Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President (30929 Views)

PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him / APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Charmingpet: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
because na pastor him be
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by fareed69(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

And who said it was a mistake? What did Ngige achieve during his first term in the red Chambers?

Thsts why you will always play second fiddle as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Someone that didnt do well the first time cannot right his earlier mistakes ?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari cannot win benue but will poll 35%.akume will floor jerv,abba more has already lost to lawani while suswam may win Mimi orubibi.Emma home will crush ortomatic failure
suwam go win not may win..akume will floor jerv,abba true as u said,buhari may not get up to 35% in benue.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari cannot win benue but will poll 35%.akume will floor jerv,abba more has already lost to lawani while suswam may win Mimi orubibi.Emma home will crush ortomatic failure
suwam go win not may win..akume will floor jerv,abba true as u said,buhari may not get up to 35% in benue.I currently serve in Benue.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Cantonese: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomohole-anoints-akume-next-senate-president/amp/

Hopefully PDP will win the election and Oshiomole himself will face prosecution. Let APC keep protecting him. Very very soon gbam. Inside Kirikiri or Kuje for him.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by bedspread: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
Ray97:
The only seat apc wil struggle for in benue is the govenorship seat. The rest is a landslide victory for apc. People outside benue wont know this but its true..
[/s]
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by saintegs(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Oshiomole mouth be like village tap wey don spoil.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Tareq1105: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
wilcox:
Rubbish political permutations. Let the clock tick faster so that they will all know where they belong to

It's not true.

They want to cause disaffection among the Apc family.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by JusticeSeeker: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin You mean APC will win a senate seat in Benue state?
Not just senate, Governor seat too.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bolustical:

After Febuhari 16

Hold up is Oshiomhole the Leader of Apc now or Tinubu? Another round of fighting go soon start
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Keep deceiving yourself.. Stephen Lawani is good, but his party is the problem. My constituency has always been PDP, and I don't see that changing. Suswam is winning his, Ortom will won governorship, if you think jime will defeat Ortom then u ve never been to the state.
Lawani is even more popular than mark.he almost defeated suswan with majorly zone c votes in2007 and 2011 polls.apc are getting stronger in zone c and already control oju and obi lga.David mark narrowly won the rerun against a small boy.an unpopular Abba more cant withstand a mighty lawani.mind you moro initially lost the pdp primaries but marked hijacked the process and imposed moro.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
suwam go win not may win..akume will floor jerv,abba true as u said,buhari may not get up to 35% in benue.I currently serve in Benue.
I like your objectivity.but why do you think buhari will perform badly? What of ortom?
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
fareed69:

Thsts why you will always play second fiddle as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Someone that didnt do well the first time cannot right his earlier mistakes ?
So what fiddle are you afonjas playing?
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
this forgot dst afta elections senate presidency is a different game...we ll see
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

I like your objectivity.but why do you think buhari will perform badly? What of ortom?
they all believed he took sides with Fulani herdsmen during the farmers/herders crisis..Ortom on the other hand is smart enough to have capitalised on that and made it clear to the people of benue why he fell out with akume also...
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Not just senate, Governor seat too.
na Jime wan win Orton..my guy wake up from your sleep .
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
na Jime wan win Orton..my guy wake up from your sleep .
Am doubting your objectivity oh.jime is politically stronger than Ortom.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by senatordave1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
they all believed he took sides with Fulani herdsmen during the farmers/herders crisis..Ortom on the other hand is smart enough to have capitalised on that and made it clear to the people of benue why he fell out with akume also...
Even before buhari ascended power,fulanis have been running riot in benue and it was never politicised.moreover,ortom has performed woefully and has not paid salaries rivalling yahaya bello.mind you,failure of suswam to pay salaries made ortom win and may also dethrone him.plus some of his aides have been fingered in the killings.therefore,if buhari should lose there,ortom too should follow.benue people are educated enough to separate these issues.
Majority of benue people here already are against ortom
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Am doubting your objectivity oh.jime is politically stronger than Ortom.
okay man..let's wait till February 16..
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by fareed69(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

So what fiddle are you afonjas playing?

