean by betrayal. So Amaechi shd lick ur ass because u are from south south. Weeereeeee
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by obembet(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2019
StarUp:

HOW TO WED WITH 50K

Intro:

THERE YOU HAVE IT.
FULL WEDDING WITH 50K.
grin

Why can't u apply this methods since? Now you will be 43 by April 13

1 Like

Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by justmenoni: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
This got me Rotflmao... Haba...

quote author=StarUp post=74904165]Wike and Amaechi again? Make dem go rest abeg...

HOW TO WED WITH 50K

Intro:

THERE YOU HAVE IT.
FULL WEDDING WITH 50K.
grin[/quote]
Re: CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike by RZArecta2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Amaechi that crippled Rivers state judiciary for years before he left office as governor. It's very possible cool

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Na’Allah Kura Resigns As Kano Commissioner, Defects To NNPP / 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month / Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.