Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (39729 Views)

Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum / How Nigerians May Vote, State By State: Buhari, Atiku In Tight, Tough Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Marvins0009: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
gideon1971:
This is the end of SAI BABA

BACK TO DAURA IS A GO

NA ME TALK AM

Who are you ? And are you God Abi Ipob mumy the thing go soon clear for your face when sia Baba return to office come feb 16 you can then start no lefuladom no erction
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Numlock: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Even those who have never been to Akwa ibom state in their entire life is here posting trash.

Well no need to make noise, the election will start next month.
Akpabio eyes go clear, he can win his constituency for his reelection cos the person he is going against with his not that popular but saying Akwa ibom will vote massively for APC is a child talk.

Election dey corner just chill and to those talking about rigging, believe me they have already shown what they have to offer during the Ekiti, Osun and other by-election and we already know how they rig by bringing incomplete materials to the polling unit.

Believe me people are wiser now.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Seun360(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
berrystunn:

Be fooling around with pictures and arrange crowd

Fooling who? AKS is my second home. I know the politics like the back of my hand.

Am even considering going there to cast my vote for Nsima Ekere after casting for PMB in February 16 here in Gidi.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Seun360(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Numlock:
Even those who have never been to Akwa ibom state in their entire life is here posting trash.

Well no need to make noise, the election will start next month.
Akpabio eyes go clear, he can win his constituency for his reelection cos the person he is going against with his not that popular but saying Akwa ibom will vote massively for APC is a child talk.

Election dey corner just chill and to those talking about rigging, believe me they have already shown what they have to offer during the Ekiti, Osun and other by-election and we already know how they rig by bringing incomplete materials to the polling unit.

Believe me people are wiser now.

Baba, pack well.

Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District will give APC a block vote all thanks to Akpabio.

Uyo Senatorial District as always been for APC.

Eket Senatorial District will be a battle ground for both Udom n Ekere.

Ikot Abasi, Eastern Obolo, Oron and it environment will vote massively for Ekere.

Onna, Eket, Esit Eket and Ibeno, Udom will slightly edge those places.

Annangs will vote massively for Nsima Ekere all thanks to Akpabio factor.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Now i know these men are deliberately deciveing the Dullard
the same way you're deceiving atiku
did see what happened in kaduna, Niger, Delta,Edo et al
my dear pls avoid lagoon, rope sniper etc
I reall love you

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by isahsalee: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
ybalogs:
The 3 hours Akpabio actually quoted is trying to be modest.

In 2 hours it will be done and dusted, 3 hours too far
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by bisongue(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
APC (oshiomole) gave akpabio an assignment to accomplish before the elections begin otherwise efcc will arrest him and throw him in jail, hence all the rubbish he is vomiting! The foolish man is not happy about what he is doing to Nigerians, but he can not help it and he is afraid to go to jail!
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Mrpojj(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
americanigga:
A former Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the presidential election within three hours of voting.

The former Governor of Akwa Ibom State also claimed that the state would be first Buhari will win on February 16.

The lawmaker, who spoke in an interview with journalists in Uyo, was responding to a question on the possibility of violence in Akwa Ibom during the election following his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

According to him, the people of the state have already decided who they will vote, insisting that there is no battle ground in the state.

Akpabio said, “APC had taken over Akwa Ibom even before I joined the party. By the time I decided to join APC, by the time I landed at the airport, the whole airport was APC.

“The whole of the airport to the town was APC. The whole of the plaza in Uyo was APC, the jubilation was infectious.

“Women and men were bringing their brooms from under their bed, which means they had been hiding them because of me and they were sweeping the roads.

“A distance of 20 minutes took us over two hours to cover because of the jubilation. I was now saying that so all these people belong to APC.

“When I asked them, they said, “Sir, after you left office, the situation wasn’t the same again. We have moved to APC”. And I asked them when, and they said since 2015.

“If you ask the APC headquarters, they will tell you that we have over 300,000 card-carrying members who joined the party within six weeks.

“When I hear that Akwa Ibom is going to be a battle-ground, I laugh because there is no battle-ground in a state that has already shown direction.

“I can confidently confirm to you that the first state President Buhari will win within three hours of voting in Akwa Ibom.

“It is not because of me but because of the change that the Federal Government has started. The reason I am being attacked is just because I am a leader here and a lot of people came out boldly to associate with APC when I joined, but the people have rejected PDP before I declared for APC

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/20/2019-presidency-akpabio-reveals-first-state-buhari-will-win-says-election-will-end-within-3-hours/

When I asked them, they said, “Sir, after you left office, the situation wasn’t the same again. We have moved to APC”. And I asked them when, and they said since 2015
Can u imagine wat akpabio is say?
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Numlock: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Seun360:

Baba, pack well.

Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District will give APC a block vote all thanks to Akpabio.

Uyo Senatorial District as always been for APC.

Eket Senatorial District will be a battle ground for both Udom n Ekere.

Ikot Abasi, Eastern Obolo, Oron and it environment will vote massively for Ekere.

