Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble (9822 Views)

Poll: Which will you prefer?

Chelsea's Quadruple: 53% (7 votes)
Man Utd's Treble: 46% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Demise Of The Treble Dream / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? / Man U Wins Treble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by babs787(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2007
@topic

None of the above
Re: Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble by software(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2007
Hmmnnn software walks in Majestically with the UCL CUP in his hands

Who say CHelsea Didnt Hammer Lpool? Its only a Blind and dead man would say such Arrant Rubbish, 
Chelsea Won that match based on performance, But we didnt win mathmatically.

We are 100% better than some people they call Manure who were scattered by almighty Milan, 
And the worst of them all who will still continue to talk is Arsenal  Trophyless Club,  still their mouth dey drive rough

Secondly, I am Highly Dissapointed at the level of abasement Of most posts. Especially from the opposition. All i have to say is, Chelsea  is Marching ON,  We are Stronger even In defeat,  We still remain BLUE,

Please if u know u don't beleong to the Blue family, STOP ACTING DELIRIOUS.  Software is fully back, and i wount tolorate any rubbish from any body,  So please respect yourself,  Those who are to go to the motherless FC should go now,  I mean the arsenal fans

@kituan
(Kitaun, u have waisted all those 9years with faliures, due to your level of foolery. You need a Rethink otherwise u will choke like  a loser

@opposition Parties Manure, Arsenal, Lpool
Rotton in hell, and if u are Annoyed, go and sit on top of FIRE. Be rest assured, that thunder will strike all of u.

To all Faithfulls (Chelsea Family)

This is the time for us to be strong, we accept our defeat,  Its all going to make us stronger,  lets keep peace,  We would get there, Long Live Mourhino, Long live Roman A, Long Live Chelsea FC

I Bleed Blue
I am a True Blue
And i will remain Blue 
Champions 4 Life
Chelsea For Life sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Favourite Quotes From Football Commentators / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (0 - 0) On 8th May 2021 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 31st October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.