Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku (24151 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by felabode76: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Apaniyan people's congress dare not try to arrest him. They'll surely regret if they try such.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Itopa10(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
A thief should always be arrested

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
LZAA:

Why d tin dy pain u like this
Below is the DG of ur overlord's campaign looking shocked by his ineptitudegrin

Go and lick your master's ass nah

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Nnamnugochi: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Allow the rule of law to prevail.
Meanwhile, get your business or company registered to prepare for the boom after election!

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by 11doubledee: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
RTSC:

You are an illiterate.

Close your mouth next time.

Aide ko, HIV ni.
Define illiterate?
Hide behind phone dey spew trash.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Chatflick(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku should be in jail by now. He is a criminals

And his fellow criminals are still supporting him.

Sai baba Buhari

Next level

I think you should be arrested also for this crap you took time to compose.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by islandmoon: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
BackToLife:

Thank you sir, I testify.
this is deception, this is the why they dont trust Nigerians, you even posted the secret online! imagine!!
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Jowanson: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Anytime a thief is released from prison, friends and family jubilate. Going to America was not a big deal, but he threw a party after finally getting a pass after 12 years. A thief is still a thief even if he is out from prison.

Was Atiku in Prison?
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by LZAA: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Go and lick your master's ass nah
But but omojuwa is not ipob nagrin
Cc immhotep velocity25
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
LZAA:

But but omojuwa is not ipob nagrin
Cc immhotep velocity25

Nah. The Atiku that made you sell Biafra for a plate of akpu and ugwu leaves tongue
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by RTSC: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
11doubledee:

Define illiterate?
Hide behind phone dey spew trash.
An illiterate is someone that believes that a well known atiku got a US visa by being an aide to the Senate president.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
[i]
tsephanyah:
Anytime a thief is released from prison, friends and family jubilate. Going to America was not a big deal, but he threw a party after finally getting a pass after 12 years. A thief is still a thief even if he is out from prison.
[/i]are you daft?
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by 11doubledee: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
RTSC:

An illiterate is someone that believes that a well known atiku got a US visa by being an aide to the Senate president.
You try well well.
Your father is proud of you.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Nah. The Atiku that made you sell Biafra for a plate of akpu and ugwu leaves tongue
Take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Brightest04(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
What if Atiku is arrested? On a normal ground the law can arrest anybody who is found wanting in way contradicting the law of a nation.So I think there's no any big deal about that.He can be summoned for questioning for some certain reasons better known to the law and if found clean, then he will be allowed to go.

But at this stage of the of the coming elections and being a major challenger of the sitting president,the oppositions will take it another way round.

So to me,I don't think it's necessary to arrest or summon Atiku for now.For sure he is a looser already no matter where he go to to sell his manifesto. It's Nigerians that is voting to elect who they deemed it right to head them not any country leader or citizens.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by opribo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
They think Atiku is GEJ. Let them try it and see how they will use their own hands to dig their grave.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Bgetto: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
id911:
If they like, they should arrest Atiku and put him in jail till after election, he would still be sworn in on May 29 as our next President Insha Allah

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

Only fool will think atiku is going to win the election again Buhari
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by LZAA: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Perhaps immhotep can help console ya pain tho grin
Lol he already did
Bro na savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by robinsoncrosoe: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
jrusky:

Oh you watched that disgraceful NTA interview? Bro don't mention it pls kindly post it here for these pooh zombies on NL to see their foolishness.

That interview is the worst in human history Buhari can t even remember anything he was so blank absolute.
At a time I stopped watching cos I started pitying for the man
I was praying the host stopped asking him questions because it was becoming too embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by reuben79: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
if true true buhari is president of nigeria he should arrest atiku and let see
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by deomelo: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
They will not arrest, charge or prosecute him, they are just trying to repaint and keep repainting athiefKulooter as a crook and corrupt individual in front of Nigerians and it's working.

athieFkULOOTER can not get away from or remove that image and of course, it is true that athiefKulooter is a crook and a grossly corrupt slime and scumbag.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by Houstency(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bleep
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by oluwaahmed: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
jrusky:

Oh you watched that disgraceful NTA interview? Bro don't mention it pls kindly post it here for these pooh zombies on NL to see their foolishness.

That interview is the worst in human history Buhari can t even remember anything he was so blank absolute.

The man is finished. I used to pity him b4 because I thought after 4 years he will handover to a suitable candidate being that he's not in top health. But when he said its impossible for him to lose, I lost all pity for him let him keep disgracing himself until he loses. Fool

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by VULCAN(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
BMC spotted.

tsephanyah:
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by somehow: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari is winning, take it to the bank.
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by deomelo: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Attention all athiefKulated Igbos, control yourselves and hold your pain till after athiefKulooter's defeat next month, it's too early to be crying and wailing out of control

grin grin
Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by ajebuter(f): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku should be in jail by now. He is a criminals

And his fellow criminals are still supporting him.

Sai baba Buhari

Next level

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku by XTHRONE(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
BackToLife:

Thank you sir, I testify.
Somebody,pls verify this guys, are they genuine or not, days are evil...we shouldn't allow evil to thrive please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / How Dimka Killed Murtala. / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.