Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? (3743 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Twoclans:

Lol

That will be too sexually explicit for this section tongue

Maybe if I don't feel too lazy I might write about it and mention you wink
Ooooooh *claps*

Can't wait! grin
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Pusyiter(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
kiss kiss kiss
Twoclans:

You know I don't lie to you ,I could be YY Sani's sister but I don't lie to you.

How is pusyiter today?
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Pusyiter(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Earthbound:

Doesn't hurt to ask. When you can't hide your excitement, people get curious.
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Eberechi24(f): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lefulefu, something is happening here and it breaking my heart.
Twoclans, ayaf report you. tongue
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

cheesy u jus siddon dey read tory.how is u doin? let not ur heart be broken biko lol
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Eberechi24(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy u jus siddon dey read tory.how is u doin? let not ur heart be broken biko lol
My heart is really crushing, pusyiter and earth want to corner our babe.

Am fine o lefulefu, I just dey on lowkey. Babe is broke.Lol
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

corner tw0clans?.. hahaha. eehya a beautiful lady like shouldnt be broke nau cry
Eberechi24:

corner tw0clans?.. hahaha. eehya a beautiful lady like shouldnt be broke nau
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Pusyiter(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Singing in MJ's voice....
that gul is mine
that dark gul is mine .lol grin
Eberechi24:

Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Eberechi24(f): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pusyiter:
Singing in MJ's voice....
that gul is mine
that dark gul is mine .lol grin

Lefulefu, come and see for yourself. I can't bear this again. Pusyiter leave our babe o. we have paid for the bride Price o
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Pusyiter(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
@EB, let broz Lefu talk for himself na.lol
In fact, twoclan knows better, people dey return prize let alone price for the bride grin
Eberechi24:

Lefulefu, come and see for yourself. I can't bear this again. Pusyiter leave our babe o. we have paid for the bride Price o
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

Interesting...
Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Twoclans(f): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

I need to report eberechi24 to my village people. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It? by Eberechi24(f): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Twoclans:

I need to report eberechi24 to my village people. angry angry
angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol / Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men / Disturbing Photos Of A Man Who Never Cut His Hair For 95 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.