Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC (16628 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Muttee: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2019
For President Buhari, he doesn’t have to debate, his achievements for 3.5 years will do the talk for him. In SW; Lag-Ibadan Rail, Lag-Abeokuta road, in SS & SE; Maritime University and 2nd Niger Bridge, in NE; Security, in NW; ABJ-KD-KN expressways, in NC; Baro Port and many more.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Buhari-Doesnt-Have-To-Debate-His-Achievements-For-3-5-Years-Will-Talk-APC.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by kilokeys(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2019
I haven't heard the presidents of the 1st world boast about roads and basic amenities.. Its no biggie.
They talk about policies. Things abstract to the Nigerian politicians.

313 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by MrSix: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2019
Truth is, both Atiku and Buhari don't have respect for Nigerians.

Need a laptop?
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Check my signature. .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
I haven't heard the presidents of the 1st world boast about roads and basic amenities.. Its no biggie.

Seriously, Nigerian politicians don't know how to campaign, you're building roads but putting the country in great debt

How much GDP did you achieve?

How many jobs did you create?

What feat did you achieve in technological advancements?

How many people did your govt lift out of poverty?

How well is the economic growth?

Nigeria really needs something different but it's quite unfortunate we are not even close to getting that yet

232 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Muttee: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari Achievements so far

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Muttee: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Achievement:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Npfn: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Lia Mohammed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by mycar: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2019
The people I pity are the very poor amongst us and the fixed income earners should buhari wins again.
All these rush hour cosmetics surgeries just to deceive the gullible ones, what happens to our refineries that were said to be 99% working?
The biggest scam staring on our faces now is the minimum wage, fuel price.
Mark my word, the biggest shocker is yet to come if buhari comes back.
I rest my case.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by netpro(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Gbam. Atiku is a diminishing and drowning politician, bereft of ideas. He was only there to attack Buhari, speak Chinese and promote corruption.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2019
ok....i cnt hold all this in no more.i aint a politician n i aint rootin for nobody but APC Wwwwhhhyyyyu call all dis achievement(s)huuuhh??have Nigeria/Nigerians gone that rogue that we dnt even deserve d simple ammenities of life??every Nigerian deserves food,shelter and security.we are asking you to table all if there is even one of your policy(ies) that you have achieved in the last 4 years...#simple#!!!stop ridin on our intelligence.we aint all that daft joorrr!!!!

66 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2019
They are only scared of buhari displaying a new level of dumb.

If one could debate with himself and fail, how would he fare with learned minds?..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2019
So why can't he come and defend these invisible projects in the debate

We want a president that is bold about his achievements not a chicken that can face invisible crowds, his kinsmen in Diaspora but not Nigerians!!!

He is a president in Nigeria after all undecided so what is he afraid of

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Racoon(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2019
When you have nothing to show because of cluelessness and incompetency.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2019
netpro:
Gbam. Atiku is a diminishing and drowning politician, bereft of ideas. He was only there to attack Buhari, speak Chinese and promote corruption.

Why didn't your smart Buhari decide to attend and outshine him then, I've seen smarter Buhari supporters but it seems y'all on this forum are just so dumb, no wonder you're called Zombie because sense is very far from una

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Makito015(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari promised to stop all government officials from seeking medical attention abroad

But what happened?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by netpro(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Why didn't your smart Buhari decide to attend and outshine him then, I've seen smarter Buhari supporters but it seems y'all on this forum are just so dumb, no wonder you're called Zombie because sense is very far from una

Read the post again. Buhari does not need the debate. His works are speaking for him. That's why Atiku/PDP are panicking asking for a date, time and venue.

Bunch of losers. Abeg if you are doing anything for Atiku or the PDP, I encourage you to collect money first. They will never have NNPC to sell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Flattino(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by mandax: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
It's a lie. Buhari needed the debate, even more than his challengers, to explain what he has done so far, what he intends to do if voted second term, and how he intends to do what he promises the electorate.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Obynopositive: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Lai Mohammed...... grin
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by freemanbubble: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
isokay
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by micah04: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari hiding like this from debate

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by koyeni(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2019
They never cease to amaze us grin grin

Check my signature for amazing deals

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Ayoswit(f): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Cowards

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2019
Hope the above projects

With Gejs airports is not what u call achievement

Clowns

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by henlooma80: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2019
What achievement? AAC Sowore for President. Omoyele Sowore for President
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Princesschi(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Fela Durotoye

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by NothingDoMe: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
So funny
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Myde4naija(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
kilokeys:
when you don't av those basic things here, your sense should tell you someone has to put them in place and can only be done with government fund........

Boasting about it, (accountability.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Tunasco4u(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Even the debate can even make him have more enemy and I know his enemies want to know his next target
Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari at work.

Next level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by Grace001: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Yes the masses will eat road and bridges, your achievements should be about economy policies that bring masses out of poverty, reaction of jobs etc.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC by NothingDoMe: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
mycar:
The people I pity are the very poor amongst us and the fixed income earners, should buhari wins again. I rest my case.
Best comment I've read here so far. Even the middle class is not exempt.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) / IGP, Police Commission Clash Over Recruitment Notice / Ikoyi Collapse: Osinbajo’s Associates Condemn Reports Linking Him To Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.