Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) (1731 Views)

Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Franklinsucre7: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2019
I caught her red handed in a hotel with a guy holding hands coming out from the reception, she saw me and quickly removed her hand from the guy, i pretend as if i don't see her entered my car and drive off. Later in the day she came to the house crying and pleading for forgiveness saying all lots of stories that filled her mouth saying its not what i think and the rest, i have not replied her anything yet. Bross iam confused bkos i am in love with this girl. I don't know if i should let her go or give her another chance. Am confused please i need help. Girls are so wicked.
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2019
look at the kind of girl you are hanging out with,
bros you better upgrade quick quick

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by natinhoo(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Love kill you dia. You want to marry and catch her in the act before you will be wise?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by millionboi2: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Hahahahaha....... leave dem and go make money 1st

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Hello? Baby, have you sent it? cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Starboytwo(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2019
androidroot:
no no no,let's start from the beginning.....every time wire me money...

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Thunder fire your mouth there!!!

Because of men like you, Sniper insecticide is now expensive.

Better drink Mortein OR Raid when you catch the preeq inside her Toto.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Cholls(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
my brother it is well

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by chiommy123(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2019
I don't blame ladies that cheat this days guys have attitude problem. I blame her for trying to apologize when its clear that its over

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by joyousever(f): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Never let being in love cloud or kill your sense of reasoning. You should know by now that a person who cheats on you has no regards or respect for you. And if you ask me, that's a huge blow on your sensibility as a man. Even the Bible says, it is only on the grounds of infidelity that a couple should divorce. So if she evidently cheated on you at the dating level, how's it gonna be like when u both are hooked up for life. Reason with your brain & advise yourself. On the other hand,if she ever caught you cheating on her,then her action is justified,I-1 draw, because you men have serious attitude problem.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by khingTony(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
I don't blame ladies that cheat this days guys have attitude problem. I blame her for trying to apologize when its clear that its over
"Guys Have Attitude Problem"

So who did he see her cheating with?, A girl?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Starboytwo:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by chiommy123(f): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
khingTony:

"Guys Have Attitude Problem"

So who did he see her cheating with?, A girl?
certain attitudes push people to start cheating and he won't tell you everything that happened just start from the middle so as to blame the lady
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Rosay15(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
certain attitudes push people to start cheating and he won't tell you everything that happened just start from the middle so as to blame the lady
.. Babe, please stop defending what is not cus to me u have no reason to cheat when u are in relationship. If you are tired of the relationship then u mk it known to ur partner, den end d relationship although it gonna hurt but life goes on... So for that cheating is not an excuse.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Martinez19(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Franklinsucre7:
I caught her red handed in a hotel with a guy holding hands coming out from the reception, she saw me and quickly removed her hand from the guy, i pretend as if i don't see her entered my car and drive off. Later in the day she came to the house crying and pleading for forgiveness saying all lots of stories that filled her mouth saying its not what i think and the rest, i have not replied her anything yet. Bross iam confused bkos i am in love with this girl. I don't know if i should let her go or give her another chance. Am confused please i need help. Girls are so wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Martinez19(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
shocked grin

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by faithfull18(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
What did you go to the hotel to do too.

All these threads about ladies all the time.
If you can't cope, stay single.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Martinez19(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
Lol. Buhari cannot condemn Buhari. If there is an attitude your spouse exhibits that you don't like, you confront him on that. If he fails to change, you are fed up and you've seen another guy, first break up before you have a relationship with the other guy.

Cheating is unacceptable. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by chiommy123(f): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Martinez19:
Lol. Buhari cannot condemn Buhari. If there is an attitude your spouse exhibits that you don't like, you confront him on that. If he fails to change, you are fed up and you've seen another guy, first break up before you have a relationship with the other guy.

Cheating is unacceptable. wink
I hear. They must give themselves that attitude until they know who go taya. Just have someone nearby for replacement

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by pryme(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Babe, please stop defending what is not cus to me u have no reason to cheat when u are in relationship. If you are tired of the relationship then u mk it known to ur partner, den end d relationship although it gonna hurt but life goes on... So for that cheating is not an excuse.

Well said,
If you don't like what you see, then walk away.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Every time wire me money...Hello baby have you sent it.(Davido+KissDaniel)....If you are a guy reading this...Invest in your ur own life and take them farm tools for wot they are.Cux i have come to realise,that investing in a girlfrd is waste of time o. I learnt my lesson in a very hard way...Nothing like love for girls mind o..all na pretence and scam.... I love u sunshine, I love u baby , I love you my world ,that they normally tell you, na format to chop person dry o..Like my own then,even swear say she no go leave me and I come blive..I came back to square one after she finished with me.Who no fear girls ,I fear am...

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
stop having emotional attachments with runzgirls.if u must chop then chop and clean mouth but then having an emotional attachment for a runzgirl will emotionally weigh u down.be wise.
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
androidroot:
loving u na scam oo..lol
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
lefulefu:
loving u na scam oo..lol
Big scam ✌️
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Rosay15:
i love this babe

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
lefulefu:
stop having emotional attachments with runzgirls.if u must chop then chop and clean mouth but then having an emotional attachment for a runzgirl will emotionally weigh u down.be wise.
Even runs girl will come forming saint.....Fear them o
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Even runs girl will come forming saint.....Fear them o
lol she no fit pretend to be saint for long and besides the quickest way to know a runzgirl na to take a peek at her friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
lefulefu:
lol she no fit pretend to be saint for long and besides the quickest way to know a runzgirl na to take a peek at her friends
That's true..@Op. Giving her another chance is more emotional trauma for you o...I'm speaking from experience o.....Once a cheat ,always a cheat o...She will now add more technicalities, and before you will catch her again, u fit don get hiv o....Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
That's true..@Op. Giving her another chance is more emotional trauma for you o...I'm speaking from experience o.....Once a cheat ,always a cheat o...She will now add more technicalities, and before you will catch her again, u fit don get hiv o....Be warned!
gbam!
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
I tire o.
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Starboytwo:
Hello baby have you sent it
you don't even know what you do to me
sofe je ko losho Ma gba mula mi ni
o lo moge you be scammer
i dey follow you for back cheesy
Re: Girls Are So Heartless. (every Time, Money! Money!! Money!!!) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Every time wire me money...Hello baby have you sent it.(Davido+KissDaniel)....If you are a guy reading this...Invest in your ur own life and take them farm tools for wot they are.Cux i have come to realise,that investing in a girlfrd is waste of time o. I learnt my lesson in a very hard way...Nothing like love for girls mind o..all na pretence and scam.... I love u sunshine, I love u baby , I love you my world ,that they normally tell you, na format to chop person dry o..Like my own then,even swear say she no go leave me and I come blive..I came back to square one after she finished with me.Who no fear girls ,I fear am...
My Bae Dey Promise The Same I Dey Watch Her In HD Sha Cos I know girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is A Rare Gem / Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? / How Do You Deal With Konji As A Young Man In Mid To Late Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.