Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months (30065 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by AntiWailer: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:
Why the unnecessary media whoring by Linda Ikeji?

She is trying so hard to let everyone know that she is happy, even if she is now saddled with a bastard that looks like the father who some lunatic claim his sperm was stolen.

She is depressed

She need the media attention and validation to survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by ritmek(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
cute baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
This boy look alike Tekno jor
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by KanwuliaExtra: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
A fatherless baby home is always better than a motherless baby home!

Congrats again Linda! You rock!
Now, you have a heir to your fortune! kiss

Women should learn how to be “sperm-thieves” from handsome billionaires only. cheesy

To marry nor be by force. Women, born your pikins jeje. No need waiting marriage to have children after age 30!

Be a FEMINIST and set your goals! kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by amazon14: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
gssdobi:
.who is his father?

He has chickened out. He will come back perhaps when the boy becomes someone of influence and apologize, and said it was devil's work that made him to reject him.
That is the way of some men.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Amaechi5(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Four months already!!! Wow thought it was just yesterday.

From https://www.vpnhandler.com/2019/01/yoga-vpn-apk-download.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by praisechinonso(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gut baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Pacesetter123(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bar1941:
Four months yet you refuse to show us the father, even Jesus Christ was known to be the son of God.

Hmmmmm, aunty Linda, God is watching you oooo.
kikikikikikikikikikikikiii,de picture funny die!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by gassbee: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wao so fresh n cute
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Rubbish. If her village people vex as the dey take take the boy pose for them and chop the baby now, she go say dem wicked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
EmekaBlue:
hope she no dey bleach dis innocent baby skin o...
He has natural hyperpigmentation. Google it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Rseven(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Four months without a father. *spits angry

And why is it that our beloved celibate feminist has paid more attention to being impregnated by a preeq & subsequent childbirth than she ever paid to her career & business?

I thought she told us men are scum & career comes first?
So it was a lie. grin

She actually really loved preeq lowkey all those times. grin

Feminists and hypocrisy...
my dear is better 2 have a caring n loving mum dan 2 ve a drunkard as a father...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by AfroBlue(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
kudos, chick is getting her shape back quick quick. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by barristerzinny(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
This baby resemble his father 100%.
i am telling you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by sweetilicious(f): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
newsnjobs:
you give birth to a bastard but every time person no go hear word. Nna so bastard dey shark person anyway.
Go and have a sit.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Malawian(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
What makes you guys think Linda wanted to marry the baby father? Its like you guys haven't dated a feminist before.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by fakuta(f): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
So cute
Gisters:
See more photos of Linda Ikeji Son Photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-gushes-over-her-son-jayce-as-he-clocks-4-months
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by fakuta(f): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
So cute
Gisters:
See more photos of Linda Ikeji Son Photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-gushes-over-her-son-jayce-as-he-clocks-4-months
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Rozaytee: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
femi4:
The boy is not fresh...looking older than his age
asin ehn he looks older Dan 4month... Truly
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Consray(f): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Four months without a father. *spits angry

And why is it that our beloved celibate feminist has paid more attention to being impregnated by a preeq & subsequent childbirth than she ever paid to her career & business?

I thought she told us men are scum & career comes first?
So it was a lie. grin

She actually really loved preeq lowkey all those times. grin

Feminists and hypocrisy...
she actually did it just to have the baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by otodeluxe(m): 2:09am On Jan 21, 2019
So cute.I cant wait to have mine. Indeed its a thing of joy. smiley smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by omolaraT1(f): 4:30am On Jan 21, 2019
Gisters:
Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji’s son Jayce clocks 4 months and his mum has taken to her official Instagram page to gush over him.

Linda Ikeji who has vowed to spoil her son with the good things of life seems resilient to keep the vow as she can’t get over the excitement of having her own child.

She wrote on Instagram :

Am I the only one, or is there any other person that has a child who drives them crazy with joy? Rhetorical question..lol. Jayce is already 4 months old and it seemed like it was just last week that I was pregnant with him. They grow up so fast!
My quiet place. My wide awake. My peek-a-boo. My chocolate cake. My giggle. My I love you. My peace. My heaven sent. My greatest joy. My everything.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-gushes-over-her-son-jayce-as-he-clocks-4-months

cute baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months by Prettyenit18(f): 6:30am On Jan 21, 2019
angry she's actually happy because she's not a kid anymore ( close to menopause), she also needs someone to inherit her fortune and she can afford to take care of her kid.
StOla:
Why the unnecessary media whoring by Linda Ikeji?

She is trying so hard to let everyone know that she is happy, even if she is now saddled with a bastard that looks like the father who some lunatic claim his sperm was stolen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Gorgeous 'Arab Inspired' Outfit / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.