Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78403 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chic2pimp(m): 4:37am On Oct 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Sharapp for here!!!!!

Una don see Motherless, Hopeless, Senseless, idiotic, Mor0nic, Concobility team to molest.

Abeg go find una size. Everyone know say Assanal and West Brom na mates.

U dey celebrate winning a team that has been trophyless for almost a decade.

Should Hulk Hogan be celebrating when he beats Aki and Pawpaw.

Chelsea una dey shame me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
For where? Definitely not after last week's thrashing.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2010
jalether:

I definitely disagree

Passing is not one of Essien's key strengths and I'm sure Ibime and Nateevs especially can testify to that. . . . in our midfield, I dare say Lampard and Mikel

are the only proven players in that regard. If anything, Essien is only marginally better than him at passing. . .Ramires's problem lies in trying to find

difficult passes. . . He only needs to keep it simple.
jalether, I know not what you are talking about.
I honestly, think we are talking about different things here. Read again, Ramirez loses the ball more often than any other Chelsea player. i.e he gets robbed off easily. I never talked about his passes. imo they are two different things.
Against Citeh he lost the ball and proved costly. Well, you could argue that the defenders were no better, but still he LOST the ball and that was NOT the first time.
Against L'Arses, he also lost the ball several times (especially in the first 20 mins of the 1st half) but thankfully they did not prove costly, because Mikel won the ball back.
Ramirez is energetic and can run forever.  I never said otherwise. My only input was that he should HIT THE GYM!!!
This is from Pat Nevin's column. . .

Carlo might have been even happier with the 83 minutes played by Ramires. It hasn't been an easy start for him as there were many adjustments to be made. He had to get to know his new team mates and learn their strengths and weaknesses, such as they are. There was the settling in period in a new country with a different culture, but most importantly there is also the difficulty of getting used to the English Premier League. Quite clearly that has taken a little while and even at the start of the Arsenal game Ramires lost the ball just too often for comfort, which is not exactly the accepted Chelsea way.

Do you understand what I'm saying now?!!!

Talking sublime passes, till date, he has made only one pre-assist and the other superb one also in the arsenal match to find Cole (or was it Essien who got the pass?) on the left flank close to arsenals box. That was all.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
nateevs:

Is the dumbest thing alive. . . . I said "SOME" Arsenal fans have not witnessed an Arsenal win over Chelsea. .emphasizing how long it's been since y'all had a win. Afterall, some people started supporting Arsenal only 2 years ago. . . . . If however your defence is to go back 2 years in history. . . then you only just prove my point.

While yours is a surprise, it's well understood how ritchie jumps on the bandwagon. . .dude's not new to bull_shit

@nateevs
Naah my friend.
Your defence isn't good enough.
Two years ago isn't long.
It's just yesterday. . . and are you serious there are people who just started supporting Arsenal two years ago shocked shocked shocked
What would you say to Arsenal battering Chelsea for a whole decade or Arsenal never losing to Spuds for 11years?
I think,that's something to swank about.
Two years is too short a time
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
@HNIC & Ritchie,

I know exactly what I am saying. When I wrote what I wrote, I did with intent. I know at least 5 people who started supporting Arsenal last year. At least another 2 who started 2 years ago.

Did you start supporting Arsenal in heaven? Was there not a year you started? Some day, some week? dudes, cut the crap. I am not buying that "I started watching Arsenal when my Dad met my Mum gist" . . . . .

Someone somewhere fell in love with Arsenal after the Braga CL game. . . So what are you guys trying to prove? That every Arsenal fan has been a supporter since there was light? First class BS.

SOME Arsenal fans have not witnessed an Arsenal draw over Chelsea let alone a win. . . . I said it, I meant it and I stand by it. . . . If e pain you, jump off. . . .  undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2010
nateevs:

@HNIC & Ritchie,

I know exactly what I am saying. When I wrote what I wrote, I did with intent. I know at least 5 people who started supporting Arsenal last year. At least another 2 who started 2 years ago.

Did you start supporting Arsenal in heaven? Was there not a year you started? Some day, some week? dudes, cut the crap. I am not buying that "I started watching Arsenal when my Dad met my Mum gist" . . . . .

