Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried (23400 Views)

Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by chocboi78(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
I don't know if no one noticed but since his tenure as FCT minister ended In Which he perpetrated evil acts they made many masses lay curses on him, he has buried about 6 family members including two of his own children.... ....
#evilthatmendo..
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lippy101:

Muhammed never reach to dey worship na bros.
Levels pass levels my friend grin
Super falcons don't play in la liga
we cannot worship him because he was created by God and he also worship the God that created him as prophet Isa (Jesus)also did.... the white man you worship created you people to commit sin,he now make someone he created to be pregnant of him,to be born Inform of the people he created, and for the people he created to beat him to death for him to die for the sin of the people he created..... this is madness!
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
bro, i never knew u get sense like this grin
JasonScoolari:
I send my condolence message to the people of Kaduna and Gov Nasir.

May Allah grant him rest.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Lippy101: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
uthlaw:
we cannot worship him because he was created by God and he also worship the God that created him as prophet Isa (Jesus)also did.... the white man you worship created you people to commit sin,he now make someone he created to be pregnant of him,to be born Inform of the people he created, and for the people he created to beat him to death for him to die for the sin of the people he created..... this is madness!
What is madness is slamming your head on the ground daily, next thing we will hear is that you died in a failed suicide bombing. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Ohraykon: 4:51am On Jan 20, 2019
Stocking:

Muslims don’t worship Muhammadu (peace be upon him )
Muslims worship the one and only God .
Now fuck_ off
And go and worship your 3 gods . No one cares .
Lakun deenukun waliyadeen
u mean Lord baal in a pperance of allah the real moon god i am sorry for u.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Witnes: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

In Christianity we celebrate LIFE not Death, we mourn the dead

In Islam they celebrate Death, then hate LIFE of everyone else except themselves in specific way..

So don't fancy them. Don't celebrate them.
Mourn the dead by first kept on morgue for months, start taxing relatives for money to renovate house, march clothes, musician, beers, video coverage and u call all these celebration instead of holding special prayers for repose soul.... that's wastage and no single biblical verse commanded to do that my friend.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2019
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu.
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by happy6666: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2019
hi

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Harrykn: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
braveboy64:
Inalilahwainailai wainailaihirojiun

Please translate, i didn't goto <u>SCHOOL</u>
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by braveboy64(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Harrykn:

Please translate, i didn't goto <u>SCHOOL</u>
From God we come and to him we shall return

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Harrykn: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
braveboy64:
From God we come and to him we shall return
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by slimfit1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
El rufai done use him brother for sacrifice election time.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Aboki99(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

In Christianity we celebrate LIFE not Death, we mourn the dead

In Islam they celebrate Death, then hate LIFE of everyone else except themselves in specific way..

So don't fancy them. Don't celebrate them.

A child of hate. Your hate does nothing to Islam and Muslims. We still wax strongly and grow rapidly. Come to Europe and see how those who brought religion to you are joining Islam because unlike you they don't learn Islam from Nairaland hate mongers like you or Google, they study it, which task you lack mental capacity for! May God cure you from your ignorance!
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by TooMuchStuff: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aboki99:

A child of hate. Your hate does nothing to Islam and Muslims. We still wax strongly and grow rapidly. Come to Europe and see how those who brought religion to you are joining Islam because unlike you they don't learn Islam from Nairaland hate mongers like you or Google, they study it, which task you lack mental capacity for! May God cure you from your ignorance!

Hey shattaap!
The world without Islam is safety and peace guaranteed... !

Yan Banza kazamai...!
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by Stocking: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
The only thing you do is cry to the MODs

I feel sorry already . Poor you
Now you’re forcing me to call the attention of the moderators to your posts where you’ve been insulting people.
Continue
Re: Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
You should ask yourself why the posts that offend you so much to report to the MODs are the posts that call out women abusers, misogynists and tribalists. I don’t see you reporting any of the posts that insult and degrade women or Igbo people anywhere here. Instead you cheer them on and high-five them.

If you have deductive abilities, it should show you the type of person you are by now. You can play ostrich all you want. But the truth is that you hate women and hate people who are not from your tribe. So everything is okay when other people insult these groups of people. You don’t run to the MODs. You’re fine. But when they respond back , you go running to the MODs.

Your need to do that is pathetic but that’s not the main issue. The main issue is the fact that want a free rein to spread your misogynistic and tribalistic views. And that should scare you. There’s no potential for growth when you harbor such a mindset. You can report and find one MOD who is secretly misogynistic and tribalistic as well and will let you use him or her to shut up the people who stand up to you, but in the long run, you have won nothing. Just another prejudiced person who can’t and won’t grow because of their hate.

Free advice that cost you nothing. I’m done with you

Stocking:

Now you’re forcing me to call the attention of the moderators to your posts where you’ve been insulting people.
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell / Rise To Power: The Unusual Stories Of New Governors / Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.