Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign (31494 Views)

Lagos Suspends Planned Mass Burial For #endsars Victims / Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups / Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:
We poor na why we dey fight for money and power physically that much.
Yeye country where the aspirants don't respect the masses.

I sell London used laptops
Let’s talk
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Details in my signature.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by krushdripper(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
I know it makes many sick how all of a sudden there's lotta prominent endorsement for buhari,

no suprise if we're set on the next level of change come february but come to think of it, is this really how Nigerians want Nigeria to be ?
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by akpamjkp001: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
So the new IGP no dey provide PDP campaign with police men

God bless the PDP. [/quote]
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
nelronaldo:

Why will another faction want to kill? When they are not contesting against each other?

Go and ask the woman, she should know why if the report didn't say what you would have preferred
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by GistFullGround: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just keep killing yourselves while you and your family go hungry and the politicians feed fat from your ignorance.

Your children are attending sub standard schools, while politicians' children attend private schools.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
As posted please read and digest before comment and do not comment base on caption thanks. ''According to reports, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member was allegedly gunned down by another PDP faction in the constituency at the early hours of Saturday, January 19th (yesterday)''.quote author=SalamRushdie post=74942926]APC thugs have killed another one[/quote]
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
akpamjkp001:
So the new IGP no dey provide PDP campaign with police men

Oluomo wasn't shot at APC rally in the same Lagos State
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is how that man killed Funsho Williams. sad
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Awoo88: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
shosky1794:

When the report says he was killed by another faction of the PDP. You guys are shouting APC. PDP should continue killing its member reducing the few votes they get in Lagos already
It is all apc handwork. The killing and the reporting
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Colb461: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
den someone here on N.L would risk his lives going to political ground to support a party..
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by nelronaldo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
maasoap:

Go and ask the woman, she should know why if the report didn't say what you would have preferred
Let us ask the reporter. If it's the other party, Osibanjo and Lai Mohammed will start shouting fake news.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
obembet:

All this 3rd class upper should go back to the topic, take ur time and read.. Don't be Lazy... Or u can read from here

which topic...you meant fake topic ? to which news source was it credited? Na today apc dey blame party faction for this type of killings? Which rivals are we talking about here when the candidate had already emerged and campaigning. Were they conducting primaries that could call for rivalries? . I remember the jos killings which the apc blamed on rivalries, same with benue killings, when the killings were unabated, they later changed their tune of music and said it was herdsmen and farmers clash. Your comment is a proof that Nigerian youths are truly lazy because they can't decipher any simple submission. Little wonder why your universities can't make the 500 best in the world. Smh for you little girl.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by mfm04622: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
APC thugs have killed another one

Go back and read the story. Stop proclaiming your comprehension problems here
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by dharmeelawlarh(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Can't u read??They said another PDP faction
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by epistleNow(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
According to reports, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member was allegedly gunned down by another PDP faction in the constituency at the early hours of Saturday, ....

Why are some people here deliberately stupid?
A faction of PDP was reported to be the culprit but you are blinded with hate to see .
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Companion1224(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:
We poor na why we dey fight for money and power physically that much.
Yeye country where the aspirants don't respect the masses.

I sell London used laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Details in my signature.

Do you have 23amps dell charger
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by MrSix: 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Companion1224:

Do you have 23amps dell charger
Until I check
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by sogodihno: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

u can't read? u didn't see wia it was said, another PDP faction, I understand u are a programed wailer, but wail with sense.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Companion1224(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrSix:

Until I check

Okay bro
If you have WhatsApp me on 8127360273 please
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Brightest04(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
I think Peter Tosh once sang"Only The Fools die".This is true here in Nigeria where we know the fools on nairaland by their foolish and senseless comments.

Or is there any sense in a man after reading that PDP member guned down his fellow PDP member and he opened his mouth to blame Buhari for it.

And the biggest fools being those who sold their lives to politicians for a wrap of Igbo,a bottle of shepe and maybe plus 1k to die for them while the sole beneficiary of they the policians' strives (their kids) sojourns overseas enjoying their lives.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by MrSix: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Companion1224:

Okay bro
If you have WhatsApp me on 8127360273 please

https:///2359068630142

Message me pictures of the mouth of the charger bro.
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by fredoooooo: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2019
yrex01:
R.I.P to d dead. Wen dey attack apc dem go say apc r killing apc, n wen dey attack pdp, dey will still say apc attacking pdp. U guys should at least get sense n for once think b4 u spit trash. R.I.P 2 d dead again.
Na you dey take dem serious, their talking , wailing and blackmailing will not stop us from achieving all the goals ... SAI APC

1 Like

Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by koyeni(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by yomifowe(m): 4:16am On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Do you know how to read at all? Pls read again “According to reports, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member was allegedly gunned down by another PDP faction in the constituency at the early hours of Saturday, January 19th ”
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by IbrahimDamola: 4:27am On Jan 21, 2019
APc and love for violence.

Anarchists people Congress
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Stocking:

Mynd.44 Lalasticl.ala OAM.4J Domini.que.
Rule 8 . Don’t post false information on Nairaland violated .
Please kindly remove this post ASAP . This dude is trying to mislead the public .
Thanks
Shut up. grin
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2019
obembet:

All this 3rd class upper should go back to the topic, take ur time and read.. Don't be Lazy... Or u can read from here

Is there anything like 3rd class upper?

ridiculous guinea fo.wl. grin
Re: Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2019
ClassicMG:
may Allah swt forgive you
Shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother / Photos Of Osinbajo In Calabar, Cross River State / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.