We have been there
We will still be there after 2023.

Come to think What's your chance in Nigeria.

You are not force to reckon with
Your vote is just 5 % of total votes very minute and insignificant.

Always alligning with failure.

Come February 16th , transformer is there for you to hug.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Kenturkey048(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Even before buhari ascended power,fulanis have been running riot in benue and it was never politicised.moreover,ortom has performed woefully and has not paid salaries rivalling yahaya bello.mind you,failure of suswam to pay salaries made ortom win and may also dethrone him.plus some of his aides have been fingered in the killings.therefore,if buhari should lose there,ortom too should follow.benue people are educated enough to separate these issues.
Majority of benue people here already are against ortom
they av been fulanis issues before buhari,u are ryt on that.but the people of benue voted buhari because they believed he was gonna ease the security tension in the remote areas but rather he kept mute..ortom labelled his inadequacies on homages been paid to Akume with the states resources..majority of them are practically buying to that.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by adecz: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
papascode:
So an Igbo man has no place in this govt?

Political appointments are for Nigerians;

Igbos should approach Kanu for their own. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by BrutusOj(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oshiomhole plays politics for the mature. I am sure you feel APC cannot win Benue. You are so naive.

A lot of shockers awaits you. This political script has been written long ago and you are just being made privy of some snippets so I understand why you are astonished
Stop dreaming, Atiku has been a friend of Benue precisely the Tivs who gave him a title long time ago and the idomas won't align with the killer party.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by RTSC: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
We will be waiting for him after the elections.

There is nothing sweeter than scattering wicked plans.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by skare: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Scammers. so after scamming Akpabio, South East and South west for 2023 presidency.it's now turn for Akume.Am waiting for Tinubu cos he has not said anything
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by BafanaBafana: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
ojtech8291:
Stop deceiving people. Benue flying PDP everywhere now. Is like it has been long you visited your so called Benue state. Last friday an Man told me that he will vote Babajide Samolu but will never vote Buhari again. So, it is possible Akume may win his seat but Apc will never and can never win Benue State again.
Ortom contracted someone to sew about 500,000 pdp flags. They are tying it all over Benue to make it look like they are popular. Flags don't vote.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by ogatboy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oshiomhole plays politics for the mature. I am sure you feel APC cannot win Benue. You are so naive.

A lot of shockers awaits you. This political script has been written long ago and you are just being made privy of some snippets so I understand why you are astonished

Politics for mature and he couldn't remove Saraki as senate president?? Politics is not Aluta. Also tell Sowore
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by echodrum(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bolustical:

No, they don't.

How should Igbos participate in the government of people they tagged Almajiri, slaves and cowards?

Let them continue to Atikulate till PDP comes back to power in 2095.

BTW, what happened to the Biafran struggle?
Yes, Igbos do not have the political vote blocks to elect an Igbo president in Nigeria and that is why Nigeria has been decaying years after years. power has been rotating between the north and west since Nigeria was created and the results has been failure upon failure. .
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
fareed69:

We have been there
We will still be there after 2023.

Come to think What's your chance in Nigeria.

You are not force to reckon with
Your vote is just 5 % of total votes very minute and insignificant.

Always alligning with failure.

Come February 16th , transformer is there for you to hug.
Noisemaker igbos have more voting strength than afonjas.5% indeed.
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by 9jaown(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Bros, I'm from Benue too. And I can tell you that Benue people 70% of Benue people will vote for Buhari.
Hahahahaha
Benue vote buhar!!!
Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Word on the street.
You no Dey benue bros
Benue cant vote failure abeg.
Make him come campaign here.
Make we bring Him Head
Re: Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President by Seun360(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Godswill Akpabio ntorrrrrrr cheesy

Akpabio on seeing the news.

Ewu.
Akpabio joined APC in order to truncate Udom's re-election bid.
If he delivers AKS for APC he will get The Deputy Senate President seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer / Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.