Someone somewhere fell in love with Arsenal after the Braga CL game. . . So what are you guys trying to prove? That every Arsenal fan has been a supporter since there was light? First class BS.

SOME Arsenal fans have not witnessed an Arsenal draw over Chelsea let alone a win. . . . I said it, I meant it and I stand by it. . . . If e pain you, jump off. . . . undecided undecided
@Nateevs
hehehehehe grin grin
By the same logic,some chaps became Arsenal fans for the 1st time after sunday's game.
They enjoyed how LK6 missed from 2 yards out and they thought. . . bingo. . I would enjoy this every week.
If you argue based on that logic(however silly) then you are right.
Someone will make a decision to become an arsenal fan before I finish typing this sentence! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
HNIC:

@Nateevs
hehehehehe grin grin
By the same logic,some chaps became Arsenal fans for the 1st time after sunday's game.
They enjoyed how LK6 missed from 2 yards out and they thought. . . bingo. . I would enjoy this every week.
If you argue based on that logic(however silly) then you are right.
Someone will make a decision to become an arsenal fan before I finish typing this sentence! grin

Absolutely my friend. . . However funny it seems to you, it's the truth.
Someone became a Chelsea fan on Sunday. . .
But with Arsenal and everything that concerns it, the easiest things are the hardest to understand. . . Ask Wenger. .  grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
FBS:

jalether, I know not what you are talking about.
I honestly, think we are talking about different things here. Read again, Ramirez loses the ball more often than any other Chelsea player. i.e he gets robbed off easily. I never talked about his passes. imo they are two different things.
Against Citeh he lost the ball and proved costly. Well, you could argue that the defenders were no better, but still he LOST the ball and that was NOT the first time.
Against L'Arses, he also lost the ball several times (especially in the first 20 mins of the 1st half) but thankfully they did not prove costly, because Mikel won the ball back.
Ramirez is energetic and can run forever.  I never said otherwise. My only input was that he should HIT THE GYM!!!
This is from Pat Nevin's column. . .

Carlo might have been even happier with the 83 minutes played by Ramires. It hasn't been an easy start for him as there were many adjustments to be made. He had to get to know his new team mates and learn their strengths and weaknesses, such as they are. There was the settling in period in a new country with a different culture, but most importantly there is also the difficulty of getting used to the English Premier League. Quite clearly that has taken a little while and even at the start of the Arsenal game Ramires lost the ball just too often for comfort, which is not exactly the accepted Chelsea way.

Do you understand what I'm saying now?!!!

Talking sublime passes, till date, he has made only one pre-assist and the other superb one also in the arsenal match to find Cole (or was it Essien who got the pass?) on the left flank close to arsenals box. That was all.

I totally agree with you on the highlighted part.

It's very difficult for a light weight to succeed in this physically demanding league. . . . Robinho had to find out the hard way cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2010
jalether:

I totally agree with you on the highlighted part.

It's very difficult for a light weight to succeed in this physically demanding league. . . . Robinho had to find out the hard way cheesy
The EPL is brutal and defenders are hacks. omo, ain't easy taking on defenders 1-on-1 here o.  grin
And with Neymar still raving to play for Chelsea in 2011? If it is true, then he has to be more than READY!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
FBS:

The EPL is brutal and defenders are hacks. omo, ain't easy taking on defenders 1-on-1 here o. grin
And with Neymar still raving to play for Chelsea in 2011? If it is true, then he has to be more than READY!!!

Is this an admission that the defenders are crude lack basic defending skills and just default to hacking opponents down?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
Breaking News: Benayoun has snapped his achilles and will be out for seven months. . .

Always felt that transfer was wrong. . . .

Secondly, dem Kaiser Munich are trying to get Kakuta on a free transfer. Dayokanu should be banned from this thread henceforth. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
Who leaked the Kakuta news here? Infact we are targetting one of two young wingers of which Kakuta is among them the other plays for FC Basel he is named Shaqiri
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abou Diaby says Lass Diarra dissuaded him from joining Chelsea 5 years ago.

I hope Kakuta is not speaking to Diarra. Hehehehehe
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by AndreUweh(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abou Diaby is not up to Chelsea's quality, so he was pre-warned by Lass.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
Abu Diaby? Can he even play in Chelsea?