Onna, Eket, Esit Eket and Ibeno, Udom will slightly edge those places.

Annangs will vote massively for Nsima Ekere all thanks to Akpabio factor.

Thank me later.

Lol.. Funny man, till then.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by jesmond3945: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Akpabio is being deceived. He will only be in buhari's good books if he wins akwa ibom or else he would be dumped.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by berrystunn(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Seun360:

Fooling who? AKS is my second home. I know the politics like the back of my hand.

Am even considering going there to cast my vote for Nsima Ekere after casting for PMB in February 16 here in Gidi.

SE, SS is for PDP- the last election APC got 5%
Am sure because of the good job and security, good economy in the country they might go home with 6%
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by kotv: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
We know Akpabio moved to APC to save himself against Corruption case but is it a must to decieve the Dullard? Have mercy on a 75 years old man with dementia. This is wickedness.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by jamejanev: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
NOC1:
If you know the amount of rigging that will take place, you will go and cry for PDP.

The kind of guys that are in APC are street Mafians, it happened In Osun, Tambuwal constituency, Kwara, Anambra they gave power to Obiano to play the card. Ekiti the governor was a flop so i don't want to include it, but they brought him down to his knees.
Guy, u get brain. APC will never give power to pdp. I can bet it any where, APC will win d election. Even without rigging. APC still has power to rig and heaven will not fall. Trump and Obj did it.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari promised to stop all government officials from seeking medical attention abroad
But what happened?
and he's the highest beneficiary of foreign medical treatment . What of the subsidy he removed and said he'd use its proceeds to construct roads, revive our refineries thereby stop importation of petrol, create jobs, now,bla,bla. We Nigerians gullibly followed his lies painstakingly and what happened next? No refineries were fixed, no roads were created and the few constructed were funded with foreign loans, no jobs...as I speak, he's still paying subsidy to the tune of hundreds of billions as petrol is still being imported. He said in Lagos town hall meeting in 2015 that he won't seek re-election...The rest is history .. Buhari has scammed us. The best way of knowing a man of integrity is through the words that proceed from his mouth. He lacks one. Those supporting him are simply as myopic and as blind as him.is only a fool that still have confidence in Buhari with his lowest level of IQ and poor performance in government. I think the greatest percentage of Buhari supporters are Islamic fanatics and political bigots who see him as a role mode

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by jamejanev: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
kotv:
We know Akpabio moved to APC to save himself against Corruption case but is it a must to decieve the Dullard? Have mercy on a 75 years old man with dementia. This is wickedness.
I don mark ur face. U will cry by Feb 16.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by frowland(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Put ur life where your mouth is....

If Buhari doesn't win Akwa ibom

May Akpabio die miserably thereafter

What if Buhari wins? You die miserably? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by dboss12(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
the PDP knowns that already, ride on my boss.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by gideon1971(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Marvins0009:

Who are you ? And are you God Abi Ipob mumy the thing go soon clear for your face when sia Baba return to office come feb 16 you can then start no lefuladom no erction

Sia baba my foot, ur skull is definitely filled up with tissue paper for supporting BUHARI, and for bringing tribalism here
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by senatordave1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari will get 40% of akwa ibom while nsima ekere will floor udom.
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Nackzy: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Amen
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

shut up there. I'm from Akwa Ibom and Akpabio is right on this. We're tired of PDP. Buhari will claim the whole of Ss

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up there.
I'm from Akwa Ibom and Akpabio is right on this.
We're tired of PDP.
Buhari will claim the whole of Ss

You are from Akwa ibom with a black fore head and a scratch face grin grin grin grin

Ogbeni park well
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Gaekerete: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
You are not even sure of winning your senatorial seat ,u r there deceiving the dullard because of fear of efcc hunting u .
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Ategberoson(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

May my father die miserably thereafter

someone father because of politics. why don't u try and talk above your age most time?
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by edupedia: 3:51am On Jan 21, 2019
samisj4real:
OK ooh but all need for my birthday is below

...Typical Biafrauder...damaging Nigeria's image anywhere they are...shame...
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Oju4190: 4:50am On Jan 21, 2019
NOC1:
If you know the amount of rigging that will take place, you will go and cry for PDP.

The kind of guys that are in APC are street Mafians, it happened In Osun, Tambuwal constituency, Kwara, Anambra they gave power to Obiano to play the card. Ekiti the governor was a flop so i don't want to include it, but they brought him down to his knees.
The way most PDP Governors got to Power that is the same way they will all b kick out
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Ategberoson:

someone father because of politics. why don't u try and talk above your age most time?

Shut Up there Yoruba Muslim
Re: Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win by Ategberoson(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there Yoruba Muslim

see this childish thing. why not complete it Yoruba Christian and Yoruba traditionalist

to your dumb brain Yoruba Muslim is an abuse. why average of you and your kinsmen choose to bank with stupidity amuse me till date

your age tells in most of your post here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / 2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.