Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (30932 Views)

PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him / APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by PlanckTime: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tbsm

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Menusvan: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
click like if possible share if impossible
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by galaxy2020(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
That man osho dey smoke dry sh*t.... Chimpanzee uncle
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by haconjy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oshiomhole plays politics for the mature. I am sure you feel APC cannot win Benue. You are so naive.

A lot of shockers awaits you. This political script has been written long ago and you are just being made privy of some snippets so I understand why you are astonished
APC cannot win Benue ,take it or take it.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Tomide007: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin You mean APC will win a senate seat in Benue state?
There are some pro-apc part in benue and that is where akume comes from (I think � )

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by icedbreez(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
With his mouth...thesame way he impeached Saraki with his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by funmilade4real(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin You mean APC will win a senate seat in Benue state?

Before nko

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by BafanaBafana: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
9jaown:

Oga am from benue..
akume will win His election.
But no benue indigene is voting for buhari.
Even Agatu Muslims wont vote buhari.
Shey na em people turn benue villages upside down.. we are waiting for him. Idiot thieves people. Our mumu don do.
Bros, I'm from Benue too. And I can tell you that Benue people 70% of Benue people will vote for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Naajjii: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
baliyubla:
I laff seeing these brown roof Afonja minions coming to analyze my state. Orker Jev is the next Benue North West Senator, but again what do these religious extremist Afonja head slammers know.
Mr man Benue people don't curse like you, from your words you are a confirmed IPOB disciple of Nnamdi Kalu. You are not and can never be from Benue you don't have what it takes to be Benue indigene.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by BafanaBafana: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tomide007:

There are some pro-apc part in benue and that is where akume comes from (I think � )
APC has at least 50% presence everywhere in Benue.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by oyichi: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
person never win election them won give am sp, day dreemers , Akume d traitor
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Oshiomhole you are not God.you don't even know if you or akume will die before June. Power is Transient. You were praising Ortom to high heaven before, the moment he left for PDP you started your campaign of calumny.watch & see
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Mrpojj(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oshiomhole plays politics for the mature. I am sure you feel APC cannot win Benue. You are so naive.

A lot of shockers awaits you. This political script has been written long ago and you are just being made privy of some snippets so I understand why you are astonished

Are you sayn results have been written long ago?
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by FLYFIRE(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

And you think rigging will do it for apc? NEVER
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naajjii:

Mr man Benue don't curse like you, from you words you a confirmed IPOB disciple of Nnamdi Kalu. You are not and can never be from Benue you don't have what it takes to be Benue indigene.
This guy claims to be from every state

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naajjii:

Mr man Benue don't curse like you, from you words you a confirmed IPOB disciple of Nnamdi Kalu. You are not and can never be from Benue you don't have what it takes to be Benue indigene.
This guy claims to be from every state.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by shedy03(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
What did APC promised akpabio of akwa ibom in exchange for him to dump PDP? I thought it was senate president's office, plus his loot/corruption sins forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
FLYFIRE:

And you think rigging will do it for apc? NEVER
But it sustained pdp all this while.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The only senate seat they might win is akume seat. BENUE North B and BENUE south is voting PDP.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
APC cannot win Benue ,take it or take it.
Buhari cannot win benue but will poll 35%.akume will floor jerv,abba more has already lost to lawani while suswam may win Mimi orubibi.Emma home will crush ortomatic failure
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

The only senate seat they might win is akume seat. BENUE North B and BENUE south is voting PDP.
No,abba will lose to lawani.its only suswan that may win.jime will likely floor ortom
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tomide007:

Including half of idoma and igede land
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Bennycollins: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
Same way the anointed Lawan in 2015 and Saraki the unannointed emerged SP.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by ojtech8291: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
BafanaBafana:

APC has at least 50% presence everywhere in Benue.
Stop deceiving people. Benue flying PDP everywhere now. Is like it has been long you visited your so called Benue state. Last friday an Man told me that he will vote Babajide Samolu but will never vote Buhari again. So, it is possible Akume may win his seat but Apc will never and can never win Benue State again.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

No,abba will lose to lawani.its only suswan that may win.jime will likely floor ortom

Keep deceiving yourself.. Stephen Lawani is good, but his party is the problem. My constituency has always been PDP, and I don't see that changing. Suswam is winning his, Ortom will won governorship, if you think jime will defeat Ortom then u ve never been to the state.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Naajjii: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

This guy claims to be from every state
Oh so he has a reputation for? when I hear things like Afonja, slamming head and all that I knew where he is from, because Benue people don't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Naajjii: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Keep deceiving yourself.. Stephen Lawani is good, but his party is the problem. My constituency has always been PDP, and I don't see that changing. Suswam is winning his, Ortom will won governorship, if you think jime will defeat Ortom then u ve never been to the state.
But South has been PDP due to rigging. We knew how young Alhaji was rigged couple times. Let wait and see what plays out this time around that power has shifted.Its a balance contest between Lawani vs Moro probably federal might will give Lawani victory.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by VULCAN(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
A man who elevated thuggery to an art is who you term mature.

You are an apology

Tetehjewels:

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by fareed69(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

Do you think the people of Benue will make the same foolish mistake made by Anambra voters who did not return Ngige to the Senate?

GOD bless you for that.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naajjii:

But South has been PDP due to rigging. We knew how young Alhaji was rigged couple times. Let wait and see what plays out this time around that power has shifted.Its a balance contest between Lawani vs Moro probably federal might will give Lawani victory.

Well, people liked young Alhaji, even me I preferred him to David Mark, I agree that Mark rigged previous elections. But why APC won't win Is that many people see them as fulani herdsmen party. The killings in Benue is attributed to APC by the citizens, I don't see that changing anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ / Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.