Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria (426 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by aewhydot: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
With what just happened tonight, it is obvious both men are arrogant and have nothing tangible to offer the citizens. How do you explain the two major political parties boycotting the debate? And to add insult to injury; Atiku was spewing trash apologising on Buhari's behalf for not debating. I think it's high time we the youth rose up to the occasion to chat a new cause for our future by voting the old order out. Let's vote for a nobody so that a son of a nobody can become somebody in the future.

I am writing this in severe pains already, so let nobody tells me I am in severe pain.......... Thanks
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
not so fast let's not allow today's gaffe by Atiku make us hand Buhari on a platter
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
atiku can lose the election because this act
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
aewhydot:
With what just happened tonight, it is obvious both men are arrogant and have nothing tangible to offer the citizens. How do you explain the two major political parties boycotting the debate? And to add insult to injury; Atiku was spewing trash apologising on Buhari's behalf for not debating. I think it's high time we the youth rose up to the occasion to chat a new cause for our future by voting the old order out. Let's vote for a nobody so that a son of a nobody can become somebody to become somebody in the future.

I am writing this in severe pains already, so let nobody tells me I am in severe pain.......... Thanks
am feelin d same way too
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by aewhydot: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
not so fast let's not allow today's gaffe by Atiku make us hand Buhari on a platter

Bro I understand your point, but I think the best thing for us is to dump all this old cargoes and move ahead, nobody gave Macron a chance but he's French president 2day
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
aewhydot:

Bro I understand your point, but I think the best thing for us is to dump all this old cargoes and move ahead, nobody gave Macron a chance but he's French president 2day

the election is just one month away and it too late to make an impact for a younger candidate given Nigerias demographics ... Now we need to get Buhari out and I trust Atiku will raise the new crop of Nigerian leaders like he did when he was VP.
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by aewhydot: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

the election is just one month away and it too late to make an impact for a younger candidate given Nigerias demographics ... Now we need to get Buhari out and I trust Atiku will raise the new crop of Nigerian leaders like he did when he was VP.

Are you saying the likes of Moghalu, Durotoye, Sowore and even Madam Oby are not viable options for us? Common, stop pushing this Atiku and Buhari pills down our throats, it's damn to bitter to swallow. Abi dem use old people swear for us 4 Naija?
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by danot1030: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
aewhydot:
With what just happened tonight, it is obvious both men are arrogant and have nothing tangible to offer the citizens. How do you explain the two major political parties boycotting the debate? And to add insult to injury; Atiku was spewing trash apologising on Buhari's behalf for not debating. I think it's high time we the youth rose up to the occasion to chat a new cause for our future by voting the old order out. Let's vote for a nobody so that a son of a nobody can become somebody in the future.

Op you mean you have been infected by Fayose grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by aewhydot: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Honestly I am in pains grin

danot1030:

Op you mean you have been infected by Fayose grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
aewhydot:
Honestly I am in pains grin

stop fooling ur self and get a canadian visa. Aboki go still vote am. Despite all d fulani killinga jos pple still came enmass to see buhari
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by aewhydot: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Joromi12:
stop fooling ur self and get a canadian visa. Aboki go still vote am. Despite all d fulani killinga jos pple still came enmass to see buhari

Canadian visa? Bro what 4?
Re: Presidential Debate: Atiku And Buhari Have Nothing To Offer Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
aewhydot:

Canadian visa? Bro what 4?
to secure ur future and ur unborn

(1) (Reply)

Professor Niyi Osundare: My Lord, Where Do I Keep Your Bribe? / What Buhari Told Osinbajo After Survives Helicopter Crash In Kogi / President Buhari Arrives In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.