Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (57174 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Islie: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
by Mayowa Tijani

Segun Sowunmi, spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organisation, and Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transport, had a clash of words at the first 2019 presidential debate.

The debate, which was hosted by The Osasu Show and held at NAF Conference Centre and Suites, had Sowunmi as the representative Atiku Abubakar, while President Muhammadu Buhari sent no one.

Speaking on the plans of the Atiku campaign as raised by Sowunmi, Amaechi, who was not on the debate panel, raised up his hands to ask questions from the Peoples Democratic Party representative.
He said the Atiku-Obasanjo led a privatisation of Nigeria’s assets to their cronies.

“The first question is that they privatised, to who? Who did they privatise to? To themselves, and they are coming back. Then I was a young man, I didn’t have money to buy,” Amaechi said.

“Question number two, let me thank the woman who said power had improved. Under them, with $16 billion, we had 3,000 megawatts of power, now we have 7,000.

“Three, and finally, on railways, we all go to Kaduna. We are talking about railway, who has the railway? Our government right?”.

Responding to Amaechi, Sowunmi said Amaechi was speaking trash, rather than sticking to an issue-based campaign.

“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,” Sowunmi said.

“Now, we had assumed, we had signed up to an issue-based campaign, and we just want to beg the operators of this present government to stick to the issues.

“We speak about opening up the economy to make sure that those who have the competencies to drive growth must be given the enabling environment to create value, and our people can plug in.”

Sowunmi went on to speak to some of the issues regarding the campaign, on behalf of his principal, saying the government should stick to regulation and let those with capacities run businesses.

https://www.thecable.ng/you-are-speaking-trash-sowunmi-amaechi-clash-at-presidential-debate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who be this

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Next level

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by softmind24: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,”

...he spent eight years as a speaker house of assembly in Rivers State under same PDP. Total => 16 Years!

Rotimi Amaechi is a big time criminal and a professional looter.

309 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Racoon(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
“...An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the [s]alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari[/s], and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,....”
Epic reply to the fraudulent non-existent "PH monorail" initiator.They have perfected the art of prevaricating when faced with the ineptitude & fallacy of their make believe lying lives.

In the course of trying to play smart, Amaechi ends up foolish in self-implicating himself.Meanwhile why didnt Festus Keyamo show up? Rebooting his brain for his own lies?

223 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by lordkush: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Apc and thrash is like amala and gbegiri

imagine this bald head rascal. trying to cast aspersions on pdp, meanwhile in all his crooked life he has been in pdp

8 yrs speaker

8 yrs governor. And he has mouth to talk.

such fool

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by NaijaMutant(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
This Sowunmi guy is just tearing APC apart piece by piece grin

Who's next?

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Only if these plutocracies knows the effects they are causing on the lives of the masses

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by opalu: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Most of the PDP ex Governors are in APC jumping upandan shouting that PDP should not be given a chance again adding that "Let us not return to Egypt" when in fact they are the real Egyptians in APC.
Party is nothing we just want BUHARI to retire to Daura or wherever it is he wants to return to

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by worlexy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's true na, is Amaechi not stupid for asking questions about the same government he was part of? Out of the 16years of the so called PDP misrule, he was a governor for 8years and was even part of the most powerful forces in the government as the chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum. Amaechi is simply mad and irrational for asking such a stupid question

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Groovenaija360(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by yinchar(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
That's so childish of Sowumi...

I am a Yoruba man and we are not brought up to speak to elders like that

Even though some South-South people will be happy because they are PDP and have anything against Buhari or APC...

But let's call a spade a spade you don't talk to an elder like that irrespective of the region or political affiliations.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Shookonekilla: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hahhahahaa

Buhari is just dustbin

12 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by yesloaded: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
After he disgraced Keyamo, they now sent Amaechi. Who will they send next?

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by goodlifehyd(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Oildichotomy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
I shudder to think Amaechi who was a governor with PDP for eight years joining the overflogged bandwagon rhetoric of 16 years.

I still don't get it ! I can excuse the sycophantic fellas from the other side of the divide play the weird tape of 16 years but for Rotimi, it is a hypocritical call

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by homirefacuny(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
""then I was a young man, I had no money to buy" grin
Nigeria is doomed!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Witlee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
You will tell me of the debate they are having will amount to the winner of the coming election

Even though I will not vote buhari I can never go with atikulooted or obituary

All of them are nothing but criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by kidman96(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
undecided
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Bizmagnet: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Issue bases campaign or impact based?

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by nwakibie3(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,”

Rotimi Amaechi is a big time criminal and professional looter.

also eight years as a speaker house of assembly under same PDP

and he is shouting PDP did nothing while the zombies applaud him

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/you-are-speaking-trash-sowunmi-amaechi-clash-at-presidential-debate

“An eight-year governor of a state in PDP comes to public space, riding on the alleged integrity of just President Muhammadu Buhari, and speaking trash to the people, what exactly is this,” Sowunmi said.

The above should go viral probably it will enlighten the brainwashed people who will be dancing around like deranged rabid bingoes with APC politicians forgetting that the 16yrs of PDP history wouldn't be comprehensive without their names...

The failure to identify this is beyond my comprehension...

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria politics.
Re: Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Who be this
na Jubril now

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Toyin Saraki, Wife Of The Senate President, Bukola Saraki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.