Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC (16665 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by iskay1971: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Madness of highest order. Upon all the displayed projects picture how have the lives of ordinary citizens been better. Digging pit of enslavement for the nation by borrowing money to do projects which don't reduce cost of commodities. Nigerians will prefer cheaper food stuff, petrol, cost of education, medical accessibility, power supply and reliable security to roads infrastructures. Are constructing these road for cows?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by iskay1971: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Madness of highest order. Upon all the displayed projects picture how have the lives of ordinary citizens been better?Digging pit of enslavement for the nation by borrowing money to do projects which don't reduce cost of commodities. Nigerians will prefer cheaper food stuff, petrol, cost of education, medical accessibility, power supply and reliable security to roads infrastructures. Are constructing these road for cows?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Ojuororun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
mycar:
The people I pity are the very poor amongst us and the fixed income earners should buhari wins again.
All these rush hour cosmetics surgeries just to deceive the gullible ones, what happens to our refineries that were said to be 99% working?
The biggest scam staring on our faces now is the minimum wage, fuel price.
Mark my word, the biggest shocker is yet to come if buhari comes back.
I rest my case.
we need #5000 note in Nigeria sai baba go do am for us.
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by MarcC: 4:35am On Jan 21, 2019
JubiGold:

If PDP had built roads we will not be hr talking abt built roads constructed.
Thank u Mr president
we will vote u again

You are a bastard
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Grace001: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ivoryd1:

Isn't it part of what he must do for us to enjoy.....there isn't logic and reasoning in you guys judgment.... Are we not the nigerians that will enjoy it.......or is it the americans that will come n enjoy it.......EVEN IF HATE BUHARI, APPRECIATE THESE INFRASTRUCTURAL AND HUMAN INVESTMENT HE HAS MADE....nigerians sha

So anyone that criticize APC government now hate Buhari? Anyways that's your opinion. Nigerian government(past and present) has always been working on infrastructures but always with poor economy policies that render Nigerians in poverty. What's APC doing differently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria Safer Today Than It Was In 2015 / Saraki, Tony Elumelu, Banky W At The National Assembly Business Event. Photos / Solomon Dalung Niger-Delta Avengers Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.