Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) (26795 Views)

Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. / Baro Inland Water Port: First Northern Water Port- To Be Commissioned Next Month / FG To Inaugurate Completed Baro Inland Water Port In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by ventoh: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
This unprecedented in annals of our national development.......surely Good governance isn't a rocket science!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by yrex01(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Phonix1234:
If u like commission road to heaven.... My pvC will send u home.
If u are with me, Like against me Share
u no get, stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by wink2015(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
sarrki:
Campaign and commissioning of projects going and in hand!!!

God bless you Mr President

Lalasticlala and myndd44 please deliver this to Nigerians

WHAT ABOUT WARRI SEAPORT?

That Warri seaport in Delta state, Nigeria has been lying paralysed for years.

It has been starved of federal funds and no major economic activities is going on around there.

If the Warri seaport is revitalized it will go a long way to bringing ECONOMIC LIFELINE TO THE WARRI INDUSTRIAL AREA especially at a time Shell has left Warri for Port Harcourt and companies are not coming at a profitable way to establish their corporate presences in Delta state.

Most oil companies operate in Warri area in clandestine. They sneak into Warri, lodge their staff in hotel do their business and sneak out without adding corporate value to Warri by way of JOB CREATION FOR THE TEEMING YOUTH.

The excuse has always been, Youth restiveness, Niger delta militant and Sea pirates.

Meanwhile the Warri seaport lies into the atlantic right inside the natural water ( atlantic ocean )

What we hear is DRY PORT IN KADUNA AND THIS BARO INLAND PORT.

I am wondering how Baro Inland Port will function in the years ahead because this port is not in the Atlantic like the port in Warri, Bayelsa, Onne etc

SOME HOW BARO INLAND PORT IS A LANDLOCKED PORTS.

THERE IS GOD O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Oga dats why u are dere and what u are paid to do......since u nor fit stand again jus go rest for daura ....e don do!!!

You guys claim he is from Sudan now you are masturbating over Daura.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is indeed historic
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by docadams: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zizu99:
what of Onitsha port. is not functioning

Project has been completed. Your kinsmen (Ibos) are the ones delaying the commissioning

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zizu99:

Ask GEJ why its not functioning since you claim he did everything for you when In office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by jconsulting(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is waste of resources

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by MrAJQ(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari ikon Allah

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
jconsulting:
This is waste of resources

How?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by easynetsms(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
BubuZombi:

Enemies Of The State Spotted

Buhari Dont Needs Your Votes and that of your Entire Families.

PMB till 2023

Mr. Man can u tell us 2 important things Buhari has done
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Chukazu: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
He will keep commissioning projects in the North, but only commissions "campaign " in the South

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Chukazu: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
docadams:

Project has been completed. Your kinsmen (Ibos) are the ones delaying the commission.

Stop drinking alcohol in the morning undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Hotfreezer: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Most Igbos would vote Atiku, some would vote Buhari.
Most Yorubas would vote Buhari, some would vote Atiku.

In the North, it is genocide. Atiku would be butchered, although he would survive in some states like Benue with deep cuts.

Before the campaigns came, we all knew who we'll vote.

That's the fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
We still won't vote you

speak for yourself and your family. As for me and my household, we stand with Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by emmanuelscott(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Primary school staff needed Whatsapp me 08181010930
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by rusher14: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zizu99:

It'll be done.

I hope you aren't amongst those that said Buhari shouldn't set foot in the East in 2015.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by blowjob: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by rusher14: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ask GEJ why its not functioning since you claim he did everything for you when In office

99% completed.

Buhari wants to take his glory they would say.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by osita76(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
sarrki:
Campaign and commissioning of projects going and in hand!!!

God bless you Mr President

Lalasticlala and myndd44 please deliver this to Nigerians
he should start proceedings to the scheduled presidential debate this evening because no excuse is allowed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by la1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
..Nice
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by bender79: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Teewhy2:
Am still confused why a president that is contesting as the presidential candidate of a party will even say he is handling over the party flag to the party presidential candidate of the party ( when the supposed to recieve is the gubernatorial candidate) assuming he didn't mention senatorial before gubernatorial again I would have said its slip of tongue but that incidence still pondering on it.
Note am not for any of the parties just thinking aloud my opinion.
I'm almost amazed at how you write incomprehensibly
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Ali97(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
BUHARI All through. The man of integrity
Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by docadams: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
wink2015:

WHAT ABOUT WARRI SEAPORT?

That Warri seaport in Delta state, Nigeria has been lying paralysed for years.

It has been starved of federal funds and no major economic activities is going on around there.

If the Warri seaport is revitalized it will go a long way to bringing ECONOMIC LIFELINE TO THE WARRI INDUSTRIAL AREA especially at a time Shell has left for Port Harcourt and companies are not coming to establish their corporate presences in Delta state.

Most oil companies operate in Warri area in clandestine. They sneak into Warri, lodge their staff in hotel do their business and sneak out without adding corporate value to Warri by way of JOB CREATION FOR THE TEEMING YOUTH.

The excuse has always been, Youth restiveness, Niger delta militant and Sea pirates.

Meanwhile the Warri seaport lies into the atlantic right inside the natural water ( atlantic ocean )

What we hear is DRY PORT IN KADUNA AND THIS BARO INLAND PORT.

THERE IS GOD O!

There is God indeed. Follow him truly and ye shall know the way. We see the truth somex but fail to know/aknowledge it

https://www.nairaland.com/4949965/npa-completes-warri-port-channel/1#74604473

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by uthlaw: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Somtitous:
Whether u commission the Onitsha Port or the River Kaduna Port or The River Benue Port or the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, we won't still vote you!
The writing is already on the wall

*Mene* God has numbered Buhari reign and has finished it

*Tekel* Buhari has been found wanting

*Peres* His reign has been taken from him and handed to another reject in Atiku whom the Lord has raised!
5% vote is just 4 local govt in kano....we don't need ur vote!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by Afamed: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Phonix1234:
If u like commission road to heaven.... My pvC will send u home.
If u are with me, Like against me Share
5 % = inconsequential

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by uthlaw: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Somtitous:
Whether u commission the Onitsha Port or the River Kaduna Port or The River Benue Port or the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, we won't still vote you!
The writing is already on the wall

*Mene* God has numbered Buhari reign and has finished it

*Tekel* Buhari has been found wanting

*Peres* His reign has been taken from him and handed to another reject in Atiku whom the Lord has raised!
5% vote is just 4 local govt in kano....we don't need ur vote to win!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) by amaechi1: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Teewhy2:
Am still confused why a president that is contesting as the presidential candidate of a party will even say he is handling over the party flag to the party presidential candidate of the party ( when the supposed to recieve is the gubernatorial candidate) assuming he didn't mention senatorial before gubernatorial again I would have said its slip of tongue but that incidence still pondering on it.
Note am not for any of the parties just thinking aloud my opinion.
You are right. But comment on the project that is been commissioned. Do you think is a good step to right direction?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock / Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor / FRSC Office In Port Harcourt Flooded, Cars, Generators Damaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.