Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray (48606 Views)

Henry Onyekuru Scores Twice As A Substitute For Galatasaray / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Celebrityblog: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Onyekuru scores for galatasaray. Match is still going on. Check out the "Zanku" celebration.

Super Eagles star, Henry onyekuru scored three goals to help Turkish champions Galatasaray to record a 6-0 home win over Ankaragucu. It was their biggest league victory in 32 years.

Watch the video HERE
of the 3 goals and see how Onyekuru danced 'Zanku' to celebrate while match was still ongoing.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/henry-onyekuru-hat-trick-goals-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Celebrityblog: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by baytuch(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Nice

4 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by tstx(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Majlaw(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
So??

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by EmmaLege: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
Chee
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by spartan50(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria taking over
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Pearlyakin(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Nice one from him. I'm happy when Nigerians in foreign countries make the country proud.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by IkpuMmadu: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Igbos everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Slynation(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Too dope..... Zanku dance steps is lit
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by freemanbubble: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2019
Isokay
isokay

Another overrated fuckker

And the name doesn't sound like a footballer
It sounds like a Palm wine tapper

Hear names like Torres, suarez, messi, penaldo, modric, lewandowski,. Is lewandowski again with the goal.
These are name that sounds like soccer not onyenkuru

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by YurFatHer: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2019
They r all legwork. hattrick is legwork, zanku is also legwork.

3 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2019
this are the type of clubs iheanacho should have started with for at least 2 seasons, he would have been well equip to play in the premier league.. but now the way his career is just nosediving

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by kollinz1234(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Today, the 20th day of January is my birthday. Pray for me happy people.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Echine: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
grin
grin
Nice1 to u my childhood friend

Igbo Amaka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
but if they catch u guys peddling drugs, its "Nigeria" abi! undecided
IkpuMmadu:
Igbos everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Jan 20, 2019
Lol wink.
Happy guy.
Keep scoring
Kewp soaring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by toprealman: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2019
For those doubting his age, is it your age he is claiming ?

2 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
this are the type of clubs iheanacho should have started with for at least 2 seasons, he would have been well equip to play in the premier league.. but now the way his career is just nosediving
You have a good point there too.
But guess he's making his cool money in Leicester.... but sometimes, it is just more than money.
His choice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by HallaDaTruth: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2019
What about me that is still dancing yahoozee in 2019 grin

4 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by Greenhero(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by klever18(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Aboki fry 2 egg for me abeg make I chop for this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2019
Yah, thats the issue!! if messi and ronaldo were Africans, they would have never made it this far, bcoz as soon as they started making money, they will just relax
post=74937622:

You have a good point there too.
But guess he's making his cool money in Leicester.... but sometimes, it is just more than money.
His choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by potent5(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Liepobs making Biafrans proud since 1901.

1 Like

Re: Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray by nnadychuks(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2019
I'm a real good footballer, I'm 19. Can anyone help me make it far in professional football?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.