Even me sef fit talk say na OBJ discourage me from joining the presidential race
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2010
Diaby my a s s
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by waledoy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2010
Drogba's Chelsea shirt is contender for British Museum "100 world objects" list

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ahistoryoftheworld/2010/10/100th-object-contenders-1.shtml
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
lets see , hmmm
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
Why are people arguing over whats not , na wa oooo , . Drogba don make name for life! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by waledoy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
dyabman:

Why are people arguing over whats not , na wa oooo , . Drogba don make name for life! cool
abi o
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2010
DD is a LEGEND!!! No shakes about that.

Meanwhile, international matches are "almost" over. . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2010
Aswerigad, something needs to be done about internationals.
Weekends are a drag without football. . . . .
Even Nairaland becomes boring during the international break
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dyabman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
Such is life man! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
I don't understand the constant show of disinterest and disregard towards internationals. .  . . how are some of the matches different from club football.

I personally don't mind seeing Holland play Sweden or Scotland vs spain. international breaks shouldn't be an issue to any football fan cos at the end

of the day we are [b]football [/b]fans first and foremost. . . .our interest should not be restricted to club footie only.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^

If you watched the dross served up by England vs Montenegro tonight then you'd understand - flat, no passion, no desire, no drive.

Bring on the real footie!! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^^Cherry picking at its finest.

For every awful England-monetenegro game, there were 3 mouth watering matches, ala Scotland-spain, Belgium- Austria et al tongue

Perhaps, England's perfromance cannot be as mediocre as Arsenal's show of shame against west brom this season tongue tongue  shocked cool
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2010
We love football. . .be it Club or International matches but then you will agree that the level of adrenaline rises when you watch your favourite club play.

For some or maybe many (including FBS  grin ) the ONLY country we root for is Nigeria and when my country is not playing, the interest level in international matches is not that high.

The Belgium vs Austria match was. . .I don't know sef. . .offensive minded approach or calamit[i]ious[/i] defending? regardless, I enjoyed it.  grin

Did anyone witness the Italy vs Serbia debacle?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
debosky:

^^

If you watched the dross served up by England vs Montenegro tonight then you'd understand - flat, no passion, no desire, no drive.
England's own was still ok
Did you bother to watch the 'The team formerly called Super eagles' vs Guinea shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by FBS: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^Frankly, I think there should be a name change. . .who knows, it may wake them up. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
FBS:

We love football. . .be it Club or International matches but then you will agree that the level of adrenaline rises when you watch you favourite club play.

For some or maybe many (including FBS  grin ) the ONLY country we root for is Nigeria and when my country is not playing, the interest level in international matches is not that high.

The Belgium vs Austria match was. . .I don't know sef. . .offensive minded approach or calamit[i]ious[/i] defending? regardless, I enjoyed it.  grin

Did anyone witness the Italy vs Serbia debacle?

I feel you but the way some people go on about internationals can easily convince someone that it's the greatest punishment ever bestowed on mankind cheesy

Belgium-austria match was a magnificent game from a neutral standpoint but a disaster for Belgian fans . . . . how do you concede a goal with less than

40 sec on the clock to a numerically disadvantaged team sad the Belgian defenders should be beheaded and used as a sacrificial lamb to ogun
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
HNIC:

England's own was still ok
Did you bother to watch the 'The team formerly called Super eagles' vs Guinea shocked shocked shocked grin

I'm still at crossroads over the worst aspect about the guinea - match. . . . the horrendous picture quality or the unforgivable performance undecided

Fifa didn't do Nigerian fans any favour by lifting the ban walahi
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
When did Nigeria play Guinea and what was the result? Was it Falcon or 5 aside?

Seriously I dont even know we played not to talk of the result, was it home or away? As long as Germany plays and wins then I am ok

Which kind Guinea? Guinea worm, Guinea fowl, Guinea brocade, Guinea Pig or just plain Shedda tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
debosky:

^^

When u go and watch an overrated and hopeless team like Engerland what do you expect.

If Engerland cant beat a country of about 600,000 people then ppl would come here to tell us RIo, Cashley, Terry, Rooney, Gerrard and those wankstas are World class. Abi whats the excuse now? The coach is not good enough? No home support? Jetlag? or recession?

Next time watch any German game and see football

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.