Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (39720 Views)

Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum / How Nigerians May Vote, State By State: Buhari, Atiku In Tight, Tough Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by americanigga(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
A former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the presidential election within three hours of voting.

The former Governor of Akwa Ibom State also claimed that the state would be first Buhari will win on February 16.

The lawmaker, who spoke in an interview with journalists in Uyo, was responding to a question on the possibility of violence in Akwa Ibom during the election following his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

According to him, the people of the state have already decided who they will vote, insisting that there is no battle ground in the state.

Akpabio said, “APC had taken over Akwa Ibom even before I joined the party. By the time I decided to join APC, by the time I landed at the airport, the whole airport was APC.

“The whole of the airport to the town was APC. The whole of the plaza in Uyo was APC, the jubilation was infectious.

“Women and men were bringing their brooms from under their bed, which means they had been hiding them because of me and they were sweeping the roads.

“A distance of 20 minutes took us over two hours to cover because of the jubilation. I was now saying that so all these people belong to APC.

“When I asked them, they said, “Sir, after you left office, the situation wasn’t the same again. We have moved to APC”. And I asked them when, and they said since 2015.

“If you ask the APC headquarters, they will tell you that we have over 300,000 card-carrying members who joined the party within six weeks.

“When I hear that Akwa Ibom is going to be a battle-ground, I laugh because there is no battle-ground in a state that has already shown direction.

“I can confidently confirm to you that the first state President Buhari will win within three hours of voting in Akwa Ibom.

“It is not because of me but because of the change that the Federal Government has started. The reason I am being attacked is just because I am a leader here and a lot of people came out boldly to associate with APC when I joined, but the people have rejected PDP before I declared for APC

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/20/2019-presidency-akpabio-reveals-first-state-buhari-will-win-says-election-will-end-within-3-hours/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by SalamRushdie: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Now i know these men are deliberately deciveing the Dullard

187 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ebuk4real(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin

It's on record that once a wise man joins APC he loses his senses. One can only Imagine an Akpabio that's not a wise man who recently joined APC...?

Na to just ignore these people...

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by gideon1971(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is the end of SAI BABA

BACK TO DAURA IS A GO

NA ME TALK AM

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by MrThisandthat(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Criminal turned saint because he joined APC

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Put ur life where your mouth is....

If Buhari doesn't win Akwa ibom

May Akpabio die miserably thereafter

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Confirm.

Akwa ibom are fully Buhariated

Buhari till 2023

Next level things

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by freemanbubble: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
isokay
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Misterdhee1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Now i know these men are deliberately deciveing the Dullard
Because he said what you don't wanna hear? Okay bro, Buhari will defeat Atiku by a large margin. Oya, kill yourself!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by NOC1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you know the amount of rigging that will take place, you will go and cry for PDP.

The kind of guys that are in APC are street Mafians, it happened In Osun, Tambuwal constituency, Kwara, Anambra they gave power to Obiano to play the card. Ekiti the governor was a flop so i don't want to include it, but they brought him down to his knees.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by neolboy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man is definitely not alright

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by PennywysCares(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
he is mad

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ybalogs(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kwara for me. We would have won before 2.30 PM on the day.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by michoim(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wao. Akpabio has become a force to reckon with...

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ybalogs(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
NOC1:
If you know the amount of rigging that will take place, you will go and cry for PDP.
I'm actually crying for them as it is. Baba till 2023 is non negotiable.

15 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by samisj4real(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
OK ooh but all need for my birthday is below

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Lordsocrates: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Akpabio get mouth like mad

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by abbaapple: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
angry

Always giving them a night mere!! SalamRushdie you smell like a rotten fish! NwaAmaikpe once curse your generation with his boxers!!! lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ybalogs(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
michoim:
Wao. Akpabio has become a force to reckon with...
He has always been boss.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Felixalex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hahahahahahah
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by chrisxxx(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is like daily ranting is part of the condition given to Akpabio to remain a saint?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ybalogs(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
On a serious note, do all these PDP apologists thinks Atiku actually has a chance?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Cooladex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder how any right thinking person would think Atiku will deceive Buhari.

Let's just wait till Feb16th.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Chukzy44(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Because he said what you don't wanna hear? Okay bro, Buhari will defeat Atiku by a large margin. Oya, kill yourself!

See this one,mumu!!and off course we know he will by falsifying figures..but no way#nigeriansEYESDONCLEAR!!!

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by PrimaBite: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ybalogs(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
The 3 hours Akpabio actually quoted is trying to be modest.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ritmek(f): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Confirm.

Akwa ibom are fully Buhariated

Buhari till 2023

Next level things
in your dreams.....akwa ibom belongs to pdp....akpabio should stop deceiving buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by FLYFIRE(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

It's on record that once a wise man joins APC he loses his senses. One can only Imagine an Akpabio that's not a wise man who recently joined APC...?

Na to just ignore these people...
They take them through ocultic induction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by foreshore(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
americanigga:
A former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the presidential election within three hours of voting.

The former Governor of Akwa Ibom State also claimed that the state would be first Buhari will win on February 16.

The lawmaker, who spoke in an interview with journalists in Uyo, was responding to a question on the possibility of violence in Akwa Ibom during the election following his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

According to him, the people of the state have already decided who they will vote, insisting that there is no battle ground in the state.

Akpabio said, “APC had taken over Akwa Ibom even before I joined the party. By the time I decided to join APC, by the time I landed at the airport, the whole airport was APC.

“The whole of the airport to the town was APC. The whole of the plaza in Uyo was APC, the jubilation was infectious.

“Women and men were bringing their brooms from under their bed, which means they had been hiding them because of me and they were sweeping the roads.

“A distance of 20 minutes took us over two hours to cover because of the jubilation. I was now saying that so all these people belong to APC.

“When I asked them, they said, “Sir, after you left office, the situation wasn’t the same again. We have moved to APC”. And I asked them when, and they said since 2015.

“If you ask the APC headquarters, they will tell you that we have over 300,000 card-carrying members who joined the party within six weeks.

“When I hear that Akwa Ibom is going to be a battle-ground, I laugh because there is no battle-ground in a state that has already shown direction.

“I can confidently confirm to you that the first state President Buhari will win within three hours of voting in Akwa Ibom.

“It is not because of me but because of the change that the Federal Government has started. The reason I am being attacked is just because I am a leader here and a lot of people came out boldly to associate with APC when I joined, but the people have rejected PDP before I declared for APC

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/20/2019-presidency-akpabio-reveals-first-state-buhari-will-win-says-election-will-end-within-3-hours/

Like seriously!!! Guess we are not in the same country with Akpabio

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.