Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Presidential Debate Avoidance By APC & PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Avoidance By APC & PDP (302 Views)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate Avoidance By APC & PDP by sirSixtus(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
The long awaited presidential debate is finally here

I must say the debate for the presidential candidates won't be complete if the APC & PDP candidates are missing in the person's of Gen. Muhammedu Buhari and Alahaji. Atiku Abubarkar respectively, let don't deceive our self's this election will be decided by these two, thou we have more credible candidates but the immaturity of the voters won't make this possible. If an two ask what is more important than the nation you wish to rule(lead), it's obvious that the old politicians are still taking us for granted.
In my time following politics (International) I've never seen or heard the main candidates of an election missing a debate be it the USA, England, France, Greece, even Russia and South Africa e.t.c all this nations have had debate over the past years and still yet to hear a seating president and his main opposition candidate missing a debate, time has come for us to stand against all this, I'm a believer of the importance of communication and of course it power, if they feel we're not as important as where ever they are, let prove it that we're more important than they think.
The election system was built to be rigged in all way, I registered in my village and now live in Abuja our electoral system has just disenfranchised me and it painful.... Am just a simple Nigeria and like Ben Bruce I'm just making a common sense. Good night all
Re: Presidential Debate Avoidance By APC & PDP by Abfinest007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mark my word if atiku win is by GOD's grace
Re: Presidential Debate Avoidance By APC & PDP by Nukilia: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
The devil and the deep blue sea!

Nigeria must be taken away from the Almajiri dynasty who have nothing to offer the citizens of this country lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Shango Questions Obasanjo's Dignity To Be Statesman, Patriot / Atiku Names Thirty Corrupt People Working With Buhari / 2019 Elections: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.