Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC (932 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Atedo Peterside Remembers Fathers Who Have Looted, Rigged Elections / Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Gistpeeps: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2019

The statement titled “Points of concern and action reads: “I personally commend the President for yielding to popular outcry to let the former Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, go when he is due as he had the track record and history of being assigned to rig elections for the incumbent. It was alleged that he was sent to Kano for that purpose in 2015.

“He was already deploying his Commissioners of Police on similar mission before his exit. We must all encourage the new Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, to tread the path of professionalism, even-handedness, respect and new image for the Police.

“While Nigeria must appreciate Buhari for the little he has done and allow him to depart for home in peace if he allows free, fair, peaceful and credible elections, we must also tell ourselves that Nigeria deserves better at this point in time than what Buhari is capable of offering.

“History will note that he has been there. Nigeria now needs a man with better physical and mental soundness, with an active mind and intellect.

“Let me say again that Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and exists for the benefit of all Nigerians and non-Nigerians who desire to live or do business in and with Nigeria.

“The attitude of “it is my turn and I can do what I like” with impunity will not last because Nigeria is created by God and it will outlive all evil machinations and designs against the overall interest of Nigeria.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/obasanjo-warns-acting-igp-adamu-points-of-concern-and-action-reads.html
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by bedspread: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
The New Igp I believe will not tow the path of the Embrassment we had as Igp....Mr. Idris
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Gistpeeps: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
The New IGP, should not mess up..

I pray
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The New IGP, should not mess up..

I pray
the Presidency'll Spoiled him with propaganda!
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Chizuru01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
bedspread:
The New Igp I believe will not tow the path of the Embrassment we had as Igp....Mr. Idris

By his name Adamu, you will know he will definitely mess up. He is Buhari's Stooge
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by deboysben(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is what I want Obj to be doing since
Anyway better be late than never

To the new igp I can commend him for the first and great action he took concerning lagos cp. We urge him to do more in order to uphold his reputation.

Nigeria police force should act with professionalism and shun bias
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by bedspread: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chizuru01:

By his name Adamu, you will know he will definitely mess up. He is Buhari's Stooge
We Have to Give Him the Benefit of Doubt$
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Gistpeeps: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yess ooo

I support you

bedspread:

We Have to Give Him the Benefit of Doubt$

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by orion7: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
transmission igp will not be missed

good riddance to rubbish
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Timatayo1: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
He will not be like transmission transmitter
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Gistpeeps: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Timatayo1:
He will not be like transmission transmitter
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by onez: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
Idris was a big disgrace. An IG involved in framing up innocent citizens.
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Racoon(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
The new IGP should be hold himself in good look.
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Online4u: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watch Now!

#Buhari Has Taken Nigeria Back To #Abacha Era! He Has Nothing To Offer#Nigeria, He should Go Home - Obasanjo #Atiku #Renosdart #NextLevel #GNWA2019 #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRS7vn-Bws8
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by Randy100: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari will be disgraced back to Daura.
Re: Obasanjo warns new IG of Police, says Idris allegedly rigged elections for APC by v4victor: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Unfortunately, I see the new IGP doing the exact same thing.
He who pays the piper, dictates the tune!

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Buhari Is Impeached? / See Picture Of VGC Polling Unit Where Voters Sit To Vote / Lord please prevent Another 4 Years Of Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.