Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried (23379 Views)

Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by stephenduru: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai was at the Sultan Bello Mosque, for the funeral prayer for AVM Ali Ahmad Rufai (Rtd), the late elder brother of the Governor.

AVM Rufai, who died in the early hours of Saturday in Abuja, was born on 10th November 1948 in Zaria, Kaduna State.

He is survived by his wife, Hajiya Safiya Rufai, six children, brothers and sisters. His surviving siblings include Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai and Alhaji Bashir Ahmad El-Rufai.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/photos-from-burial-of-el-rufai-elder.html

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Common I just too much love the way Muslims do their burial unlike we Christians that will do wake keep then burial then we go still cook food chop for someone burial... But that doesn't mean I fancy the religion.. Christianity all the way

21 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by baliyubla: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
If the midget like make him sacrifice all him family members, AshiruKatung go still be our next Governor.

12 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by JasonScoolari: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
I send my condolence message to the people of Kaduna and Gov Nasir.

May Allah grant him rest.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by haywire07(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Imagine an AVM wrapped in a cloth and rubber mat and thrown into a pit

*spits*
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by TooMuchStuff: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Common I just too much love the way Muslims do their burial unlike we Christians that will do wake keep then burial then we go still cook food chop for someone burial... But that doesn't mean I fancy the religion.. Christianity all the way

In Christianity we celebrate LIFE not Death, we mourn the dead

In Islam they celebrate Death, then hate LIFE of everyone else except themselves in specific way..

So don't fancy them. Don't celebrate them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by braveboy64(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Inalilahwainailai wainailaihirojiun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by ofiko123(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
RIP to the dead..
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Lippy101: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Next time he won't dare to mention the Pope in that manner. Take heart Midget

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Jaytee1985: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
[]Imagine an AVM wrapped in a cloth and rubber mat and thrown into a pit

Does coffin assure heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Jaytee1985: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

In Islam they celebrate Death, then hate LIFE of everyone else except themselves in specific way..

Stop this lie...don't say what u don't know

14 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Shawnnn01: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Foolish reasoning from Biafrans as usual
TooMuchStuff:

14 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Jaytee1985: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jaytee1985:
[]Imagine an AVM wrapped in a cloth and rubber mat and thrown into a pit

Does coffin assure heaven?
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by akdjr(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Una don start again on top this una foreign religion. So una forefather wey no practice islam os christianity no go heaven abi?quote author=TooMuchStuff post=74919229]

So don't fancy them. Don't celebrate them.[/quote]
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Stocking: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

What is this one saying ?
Who celebrates death between people that bury the dead as soon as possible and the people that put their own corpse in ice and borrow money from banks to buy cows and organise parties .
Are you actually dumb or you’re just pretending to be ?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by straighttalk(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:

from love/like, you join In sha Allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Almost1stclass: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
haywire07:
Imagine an AVM wrapped in a cloth and rubber mat and thrown into a pit

*spits*

Where did you kept your brain?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Lippy101: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

What is this one saying again ?
Mugun . Even the pope will die ! So STFU and go to hell !
Muhammed is already dead and enjoying his 7 Virgins but you are still here talking trash. Better go and commit suicide so u can enjoy under 12 Bleep
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Seetto: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Still masturbating over Muslim matter, no one care how Christians handle or celebrate their death, no care how you feel about the way muslims handle their death, your religion unto you, my religion unto me.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Stalwert: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
TooMuchStuff:

[/s]

Yet you cover yourself with the blood of Jesus which came as a result of his vicious death.... so much for celebrating life

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Stocking: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lippy101:

Muhammed is already dead so what u talking about ?
I thought I quoted a sane person .
My bad !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by yrex01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
RIP SIR. MAY ALLAH FORGIVE UR SINS N GRANT U HALJANA FRIDAUS !!

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Stocking: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lippy101:

Muhammed is already dead and enjoying his 7 Virginstow but you are here talking trash. Better go and commit suicide so u can enjoy under 12.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise rule 2
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Stocking: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lippy101:

Muhammed is already dead and enjoying his 7 Virginstow but you are here talking trash. Better go and commit suicide so u can enjoy under 12.
Muslims don’t worship Muhammadu (peace be upon him )
Muslims worship the one and only God .
Now fuck_ off
And go and worship your 3 gods . No one cares .
Lakun deenukun waliyadeen

6 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Lippy101: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise rule 2
You started first you hippocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by thanknairaland1: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
RIP to d deceased
el- rufai shud go to hell on behalf of d deceased
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Lippy101: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

Muslims don’t worship Muhammadu (peace be upon him )
Muslims worship the one and only God .
Now fuck_ off
And go and worship your 3 gods . No one cares .
Lakun deenukun waliyadeen
Muhammed never reach to dey worship na bros.
Levels pass levels my friend grin
Super falcons don't play in la liga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by lukency(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Where is the celebration here?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by foreshore(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:

Can you hear yourself at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore / Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ogun Police Arrest Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle After Kidnap Operations (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.