Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku (24150 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by DLondonboiy: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Anytime a thief is released from prison, friends and family jubilate. Going to America was not a big deal, but he threw a party after finally getting a pass after 12 years. A thief is still a thief even if he is out from prison.

A mad person is still a mad person even with internet access..

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
When the leader is brainless his followers will exhibit the same level of brainlessness.
Maybe apshit don't know the meaning of sympathy vote. Let then continue to be stupid while baba Atiku keeps getting the sympathy of Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by hisexcellency34: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
They can't try that except they are mad
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by 11doubledee: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
As long as he doesn't commit a crime.
This is Nigeria!
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Tyrant Buhari. Your government is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
OK na
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by balodihno14(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku should be in jail by now. He is a criminals

And his fellow criminals are still supporting him.

Sai baba Buhari

Next level

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by wakes: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
ok
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by MannaFromHeaven(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sai baba Buhari

Next level
Please state his crimes and let the world see it!! Zombie. Son of a blind man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by NothingDoMe: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Warning! : my opinion wouldn't be popular.

I wish Atiku could win.... with the loss of 2 consecutive incumbents, our leaders would take us more seriously.

BUT he can't win with the realities on ground.

I really felt Buhari would be a positive change, different....but his incompetence is really worrying.

PMB showed signs of dementia in the Delta rally. This is a sign that the man is obviously not in charge. The answers he gives in interviews..... shocked

But what's the alternative? We have a kleptomaniac who has no one's interest at heart.

I support neither APC / PDP at this point. I am a neutral. I admire Tinubu though, he might / might not be a thief, but he's a great leader
Osinbajo has shown capabilities whenever Buhari has been absent.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by deboysben(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
AntiStupidity:

ARE YOU SURE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF LIABILITY.?

Next time use a word u're familiar with.
typo error my mistake
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by jrusky(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
APC shame

Buhari is a disaster. After watching him on NTA,I started pitying for Nigeria

Useless dumb and senile, tribalistic and nepotistic tyrant

Oh you watched that disgraceful NTA interview? Bro don't mention it pls kindly post it here for these pooh zombies on NL to see their foolishness.

That interview is the worst in human history Buhari can t even remember anything he was so blank absolute.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by eneyoduke(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Am very sure buhari is not aware yet

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Osinbajo has shown capabilities whenever Buhari has been absent.

Yes i agree with this. He's one of the few good eggs of this administration
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:
Tomorrow, Buhari will claim he had no idea..EwuAwusa!

We have said it before and we are saying it again, Nobody can stop Atiku from being the President. Nobody! No amount of intimidation can stop Atiku. No about of insult can stop Atiku. Nigeria must work again!!
the way you guys chest beat eh. One would think you have any facts or credible info to support your claim.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by RTSC: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Anytime a thief is released from prison, friends and family jubilate. Going to America was not a big deal, but he threw a party after finally getting a pass after 12 years. A thief is still a thief even if he is out from prison.
So now you know going to America is not a big deal , and yet your useless party based their campaign on it.
The man was comfortable in Dubai and you forced him to go to America for holiday.

Atiku has even asked the apc to show proof of his corruption.

Surely, that shouldn't be difficult to get if he is so so corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by 11doubledee: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Is he serious sef? Going as an aide to saraki,instead of him to work harder to try to convince the undecided voters back home.
For me I hardly trust an average Nigerian politician.He may be on his own private business or trying to clear some of his tied up funds over there and we'll be here fighting each other over people who don't care about us.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by RTSC: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
11doubledee:

Is he serious sef? Going as an aide to saraki,instead of him to work harder to try to convince the undecided voters back home.
For me I hardly trust an average Nigerian politician.He may be on his own private business or trying to clear some of tied up funds over there and we'll be here fighting each other over people who don't care about us.
You are an illiterate.

Close your mouth next time.

Aide ko, HIV ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Racoon(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Seems Omajuwa is seriously tired of being a zombies now on Twitter.Guy no dey comment on sai baba matter again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by tsephanyah(f): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
11doubledee:

For me I hardly trust an average Nigerian politician.He may be on his own private business or trying to clear some of tied up funds over there and we'll be here fighting each other over people who don't care about us.
well said
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Platony(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Complete this sentence:

Las Las, APC na Major...........

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sai baba Buhari

Next level

Ssshhhaaatttappp!!! Blablabla blublublu empty head.

Saraki is a thief provide evidence till now no evidence

Melaye is a thief provide evidence till now no evidence.

Fayose is a thief provide evidence up toll now no evidence.

Atiku is a thief provide evidence yet no evidence all you fools has to say is he can t go to US and he went the next apc stupudity is PHB Bank if not stupidity and madness PHB is the same bank that collapsed to form.KEYSTONE and Keystone still alive today. Apc are naturally so dumb they never reason before they talk.

Bro go and borrow sense if even okrika fairly used one because insanity is knocking hard on your skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by LZAA: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I wish Atiku could win.... with the loss of 2 consecutive incumbents, our leaders would take us more seriously.

I really felt Buhari would be a positive change, different....but his incompetence is really worrying.

PMB showed signs of dementia in the Delta rally. This is a sign that the man is obviously not in charge. The answers he gives in interviews..... shocked

But what's the alternative? We have a kleptomaniac who has no one's interest at heart.

SUMMARY: i prefer APC (few good people like Osinbajo, Tinubu) overall to PDP ( very bad folks) But i want Buhari to lose to teach our leaders a lesson. Wishful thinking cos Buhari wouldn't lose

I support neither APC / PDP at this point. I am a neutral. I admire Tinubu though, he might / might not be a thief, but he's a great leader
So u are telling us ur overlord is an incompetent git and we should vote atiku?
Ok we haf hear grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 shawnnn01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Itopa10(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
A thief should always be in caged
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
LZAA:

LZAA to his useless father:

So u are telling us ur overlord is an incompetent git and we should vote atiku?
Ok we haf hear grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 shawnnn01

Ok
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by searchlight: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

SUMMARY: i prefer APC (few good people like Osinbajo, Tinubu) overall to PDP ( very bad folks) But i want Buhari to lose to teach our leaders a lesson. Wishful thinking cos Buhari wouldn't lose

no matter how you hide we know the identity of zombies and you just exhibited it so now you know what you are .........ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by tyle(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
And Buhari will not be aware until Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Cc lzaa sarrki velocity25 shawnnn01 imperialyoruba senatordave1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
searchlight:

searchlight to his useless homosexual father :

o matter how you hide we know the identity of zombies and you just exhibited it so now you know what you are .........ZOMBIE

Not sure you learnt your lessons the other time... come back for more.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by LZAA: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Ok
Why d tin dy pain u like this
Below is the DG of ur overlord's campaign looking shocked by his ineptitudegrin

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Charmingrascal(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari and his cabals will never try that nonsense. They will cause serious crisis in Nigeria if they try it. Atiku can ne'er become Nigeria President that is one certain thing tho

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by blowjob: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
AKITU NA THIEF grin grin grin.

SAI BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.