Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,696 members, 7,827,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? (640 Views)

Ariwoola Kayode, CJN Was Born In 1954: Five Other Points To Note About Him / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't really understand this. Is the CJN related to PDP's campaign in anyway?

Clarifications are needed from Nairaland political analysts.

CC: sarrki, madridguy, ngenekwenu, ZombiePunisher, LZAA, RockHard, buhariguy, IamAtikukate, Tetehjewels and others

mynd44, more opinions are needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
smiley

No mind my grammatical blunders abeg, na ASUU strike cause am embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by DrGoodman: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
If Buharri can drop the constitution and sack a CJN, he can also drop the constitution and stop the election till 2099, same illegally.

Why campaign when we're not practicing democracy anymore, this is military regime and you're asking PDP to campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by Binikingdowm: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Because buhari want to rig the election

1 Like

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by Abfinest007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
food for thought
Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by LZAA: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
kemicalreaction:

Clarification is needed from Nairaland political analysts.

CC: sarrki, madridguy, ngenekwenu, ZombiePunisher, LZAA, RockHard, buhariguy, IamAtikukate and others

To protest against tyranny and impunity angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Clarification is needed from Nairaland political analysts.
CC: sarrki, madridguy, ngenekwenu, ZombiePunisher, LZAA, RockHard, buhariguy, IamAtikukate and others

Why waste scarce resources and time when Buhari's plan of rigging elections are on the way.....

The judiciary is the last hope of the common man and Buhari has made a mess of it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
kemicalreaction:
smiley

No mind my grammatical blunders abeg, na ASUU strike cause am embarassed embarassed

Nothing do you brother

But are you aware that Buhari has no power to remove or suspend the CJN... But he went ahead and did it anyways...

That's what a tyrant does... He sees himself as above the laws of the land and sh*ts on due process...

There is nothing democratic about the terrorist in power

All he does is to release arrested Boko Haram members... Empower Fulani herdsmen and put all his kinsmen in all the sensitive and strategic positions...

Woe to all the zombies who support this evil administration... Especially those from the south

2 Likes

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Because it is their last hope of rigging

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by netpro(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Atiku is running out of cash. Nobody is donating again to his campaign because it is a hopeless cause.

Suspending his campaign for some days is just a ploy to save some cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
The man is PDP last hope for rigging grin
Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
madridguy:
The man is PDP last hope for rigging grin
abdulazeez1002:
Because it is their last hope of rigging

Like Buhari like supporters

To them.... Onneghen is the inec boss
Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by helinues: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Because they are saving money. It is game over already
Re: Why Did PDP Suspend Her Campaign Just Because The CJN Was Suspended? by lewis33(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
THAT WAS THEIR LAST HOPE FOR MAGO MAGO. THEY FORGOT THAT BUHARI IS SURROUNDED BY SANS : OSI< FASHOLA>KEYAMO>MALAMI BRAIN UPON BRAINS.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: If I Had Skeleton In My Cupboard, This Govt Would Have Silenced Me / 5,000 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Kebbi / Opinion Pool For 2019 Nigeria Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.